[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is one of the best ever. Even without DLC, it was my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: bloodborne3.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne3.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
This game is one of the best ever. Even without DLC, it was my GOTY. I fucking love it. No, I ADORE it.

Am I the only one? Also, Bloodborne thread.
>>
>>318374040
Ludwig is a shit boss. Maria is best boss on the game however.
>>
Am I the only one?
Yes, anon
>>
The souls game being my favorite single player game I'd imagine its pretty fucking good. Unfortunately it's the only game I want for PS4 and I'll be damned if I'm dropping 400 dollars for a single game.
>>
>>318374143
Ludwig is the hardest boss in DLC and I liked it.
>>
>>318374569
Ludwig was a little bitch in comparison to LAUREEENCE
>>
>>318374143
Could you explain why you think Ludwig is shit?
I have heard the "too much health" and "One hit kill moves" arguments too much before, and if they are some of your gripes then I can cover them if you reply. Other then those, I would like to hear what problems you found with this boss.

Too much health = In a game that has mechanics that allow a player to theoretically take no damage throughout the entire game, this is technically not an issue.

One hit kills: See above.

I am not trying to sound smart, and I promise that I really would like to hear any other problems you have.
>>
>am i the only one?

no fucking retard this game is universally accepted as great and you know that already
>>
>>318375525
>Too much health = In a game that has mechanics that allow a player to theoretically take no damage throughout the entire game, this is technically not an issue.
>One hit kills: See above.
Theorically, you could make fights that last 12 hours because of the above. That doesn't mean it's FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
>>
>>318375014
Laurence became a lot easier once I realised that staying on his right while his legs were off made you invincible. That long string of attacks he does all the time in his second phase? Yea, you can honestly stay on his right and he just circles around you. Took me three tries though.
>>
>>318374040
Fallout 4 does everything better.
>>
Those 2 shark fuckers at the bottom of the well keep murdering me.

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble.
>>
>>318375769
>>318375769
>>>318374040 (OP)
>Fallout 4 does everything better.
>>318375769
this desu
>>
>>318374365
I think 2016 will be good for the PS4.
I recently picked one up for a good deal and have only been playing BB and FF type-0, but 2016 will have Nier Autonoma, FFVII remake, FFXV, The Last Guardian, Star Ocean, Dark Souls 3, Kingdom Hearts 3.
Should be good.
>>
>>318375679
So your problem with the game is that if you have a cautious playstyle the bosses take too long?
I can understand that. Although 12 hours almost borders on shitposting. The cautious route might draw the fight out to around 40-50 minutes if you really don't want to take one hit. If you try this strategy, beat Ludwig perfectly, and don't feel the exhilarating feeling of using a unique strategy to destroy a boss, then I would probably say that this game is not for you.
>>
I've started a Bloodtinge character recently but i've got no idea how to progress desu, just killed the BSB, should i just kill Amelia and Rush to Cainhurst so i can get the Evelyn and the Katana after killing Logarius. This build actually made me see the game in a different light, for most of my first playthru and NG+ (arcane build) i barely used my gun (since my viscerals did absolute shit damage) and my main use for QSBs was Exec's Gloves and ACB, i felt like i was playing some gimmicky cheese build for most of it (the way Amygdala and Gehrman get raped by EGs ain't even funny, kinda ruined the final boss for me desu familie). New build also got my into a newfound love with things i ignored the first time around like the Repeating Pistol and Rifle Spear (That two-handed R2 hngh....), any more items in the base game i should worry about? Is Ludwigs rifle any good? I'm planning on going high BT (14 skl, 10 str, 50 BLT), so whatever scales well with that is fine with me. Also, any good BLT weapons in TOH? haven't had the time to get into it, will probably do it with this new character for the first run, should be fun.
>>
>>318374040
I personally didn't like it as much as the Souls games and didn't finish it, but it was a pretty good game.
>>
>>318375769
Bitches leave.
>>
>>318374040
I'd like it more if it were easier.

There, I said it. Feel free to flip the fuck out but I think the enemies do way too much damage and some of them have attacks that are far too difficult to dodge.
>>
>>318376145
Jesus Christ you need a dictionary for this shit, it's like listening to MOBA players irl
>>
>>318376215
See, I had a similar issue to start with. I figured out once I got to _________________________________________________________________________________________G I T G U D ________________________________________________________________________. Made the game much more enjoyable and easy to play.
>>
>>318376082
>If you try this strategy, beat Ludwig perfectly, and don't feel the exhilarating feeling of using a unique strategy to destroy a boss, then I would probably say that this game is not for you.
>If you don't have fun dedicating yourself in taking 40-50 minutes per try to beat a boss without taking any damage, then the entirety of Bloodborne isn't for you.

