[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 3ds (pic related) stopped showing charging lights and won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448884171520-1439820608.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1448884171520-1439820608.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
My 3ds (pic related) stopped showing charging lights and won't turn on, and I'm pretty worried. I don't know how to determine the problem. I'd appreciate any feedback on how I'd test this as I only have 1 charger and 1 3ds.
>>
You're probably fucked. Same thing happened to my friend's 3DS. Try removing the battery and putting it in again if you haven't already; other than that, call Nintendo's support line, they're usually really good about warranty extensions and the like, so you can probably get it done free.
>>
>>318380726
Best case, charger is broken and your battery is empty. Try someone else's charger, gamestop or equivalent might let you try one if you have nofriends.

Worst case, you might need to refurbish or get new hardware. I believe you can transfer your downloads to your new hardware if you created NNID.
>>
F
>>
>>318380869
My warranty expired like 2 years ago though, what if they just give me a non-limited edition non-xl and charge me for it?
>>
>>318380726
I'd go to a gaymen store and ask them if you could try one of their chargers.
>>
>>318381019
You'd be very surprised at how good they are at getting you your original system back. If they couldn't get you back the limited edition one, from my experience, they'll probably contact you about it and ask you what you'd like to do for a replacement. They'll also tell you up front before you even send it in if it's going to cost anything. It's worth a shot either way.
>>
>>318380726
best case, broken charger
bad case, broken fuse
worst case, something more serious so it will cost money
>>
>>318381153
Alright, I've had really good customer support from Nintendo, probably the best I've ever had, but I've never gotten anything repaired and I've heard horror stories of people losing games and limited editions.
>>
>>318380726
Now you can get a NEW 3ds so nintendo can collect more jew gold from you.
>>
>>318380726
ask a friend for their charger
>>
>>318380726
Do you charge it with a cable or docking station?
The charge port on my exact same 3DS broke and can no longer be charged with a cable but a docking station works.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.