[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 more acts, 2 more slots, 3 or more years of Blazblue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Whosenext.jpg (169 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
Whosenext.jpg
169 KB, 960x576
Why do the console and english dub releases take so damn long?
>>
>>318377205
Why is she dressed like a slut?
>>
>>318377461
She's designed by Mori
>>
>>318377461
This, the only female not dressed super slutty is Imagine's character likely because Imagine willed it and her fans would kill mori for it if he did lewd on her.

Strange considering she voiced a very horny sister who masturbated on screen and kissed her other sister and brother more than once.
>>
>>318377486
Her Six Heroes outfit wasn't terribly concealing either, only outfits that covered her up was her school uniform, and her straitjacket coat.
>>
>>318377750
and even then her school outfit was so tight fitting you could see all of her curves and as a teenager she had an adult ass and legs.
>>
>>318377623
Retard
>>
>>318377205
>2
Isn't there 3 more slots? Left, right and middle above Nine?
>>
>>318377827
Yeah she was an oddly leggy little thing.
>>
BE and Xblaze were pretty sexual compared to Blazblue. BE had a rape attempt and Xblaze had very many ass and boob shots from the girls. Then again in the Phase Shift novels Terumi really loves speaking in sexual innuendo and his merg with Kazama is written like a "Rape until you like it" thing.

Then there's the BB manga of calamity trigger that has Nu orgasming on the first page when she stabs Ragna and herself at the same time and Noel cheeks under her mini dress being shown. Is mori a pervert?
>>
I want Nine to bullyfuck Ragna in front of Celica.
>>
>>318378252
She's into cat dick so no.
>>
>>318378223
>Is mori a pervert?
Do you really need to ask? Mori is responsible for pretty much everything perverted in the games even against the wish of other workers at ArcSys. Since he's the boss, what he says goes.
>>
>>318378738
Meanwhile the biggest lewd Daisuke has done is Elphets breasts, Dizzy's old outfit, I-no's obnoxious behavior and sexual laced trash talking. The only truly fan service is Ram the cat girl and Jack-O's phat ass and even then, their outfits don't nearly show as much skin as Blazblue girls do. Seriously, what the hell kind of armor is Mu 12 wearing? How can Noel run around in that without getting embarrassed? Isn't she suppose to be the shy type? Then there's Makoto and Bullet who look more like strippers than fighters.
>>
>>318379143
I remember an interview where Mori said everyone on the BlazBlue told him Mu-12's outfit is too sexy and looks stupid and wanted to change him, but he kept it anyway because he liked it.
As for Daisuke, I remember reading somewhere Millia is his favorite girl or at least one of his favorites.
>>
>>318379143
Mori cannot be stopped.
He shall go until death.
>>
>>318379143
Mori sucks at waifu ism, I remember him blaming Bullet's massive chest on the other dude then turning around and making that breast chart and saying he'll never create a girl with a bigger bust than Litchi.
>>
>>318377205
I want to play CF for the story!
>>
>>318378738
You are never going to let the Mu-12 thing die aren't you?
>>
>>318379143
>noel
>shy
dunno of her outfit but
>first game
>mini-skirt you can see her underwear
>shy
>>
>>318379861
>Noel
>Underwear
Do you even BlazBlue senpai?
>>
>>318379861
>mini-skirt you can see her underwear
In what time-loop?
>>
Remember when BB fans tried to say their game was making fun of anime bullshit?
>>
>>318380212
It is.
>>
>>318379304
Daisuke a kek?
>>
Kind of new player with about 10 minutes to play a game or two. Any takers?
>>
>>318380212
>Ragna
>not making fun of the edgy MC archetype
>>
Any australians play CPEX? All players I see have 0 bar connections, or sometimes I see 4 bars in lobby but then they leave..
>>
oooh any match vids of Nine yet?
>>
>>318384181
She's not playable till dec. 10th
There's a lot of videos of the ai fucking around though.
>>
>>318384318
Ah, saw the OP pic and got hype for a sec.
>>
>>318384623
that's from famitsu's preview. Got a little bit longer before witch tits, unfortunately.

They did reveal her 12 special combinations and whatnot though.
>>
>>318379143
It's always funny seeing dickriders slamming BB for something and at the same time rationalizing the same thing in GG.
>>
So I downloaded the cia of continuum shift on 3ds every where I read tells me the 3ds port is shit but it seems fine to me also why is taokaka the only redeemable character in the game?
>>
>>318387530
>why is taokaka the only redeemable character in the game

you might want to get that shit taste checked senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.