You sound tryhard, and I'm not even the original guy you responded to. It's not fun for everyone wasting a shitton of hours in such a futile thing as beating a boss without taking any damage. And no, being able to do something like that doesn't excuse the shittiness of a boss, whatever boss it could be.
>>
File: 1438723574674.jpg (185 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1438723574674.jpg
185 KB, 1440x810
Still at orphan of kos just getting super close and then dying, please help
>>
>>318376238
>New character
> Bloodtinge build (pew pew), 14 skill, 10 strenght 50 bloodtinge planned final stat distribution
> Are there any other decent weapons for this build aside from Evelynn/Chikage, either in the base game or the DLC?
> Is the correct game progression to go through as you would normally then deal with Cainhurst at an appropriate level (while using subpar weapons for most of the run) or rush to this side area for the powerful sidearms located there, even if the character's level is not fit for it
>>
>>318376145
What's that unintelligible shit?
>>
The DLC made it tie for GOTY for me. It didn't have enough gameplay variety in vanilla, the weapons were too bland and not enough of them had transformations that were more than just "Dark Souls 2h mode moveset". The DLC fixed all that though which is fantastic.
>>
>>318374040
PC release when?
>>
>>318376765
You sound tryhard to man, welcome to the club that includes everyone on this site. I can see you either didn't read what I wrote or didn't understand it.
My example of beating a boss without taking any damage from my original post was not a suggested action, just an example to make the point that the game is not terribly designed, considering someone MIGHT be able to beat the boss without taking a hit. This boss is longer than most, considering his health, but the fight does not last a "shitton of hours" as you say, even in a ng+ fight. Please try it if you don't believe me.
And something you most likely also misread or forgot to read, if you do not like spending time after time after time trying and too beat one very tough boss in a souls series game, then this game is really not for you, considering the game is designed for just that.

You said that being able to do something like that doesn't excuse the shittiness of a boss. Would you like to explain why?

Also also, its good to hear that you are not the original guy, although I don't see why that detail was necessary. Someone with a whole new list of gripes I can discuss!
Let'em rip man!
>>
>>318377528
Oh sorry, another thing.
If the game was strictly linear, and a player needed to kill Ludwig to continue the story, then that would be a poorly designed game. This is not the case. In fact, you can skip the entire DLC and get through the main game with no complaints. The DLC is entirely optional, and if it makes you feel better, consider the DLC bosses to be super bosses or some kind of label that would justify the difficulty.
In that light, I wouldn't suggest giving up the game, just don't do the DLC for now. Once you feel like you've gotten better at the mechanics of the game, you'll beat this boss in a normal amount of time and have a much more enjoyable time with it. Until then, you can't get better if you don't practice!
>>
i picked the main game last week for 20 bongs.
im enjoying it so far, its a good enough game to platinum and buy the dlc for imo.
threaded cane FTW
>>
I'm still very much in the DaS1 camp. I expected to like Bloodborne a whole lot more but I've only played it twice and can't really muster up the enthusiasm to do the dlc.

Good game though, might be my goty
>>
>>318379064

this 100%

>1500+ hours in dks1
>55 hours in bloodborne
>>
The souls series is the most overrated series in video games, and the fans are some of the most obnoxious. I like the series, but only Dark Souls 1 was really goty material for being something both incredibly fresh and polished at the time.
>>
>>318374040
It's too bad the pvp is so shitty otherwise this would be the great one. First playthrough was top notch though.
>>
>>318379980
I'd say everything but 1st playthrough bloodborne is trash.
In DeS and DaS NG+ for example felt specifically tailored in a way that things felt stronger, and potential threats, but never spongey. Bloodborne NG+ just feels like they wanted to make things even spongier with a completely upgraded end game weapon as with a non upgraded base weapon. It just feels so half assed in comparison to previous NG+ modes.
>>
Fallout 4 is more fun for longer. It's also more interesting to explore.

>source
>60 hours in BB
done playing
>120 hours in Fallout 4
And still counting, really looking forward to the DLC.
>>
File: 1448424813821.jpg (62 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
1448424813821.jpg
62 KB, 640x383
>tfw stuck on living failures
>>
>bllodbornr is my first souls game
The first is always the favorite.
You're underage or a newfag and I hate you.

MUH NLOODBORBE MACHINE
>>
Going to be that guy.
Witcher 3 was better. It's a longer game, larger world, one of the only open worlds where it doesn't feel copy pasted / half assed in its creation, best writing in a video game in years, great characters, lots of build variety, awesome conceptual design for pretty much everything etc.
The DLC it has is also a way better bang for your buck. $10 for what is easily 10 hours of content for a single playthrough, more if you are a completionist. Old Hunters is only a few hours long if you aren't shit.
>>
>>318380508
My first was DeS but DaS is easily the best.
>>
Holy shit Fromdrones are obnoxious. All the Souls games are mediocre and their praised combat is clunky and every move has a long-ass delaying animation, not even the dodging (which is 90% of the game) would work because of this without i-frames. Bloodboner is just another slightly different yearly rehash.

>inb4 git gud
Maybe the game should git gud
>>
>>318380387
They're kinda hard since there's 4 of them at a time and you're guaranteed to be pelted with projectiles which really fucking sting.
You can do it, just don't get stuck on "killing" one. You just have to do damage to any of them to deplete the HP bar.
>>
>>318379808
>muh nostalgia goggles
>>
>>318380274
> It just feels so half assed in comparison to previous NG+ modes.
Agreed. NG+ in Bloodborne is very poor and not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>318380508
First was DeS,
Bloodbourne + DLC == Dark Souls + DLC > Das2 + DLC > DeS
>>
File: 260px-Pazuzu.jpg (6 KB, 260x274) Image search: [Google]
260px-Pazuzu.jpg
6 KB, 260x274
>>318376238

>my friend won't stop talking about Fallout 4
>hanging out with my brother and him
>bro and i start talking about Dota
>"listen guys, i don't want to hear about that shit"
>ofw

i love the guy but he honestly has no social awareness at all
>>
>>318380508
>nothing beats my nostalgic feelings
Fag
>>
Nah I agree OP, best game in fucking years. Also best Souls game.

The setting, tone, combat, lore, music, pacing. Souls were always amazing, but with Bloodborne it truly became a masterpiece. Games these days often feels like a jumbled mess of parts of other games. Bloodborne feels like it has an uncompromising indentity, and every mechanic and design is a part of that indentity.

