[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ I need to know if this game is worth 20 bucks or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: strip.jpg (325 KB, 1070x784) Image search: [Google]
strip.jpg
325 KB, 1070x784
Alright /v/ I need to know if this game is worth 20 bucks or not. I'm not much into anime games like this, but it seems fun.

So, torrent or buy.
>>
>>318374171
No it's shit, only reason it's popular is because of steam anime retards who buy anime shit to meme and circlejerk even though they don't even actually watch anime
don't do any
>>
It's not fun and not even worth a pirate. Extremely repetitive and boring gameplay with uninteresting characters/story. Literally the only redeeming feature is the amount of customization with the clothing, but there are other games to play dress up that have better gameplay.
>>
>>318374347
>>318374361
thanks m8.

What other games can I play dressup that have better gameplay then?
>>
>>318374418
Neps
>>
File: 2015-09-13_00003.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-13_00003.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>318374418
Fuck if I know
Saints Row? Rate my girl
>>
>>318374483
>better gameplay
>neps

but aren't those ridiculously repetitive themselves? I bought the first one on ps3 and my god that gameplay was just atrocious

>>318374497
I've already played Saints Row tho. fuck.
>>
>>318374418
Saints Row
GTA
Soul Calibur
Pokemon X/Y
Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Dragon Quest 9
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
>>
>>318374976
Is the xenoblade chronices on 3DS worth getting? I've played all the other games, unfortunately.
>>
>>318374171
doesnt work with ds4
>>
>>318375102
if i ever play it i'll torrent it, but it doesn't sound like it's worth the time, but by ds4 do you mean dualshock 4?
>>
>>318375015
If your PC is good enough, you should emulate the Wii version instead, it looks much better graphically.
>>
>>318375263
Oh, and you don't need a wiimote for it either right? Actually, I might do that man. It'll run on Dolphin, right? Anyways I'm not sure a good place to torrent it, but I'll look it up. Thanks.
>>
>>318375335
I originally played it on Wii myself so I don't know how the emulation works but I know it works on Dolphin without a Wiimote and there's a fan-made patch that improves the textures.
As for the dressing up parts, you have to equip pants, shirts, boots, gloves and a helmet, all of which affect your appearance, and the same piece of equipment will look different depending on which character equips it.
>>
>>318374536
>but aren't those ridiculously repetitive themselves?
Yes, Neptunia gameplay is horrible, tedious, endless grinding, with no thought required whatsoever. People will insist that Rebirth is actually good but they're full of shit.

>>318374483
And Neptunia isn't even good for dressup, given that each character just gets 3 costumes and a bunch of palette swaps.
>>
>>318374171
It's shit but when I went to Japan this fall and saw Akiba I felt like I've been there in the past.
Fucking cool feeling yo.
>>
>>318374171
Horrible PC port.
>>
>>318374171
>30%
whats with xseed games giving shit discounts? valkyria chronicles, kill is dead and MGR had great discounts after a few months of release and they are all better than this fanservice game
>>
>>318377327
>kill is dead
holy shit I thought this was no more heroes at first
>>
>>318374418
Monster hunter series I'd recommend if you like tons of armor and clothing choices alongside good gameplay.
>>
>>318374418
You want a open-designed game, not really open-world, with good gameplay and a light-hearted tone?

Way of the Samurai 4, also on Steam. Though don't go into Harakiri without knowing how to make a good weapon and the tone takes a real big fucking drop like in Fevered Spirits or the like.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.