Not a hyperbolic bait. It's seriously top 10 ever for me. It's the only worthwhile PS4 exclusive.
>>
>>318376990
Only thing that helped was fighting in the water and dodging into him.
I have read on a few places that he can bug out if you fight close to the invisible wall at the end of the water, he won't jump that much. But that would be the boring way out
>>
>>318380797
No one wants to hear about your dumb MOBA shit, nerd.
>>
>>318380508
My first was DeS, but my favourite is DaS. What now?
>>
>>318374143
Whose gonna argue with that? I'm not even a waifufag. Also victory is even sweeter when you beat her with all melee no parry
>>
It's excellent but the DLC is so goddamn hard I find it hard get motivated enough to finish it.
>>
File: 1424310868366.jpg (181 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1424310868366.jpg
181 KB, 756x972
>>318374040
>Best game ever
>Literally a Souls with a diferent paint job
>>
>>318380797
You are all faggots and you deserve each other.
>>
>>318381429
>implying a Souls game can't be better than anything
>>
File: IDE2Ita.png (73 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
IDE2Ita.png
73 KB, 500x333
>>318381719

I dare you to tell me what you enjoy playing, anon
>>
>>318375825
Shaman Bone Blade.

Thank me later.
>>
>>318381929
>Souls games
>Street Fighter
>Tekken
>Red Orchestra 2
>Unreal Tournament
>STALKER
Give me your best shot, I'm pretty much perfect.
>>
File: ofs.jpg (3 KB, 125x64) Image search: [Google]
ofs.jpg
3 KB, 125x64
>>318381929

breddy gud, anon

except for tekken, faget
>>
>>318382230

meant for

>>318382114
>>
Souls games have been tired.shit since Dark Souls
>>
Anyone who thinks Ludwig is overly difficult obviously hasn't done the defiled dungeons or gotten the Platinum. Basically git gud.
>>
>>318382491
Get over yourself, faggot
>>
>>318380285
>A games quality is determined by the amount of hours played!

Stop.
>>
>>318380285
Only thing more pathetic than fromdrones are bethesda fanboys. Fallout 4 is straight up garbage, Bethesda can't even do their own games as good as obsidian can. You're a delusional faggot.
>>
I just got Rakuyo, i think i found my weaponfu.
>>
>>318383020
It's pretty great. Feels like a heavier Blades of Mercy.

The Church Pike kinda shits all over it though in terms of a skill weapon.
>>
>>318380560
Except the combat in Witcher 3 is terrible.
>>
>>318382676
W-what if I have the platinum and am still having trouble with Ludwig?

I'm on NG+4
>>
>>318380285
i have 500 hours in DeS and around 900 in DaS
guess those are better games
i think Das is worse too
>>
File: sad kaiba.gif (479 KB, 455x340) Image search: [Google]
sad kaiba.gif
479 KB, 455x340
>make a beast cutter build
>mfw its too slow for pvp, especially with shit connections
>>
>>318383086
The Church pick doesn't have S scaling though, and i am using a pure skill character.
>>
>>318374143
Orphan of Kos is GOAT you waifufag.
>>
>>318376145
Why are you asking questions when you already know so much about the game? Your question is literally answered in the following sentence
>>
>>318383141
Then I don't know what the problem is. Ludwig is significantly easier than defiled watchdog or defiled amygdala
>>
>>318383198
>not using the alt and snipe them from afar
Bruh.
>>
>>318383247
Hotdog was really easy. I just dodged into him without locking on. For Amy I just wacked him arms and stayed at a distance.

Ludwig is just so abnormally aggressive compared to them. I like that, but I definitely find it more challanging.
>>
>>318374143
>not the world's angriest alien manchild
>>
>>318383336

Yeah right. The r2 attack, especially with laggy fucking connections, will rarely hit due to dodging, and the r1 long swipe won't work because of the same reason. They teleport out of your fucking swing and get behind you.

You cannot swing fast enough with the tricked version to deal with them.
>>
/v/, explain something to me.

I've beaten this game with two different endings.

Why the fuck don't I have any wish to play it further? I've already scouted all the locations, beaten all bosses, tried all covenants.

What's there to do? Why do you call this GOTY?
>>
>>318383460

I call it GOTY because I've put over 200 hours into it on my two characters and I still go back for more.

I love co-oping, pvping and spelunking with people.
>>
>>318383543
But locations are not that big, anon. How can you do the exact same thing over and over again?

I just don't get it. I'm sorry, don't mean to offend you but I bought it and I've barely put 30 hrs in it.

I wanted to enjoy it.
>>
>>318380672
git gud newfriend
>>
>>318383636

Why do MMO's exist? why do games like counterstrike exist? why do MOBA's exist? Because the audience of those games put hundreds of hours into them because they enjoy the game.

What hooked me in BB was the atmosphere, the story and the bosses. What kept me coming back was the gameplay. I fucking love the combat. Tricked weapons are brilliant.
>>
>>318383460
You're acting like a GotY is supposed to last forever. The point is the quality of time you spent with it, not the duration itself. Also, you can experiment with different builds and styles. You WILL notice a difference. I have always played strength-based male characters, but for the first time I'm trying a skill-based female character with some bloodtinge.

I prefer Bloodborne's 40 great hours over Fallout 4's 100 hours of mind-numbing mediocrity.
>>
>>318383636
Replay value can be correlated with how much you enjoy playing a game, not the amount of content it has.
>>
>>318383778
I'm going to miss trick weapons in DS3
>>
>>318374040
Just bought the DLC for this, been having fun with it but fuck Ludwig. I'm level 95ish (NG+) and can't seem to even come close to killing him.

Which weapons, DLC or not do you guys like the most? My favorite before the DLC was the stake driver but holy shit the whirligig saw's continuous sawing attack is the most fun thing I've used in the game.
>>
>>318374040
The base game was ok at best but the dlc is fucking great.

Not goty though.
>>
>>318383836

>no more beast cutter and threaded cane
>no more amygadala arm
>no more ayy lmao mode
>>
>>318383916

Yeah and what the fuck is? MGSV was the biggest hype train derail in 15 years, Fallout 4 was Fallout 4. Witcher 3's combat was dull and lifeless.

>inb4 Undertale
>>
>>318384039
For me it's either Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or The Witcher 3.

Haven't really decided yet.
>>
File: 1392279638152.jpg (24 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1392279638152.jpg
24 KB, 558x515
>>318383946
S-stop
>>
Can't wait to be called a faggot from here to high noon

Bloodborne is what I wanted Dark Souls to be. Faster combat/gameplay, better level design, better atmosphere/aesthetic, more interesting lore and not as tedious as the [Dark] Souls games. Definitely not GOTY, but it certainly surprised me.
>>
>>318383946

>no more ayy lmao mode

This hurts the most. The breakdancing tentacle plant is amazing.
>>
>>318377918
You really are trying too hard.
>Have a (you)
>>
>>318384443
i feel you, bruh.

i loved the shift of the mood from beast hunt to ayyy lmao hunt. it's weird that first game to tackle lovecraftian shit in a good way came from japan, but probably they were the only brave enough folk to let you fight melee with eldritch abominations.

god, first run through Nightmare Frontier was incredible.
>>
>>318376438
Kek
>>
who else is in love with this fucking thing?
>>
>>318374040
if /v/ says its good its probably fucking shit. i learned from MGSV bloodborne isnt worth a try :^)
>>
File: lewd.jpg (73 KB, 609x587) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
73 KB, 609x587
POST YFW YOU BOUGHT A PS4 AND WON THIS GEN
>>
>Been a fan of Souls since DeS.
>Get a PS4 for $300
>Get Bloodborne for $20
>Still manage to be disappointed
I'm sure it will grow on me but I shouldn't have purchased a PS4.
>>
File: m8_02.png (603 KB, 362x416) Image search: [Google]
m8_02.png
603 KB, 362x416
>>318385242
Post yfw you built a PC instead of buying a next gen console and just borrowed your friends PS4 to play bloodborne + the dlc.
>>
File: windowbutt.jpg (154 KB, 998x853) Image search: [Google]
windowbutt.jpg
154 KB, 998x853
>>318385242
>>
File: 1447912944351.gif (2 MB, 245x156) Image search: [Google]
1447912944351.gif
2 MB, 245x156
>>318385157
I am. Bloodletter is easily my favorite weapon in a long time. I always fall back on greatswords, so I like Holy Blade and Moonlight, but something about this weapon makes me want to use it all the time, which is weird considering I usually hate blunt weapons like maces and hammers. It's so dumb, but it's reach is insane, and all the blood dmg helps too.
>>
File: qKmwl2A.png (300 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
qKmwl2A.png
300 KB, 394x395
>>318385242
>>
>>318374040
>Now games need to have paid DLC to be GOTYs

This is what you got fucking faggots, I'm ashamed of you.
>>
>>318385547
>even WITHOUT dlc, it was my GOTY
>WITHOUT dlc
>WITHOUT

are you dumb?
>>
File: Sqp95aZ.gif (1021 KB, 359x249) Image search: [Google]
Sqp95aZ.gif
1021 KB, 359x249
>>318385023
>god, first run through Nightmare Frontier was incredible.

Thedifficulty, the level design, the eye, the 2 boss fights, the platforming, the shortcuts, the loot

Everything about that area is truly 10/10
>>
>>318385714
He is a shitposter, ofcourse he is.
>>
File: 1384065372848.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1384065372848.gif
2 MB, 240x240
>>318385242
>>
Please nerf ludwig boss.
>>
File: 1351381345881.jpg (75 KB, 791x798) Image search: [Google]
1351381345881.jpg
75 KB, 791x798
>>318385242
in
>>
>>318374040

This is why I'm hype about Dark Souls III

I loved Demon's Souls, and Dark Souls was a deviation from that done right.

Ignoring that DaS II exists (it was made by a different team anyways), I can see how Miyazaki still knows how to make a different game each time, and make it awesome while at it.

Bloodborne is indeed one of the best games of the decade I think, and the DLC just kills it.

Also, objectively GOTY, more so when the rest of the contenders have proven to be a total blunder in one way or another.
>>
File: 1381625394097.gif (187 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
1381625394097.gif
187 KB, 140x105
>>318385242
>>318385478
>>318385541
>>318385820
>>318386016
All my PS4 owner bros unite.
>>
File: goofed.jpg (78 KB, 751x819) Image search: [Google]
goofed.jpg
78 KB, 751x819
What are good DLC bloodtinge weapons? Right now I have a edgy katana 100% bloodtigne build with zero added Skill. Any recommendations?

>>318385420
PC masterace: The Borrowers and the Beggars

I bet your friend was thinking "Holy SHIT he smells, I was having fun playing a plethora of PS4 games but I'll give it to him for a couple of weeks if it mean I can breathe now"
>>
File: 712BplMNWcL._SL1280_.jpg (157 KB, 928x1280) Image search: [Google]
712BplMNWcL._SL1280_.jpg
157 KB, 928x1280
>people keep saying bloodborne threads don't exist and it was a flop, also that it's a shit game
>it's probably one of the most loved (and hated by pc only fags) games on /v/

Compared to the other AAA games this year like MGS, or Witcher, I think Bloodborne is a lot more interesting and addictive. I haven't tried Fallout yet, but Bloodborne is my personal GOTY.
>>
>>318385751
You're thinking of Mensis
>>
>>318386230

I'm a PCfag and I still like it mane.

I just watch the detailed walkthroughs on YT

PC is superior if only for mods and cheatengine
>>
File: 1448732438275.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1448732438275.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>318385751
>>318385023
My only complaint about Nightmare Frontier was that it had the forced stealth parts with the eye. If they introduced it earlier on it might have felt less out of place and forced.

But I remember NF for all the right reasons because I found myself coming up against some of the most idiotic players in PvP:

>try and lure me into getting killed by either Shadows or pigs
>kill them all; player is without enemy support
>still loses

I'm not really a fan of online multiplayer in general - let alone the 'Souls' games - but I love when someone tries to be clever/lazy and still fails.
>>
>>318386192
Nah, unlike the majority of you sonyggers, he was happy to share this masterpiece of a game with me. Also he hadn't turned the PS4 on since he got it when Bloodborne came out because you know... no gaems.
>>
>>318386365
I'm a "PCfag" if you count an idort that mainly plays on PC a PCfag. Bloodborne is the best souls game, my nigga.
>>
>>318386192
>>318386462
And I forgot to mention, im doing the same build and Simon's Bowblade seems to be the only good bloodtinge/skill hybrid weapon in the DLC. At +10 it scales S in both skill and bloodtinge
>>
>>318386462
It has games, they're just weebshit or multiplats. Disgaea was alright and I'm waiting the next 2 months for Gravity Rush by playing other shit on steam and bayo 2 on my wii.

>unlike the majority of you sonyggers
Do you think Sonyggers on /v/ reflect the majority of the Sony fanbase? I think IRL PS4 owners are the most "normal" gamers by far.
>>
>>318386843
I was just referring to the Sony fanbase on /v/, the community as a whole.
>>
>>318386551
>Simon's Bowblade
wow that's seriously disappointing. Looks like a gimmicky weapon

Is that the only bloodtinge melee weapon in the DLC? Are there any new S scaling guns at least?
>>
>>318386981
not the community*
>>
File: 1448051113347.png (32 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1448051113347.png
32 KB, 808x805
>>318386981
You mean guys that post this picture
>>
>still no PC version

Fuck From.
>>
>>318387225
There never will be one, because unlike Dark Souls it was published by Sony.
>>
>>318385932
Please git gud.
>>
File: PS2.jpg (124 KB, 1024x901) Image search: [Google]
PS2.jpg
124 KB, 1024x901
>>318386843
7/10 of the games in this pic are "weebshit"

Weeb games are undeniably the best out there. Western devs, with very few exceptions, have been giving us shit for at least the past decade

Unless by weeb you mean moe-otaku pandering games and not ALL japanese games
>>
>>318387050
Yeah its shit, I don't use it especially since it consumes bullets. Bloodtinge/skill is the most restrictive build.

>>318387124
yeah exactly.
>>
>>318387050
I forgot to mention, theres a stength/bloodtinge weapon, the Bloodletter. You may have seen it, giant spike greathammer.
>>
>>318387050
>Is that the only bloodtinge melee weapon in the DLC?

no, check >>318385157
>>
File: 1447248247422.png (99 KB, 492x412) Image search: [Google]
1447248247422.png
99 KB, 492x412
>>318387225
Why didn't Gaben offer to fund it? It's really Gaben's fault when you think about it.

>tfw no multiplat Bayonetta 2

Now when you know THAT feel you'll really know true sorrow.
>>
>>318387321
I like weeb shit though

(some of them I mean), personally the weeb shit on steam is fucking awful but the weeb shit that's coming out on ps4 next year looks fan fucking tastic.

>nier automata
Hello GOTY 2016
>>
>>318387303
Does Sony not want money? Majority of sales for the Dark Souls franchise were on PC.
>>
>>318387321
Only FF, DMC and MGS tbqh.
Everything else if either Americanized or just different.
Even implying Ico is weeb is just silly.
>>
>>318374143
Ludwig isn't shit, sure he's hard as hell, but to an extent he's relatively fair, as long as you watch his movements. Laurence is shit though, he's just a reskin that has an are for all of his attacks. In addition, his fight can really be up to luck, God forbid you fight him above NG+.
>>
>>318374040
Bloodborne is GOTY but I don't think the DLC would attribute to that.

You get 5 bosses, which kept me busy for 3 hours and that was it. $20 for that seems a little bit steep, especially since it doesn't seem that chalice dungeons get the new DLC enemies or new tiles at all.
>>
>>318380797
moba shit is exactly as casual and cancerous as bethesda shit

you deserve each other
>>
>>318387542
>Does Sony not want money? Majority of sales for the Dark Souls franchise were on PC.
they're mostly idiots, yes
but a different publishing situation than DS means porting's not gonna happen
they don't want to lose that exclusive
>>
>>318387542
source?
>>
Good quality build?
>>
>>318380672

>I really like this game

>God damn you fans are obnoxious

Holy shit fuck off you raging autist faggot
>>
>>318387321
Holy shit fall 2001 was a fantastic time for video games
>>
>>318387542
Bloodborne is a system seller
>>
>>318387542
>>Does Sony not want money
>30 Million PS4 sales prior to Black Friday
>it was the top selling item on Black Friday
>>
File: Akari Reaction(508).jpg (100 KB, 1022x576) Image search: [Google]
Akari Reaction(508).jpg
100 KB, 1022x576
>>318385242
I truly pity those Pkeks who will never ever experience Bloodborne.
>>
>>318387746
put points in vit, str and skl?
>>
>>318387542
>Majority of sales for the Dark Souls franchise were on PC.
Yeah because the game was constantly on sale for $5 on steam
>>
>>318387968
retards aka Pc.ucks can't into basic economics
They would make much more money by trying to sell ps4s with its one exclusive than bloodborne copies by making it multiplat.
>>
>>318377275
Never, unfortunately.
>>
>Buy a PS4 during the holiday sales
>Bloodborne has a stuttering framerate
How do you fags deal?
>>
>>318375525
Not the original guy, but my deal with buckets of health and one-hit K.O moves is that it makes the boss VERY punishing.

Say one out of every ten of the bosses attacks hits me (or I miss-time a dodge). Either I nearly die or I do die and I have to start all over again. These slip-ups are bound to happen, since a lapse of concentration is all it takes. Bosses that deal so much damage end up becoming stressfull because if you get hit once it could be all over.

Couple that with the second problem (lots of health), and there's a problem. Since bosses have so much health, you must punish many more openings than with a boss with low health (since the boss with low health would be dead sooner). However, since the boss fight is longer, there's more of a chance you might get hit by the one in ten attack.
>>
>>318387648
>3 hours and that was it
looks like you didn't play the DLC
also there's a fuck ton of new weapons and transformations like beast mode and Kin mode so that's equal to a lot more of builds
>>
>>318388213
I haven't noticed any stutter. What part of the game did you get stuttering problems?

>inb4 haha I didn't buy the game I'm just here to shitpost
>>
>>318387950
In what country? America? Please.

>>318387968
99.9% of these people are buying it to play CoD, Star Wars and FIFA.
>>
>>318388274
>looks like you didn't play the DLC

If you can tell me if I've missed any boss other than the 5 I've killed, go ahead
>>
>>318388325
Like the fucking beginning dude, the framerate has noticeable dips everywhere.
>>
>>318388213
>Bloodborne has a stuttering framerate
only if you're too autistic
the game only drops when there's gigantic bosses while doing co-op with 2 persons and it's just with 2 or 3 seconds and i can just deal with it
(i also have a pc and play games on 60Fps but i'm not autistic enough to cry about 30fps)
>>
>>318388329
Yes but they are still buying it.
So, Sony is making money.
>>
>>318388354
i'm sorry for you if you speedrun the whole thing with your overleveled character on normal new game
>>
File: DragonLoli.jpg (2 MB, 1250x4999) Image search: [Google]
DragonLoli.jpg
2 MB, 1250x4999
>>318387542
>Sony is keeping their system seller on their own system
>system sells like crazy

wow gee, they really don't want money huh.

>>318387547
In the context of his post every jap game is a weeb game. I'm just pointing out japs make most of the best games out there

I don't see anything comming from the west that beats EtrianOdyssey's dungeon crawlan, MonsterHunter boss mechanics and fun grindan', Dragon'sDogma fun combat shenanigans and open world interactions or Nier's genre switches and story presentation.
>>
>>318380387
Hit and run tactics work the best for me. Since focusing on one of them guarantees that you'll be hit by some of the arcane bullshit or some of the melee swipes, its better to run around and just get a couple hits in before moving to the next one. The worst is to stay still and get gang banged when 3 of them start doing their twirly melee attacks. And with the meteors, they come from one direction and if you stand on the opposite side of the sunflower "tree" you won't get hit by them. Also, you might get lucky during the meteor shower and have one of the failures standing on that side of the tree praying. You can just kill it right then and there
>>
>>318387321

>tfw Naughty Dog will never make a new Jak & Daxter game because it's not gonna be an epic mature cinematic game or whatever
>>
>>318388373
>the beginning
The fuck? You mean Iosefka's clinic?
You got stuttering while there was 1 monster on the screen?

Or you mean around the city of Yharnam? I don't recall seeing a single instance of stutter.

I don't believe you but post a webm if you feel like proving it.
>>
File: great_story.jpg (19 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
great_story.jpg
19 KB, 216x212
>>318385420
>having friends
>>
>>318388469
I'm level 63 from finishing my first playthrough of bloodborne, surely thats not too high?
>>
>>318387542
>Majority of sales for the Dark Souls franchise were on PC.
that's not true though
and most of the PC sales were sub $5 steam sales so they barely made any money
while console sales were mostly full priced games
>>
>>318388392
But again, not because of Bloodborne. The game would sell millions on Steam, which would make more money for Sony than the couple of hundred extra PS4s that they might sell from this point on because of the game's current exclusivity.
>>
>>318387542

It's almost like they'll probably make more money by having the game shift consoles rather than seeing most of the sales be for $7 on Steam.
>>
>tfw NG+, 145, and still can't beat Laurence

Why the fuck does he hit so hard goddamnit?
>>
>>318389084
because git gud
>>
>>318388645
> The game would sell millions on Steam
kek, joj, lel.

But either way, they would be 5$ sales just like a few anons pointed out already, Steamkiddies don't buy games at 60$ while consolepoorfags do.

And why do you think so many are buying a PS4? Because they trust the brand. They just know it'll have a lot of exclusives even if they didn't do any research. Just like previous gen everyone kind of knew the 360 had the better multiplats and DLC deals, so they went with it.

This gen everyone kind of knows the PS4 has the best multiplats (console wise) and DLC deals, with more exclusives in the long run. If a major co-developed title like BB went to PC a lot of people would lose faith on the brand. Just look at the Xbone, they ported literaly over half of their exclusives to PC, almost all of their 1st year games are now on PC, and quite a few future Xbone releases have been confirmed to be on PC also.

Sony treated DemonSouls like shit at its release and that game still hasn't been ported. Sony now knows the importance of FromSoft, there's no way BB will go anywhere for at least 10 years
>>
>>318388645
>The game would sell millions on Steam
Heh.
Even if it did, majority would buy it on sale for bellow 10 quids. Still wonder why PC market is almost always an afterthought for most devs and publishers?
>>
>>318386035
>DaS II exists (it was made by a different team anyways

This meme was never funny
>>
>>318389276
It's the truth though. Already confirmed by the devs themselves
>>
>>318388110
No shit asshole. But what SL? How many points in each? What about end?
>>
>>318389169
The average amount of people who leave reviews for a game on Steam is 2% of the people who buy it.

Dark Souls 1 has 35k reviews
Dark Souls 2 has 29k reveiws
Dak Souls 2 SOTFS has 6k reviews

You can figure out the probable sales of the franchise from that.
>>
>>318389338
end is pretty shitty unless you're using something like the whirly saw
>>
>>318387434
>not owning a Wii U
>owning a PS4

you fucked up son. why buy the console with 1 game instead of the console with 7 games?
>>
>>318389408
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-01-dark-souls-series-sales-surpass-8-5-million
>Dark Souls series has surpassed 8.5m sales, and more than 3.25m of those were on PC.
3.25m = majority of 8.5m
>>
>>318389314

Just stop. From doesnt have "teams", they pick people to work on a given project. DS2 had some people from DS1 working on it as well as a bunch of new ones.
>>
>>318389408
>The average amount of people who leave reviews for a game on Steam is 2% of the people who buy it.
You took this number out of the ass?
Also, it's abstract as fuck. Even if you provided the Steamspy info, even this would be more valid. Also, don't forget how many times both DS1 and 2 were on bellow 5US/EU sales.
>>
>>318389408

Dark Souls 1 is around 2m sales on steam
Dark Souls 2 is around 1m
SOTFS is 500k.
>>
File: you.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>318389570
units sold =/= profit
>>
I am coming to love it as well. Sticking with the axe even though its not the best.

Those things that kidnap you at first are fucking scary. I have to keep them at a distance.

The whore you can bring to the chapel is my waifu. Its like Pretty Woman but in a gothic nightmare.
>>
So can I just play through the base game and then buy the DLC later on, or will I be too overleveled and just roll through it?
>>
>>318389618
Miyazaki literally said that Bloodborne was made by the same TEAM that made Dark Souls 1 and Artorias expansion
>>
>>318389706

Really nigger? The only stats you can objectively go off and you're going to come up with a counter argument that NO ONE except the publisher has stats of?

Good job
>>
>>318377009
Base game, no. DLC, there's the Bloodletter, BLT/STR, and the Bowblade, BLT/SKL
>>
>>318389778
>will I be too overleveled and just roll through it?
Hardly.
Especially not if you'll be on NG+. Chances are, you will be underleveled. Optimal levels for both endgame and the DLC is 80-90 in my opinion
>>
>>318389778

If anything the dlc will roll over you if you are in New Game+.
>>
File: Satake.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Satake.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>318389618
Nobody's saying that From categorized them into teams, just that the people who made the game are different. There's only one person from Dark Souls 1's design team that worked on Dark Souls II, and it's this faggot.
>>
>>318389778

Recommended level is 65.
>>
>>318389778
the dlc is made for late game characters
doing it before the last boss is fine
>>
>>318380387
There's always a "mage" being really passive and casting spells, separate him from the rest of the aggressive ones then sprint and do a free combo on him. Hide behind the flower from the meteor rain since it only comes from one direction
>>
>>318389902
>around level 100
>almost done with NG+
>just wasting souls buying shit to update other weapons
>haven't started DLC
not him
>>
>>318389531
Lol nig, I do own a wii u, I just want to play it on my PC or ps4
>>
File: trimmingthehedges.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trimmingthehedges.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>318390038

The DLC scales quite a lot with NG+ it should still be of moderate challenge at lvl 100.

Just as long as you don't run back to the Hunters Dream with the pizza cutter make it +10 then trim through the DLC's hedges.
>>
>>318390156
meet a few invaders using that , doesn't look like a weapon i would enjoy using
>>
File: 420.jpg (49 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
49 KB, 576x576
>>318389408
Multiplying from a 2% has huge deviations, that's a silly calculation

Again, it doesn't matter how many copies it sells. If BB is at 10$ they would need to sell 6x more copies than a console version.

2 million PS4 BB copies would have to be 12 million PC BB copies for the same profit

of course 10$ is quite down the line, but there's no denying the vast majority of steam sales are made at a vastly reduced price

>>318389836
Because it's blatantly obvious the Steam purchasing culture revolves around discounts. A lot of steam users hve fuckhuge bcklogs they never get to touch and just bought because the games were dirt cheap. You can't possibly assume that even 50% of DaS1 steam sales were at full price

>>318389618
Even the loss of 1 member can drastically change the project. Having a different lead does just that. FromSoft games aren't made by "FromSoft", but rather by the talent of each individual within it. It's clear the direction of DaS2 was poor and the team wasn't as experienced.

This is blatantly obvious when a couple of people leave a dev team and games that come after are much shitter, it happens over and over again. Rare and Bioware are examples of this
>>
>>318390273

It's brokenly overpowered. With beast pellets you can stunlock bosses and do in excess of 6k damage.
>>
File: 1444711676719.png (76 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444711676719.png
76 KB, 400x400
>>318389836
A huge huge majority of Dark Souls units on PC gets sold during steam sales, you dumb faggot. I got mine for 7 bucks in the summer sale this year and I had no interest in buying it before that at full price, nor does anyone with a fucking brain. It's not hard to figure out that they profit less from that. 10 faggots that bought it for $6 equates to someone that bought a game at launch. Of course you subtract the production costs of putting out physical units.

I mean, is it that hard to figure out? You want hard numbers from the developer to prove something that anyone with elementary math skills could figure out?
>>
>>318390424

>You can't possibly assume that even 50% of DaS1 steam sales were at full price

I'm not, but you can't discredit actual figures without actually providing counter figures to back it up.

Regardless of whats right or wrong, sales are the figures we have and sales are what we are talking about. We could go down the shit hole and start arguing about developer/publisher/outsourcing/middleware revenue splits but that would be a fucking waste of time BECAUSE NO ONE HAS THE STATS.
>>
>>318390628
zola be mad as fuck yo

calm the fuck down you little autist
>>
>>318390468
meh . so weapon for when i just wanna rush to the highest NG posible
and chalices . they fucking underground chalices (all of them) bore me to death
>>
>>318390817

Chalices are the fucking worst. The pizza cutter will carry you through them easymodo.
>>
>>318389720
She's important in getting the true ending, keep an eye on her bro.

But damn does Bloodborne have some waifus in it, like holy fuck I couldn't pick one until Maria.
>>
>>318390481
nice paragraph so about those numbers only the devs have?
>>
>>318374040
>am I the only one who adores Bloodborne, the Objective GOTY of 2015 and perhaps even Game of the Generation exclusive to the PS4 which means there will never ever be a PC version?

No.
No you are not.
You are among friends here, Kosm be praised.
>>
>>318390984
*Kos
>>
Who /beastcutter/ here?

I'm sure the thing fucking sucks in PvP, but god damn it's just so satisfying to me.

>that animation
>that weight
>that sound
>that transformed R2 that slams motherfuckers
>>
>>318375525
Not that anon, and I don't think Ludwig is COMPLETE shit, but his first phase leaves a really sour taste in my mouth after how fucking amazing his second phase is. It was honestly probably on purpose to make the second part seem even more amazing, but fuck. You go from some degenerate, flailing, mindless retard, with some bullshit hitboxes and that retarded jumping attack, to... The Holy Blade. I wish the whole fucking fight could have been the second half.
>>
File: top jej.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
top jej.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>318390963
>nice paragraph so about those numbers only the devs have?
>>
File: Or some say, a retard.gif (2 MB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
Or some say, a retard.gif
2 MB, 540x250
>>318390628
>>318390963

But the argument isn't about sales, it's about profit, or in your own words:
>make more money for Sony
>Does Sony not want money?

Sales only tell half the story. Discounted prices tell the other half

A Steam sales number is quite meaningless when 80% of them were made at a discounted price.
Just look at the recent black friday and how many anons got a PS4 and a brand new copy of BB + Xpac. If BB was on Steam since release, by now it would probably have a 50% or 75% sale going on.

>>318390984
>Kosm
oh shit what have you done nigger?
>>
File: 1430278561179.jpg (24 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1430278561179.jpg
24 KB, 250x309
I have played and finished bloodborne with 4 characters, from NG to NG+3, finished the DLC on NG and NG+ and done almost 50 hours of chalice farm.

Yet I still can't think of a worst fanbase than the /BB/ one. Undertale faggots maybe.
>>
>>318391120
It's pretty good, but it was ruined the moment I decided to try the Whirligig Saw. I want to go back but I can't. Send help.
>>
>>318391206
all fanbases suck
>>
>>318387542
>majority of sales for the dark souls franchise were on PC
>8 million units total
>3.25 million were PC

Source in case you don't believe me. I have a PC and game quite extensively on it but seriously, when you say things like this without the research you make us look bad

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-01-dark-souls-series-sales-surpass-8-5-million
>>
File: 1447875971145.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1447875971145.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>318391181
There is no need to try to reason with retards, there is a 0% chance logic will work on him.

Fat neets have no concept of how a business works.
>>
Why does Maria attack you?
>>
>>318391531
because you tried to rape her corpse
>>
>>318391531
Salty milk and coins.
>>
>>318391206
What about the BB fanbase makes you think it's the worst?

This thread has pretty cool people, the only bad apples I see are the retards that don't even own the game.
>>
Notice how this kid still didn't post a link to numbers but instead he needs to green text and post reaction images
>>
>>318391531
Corpses should be left well alone, and she too knows how the secrets beckon and only an honest death could have cured you from your rampant curiosity.
>>
>>318391531
didn't something say she was guarding the fishing village for some reason
>>
>>318391531

#notyourdoll
>>
>>318391531
Because you tried to put your Old Hunter's Bone in her Blacksky Eye.
>>
File: enhanced-1671-1432744250-1.jpg (94 KB, 728x971) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1671-1432744250-1.jpg
94 KB, 728x971
>>318385242
>>
>>318377009
>>318377009

Bloodletter is just like Chikage (tricked 2-handed scales with BT and untricked 1-handed scales with Strength). It is a brutally good weapon for PvP and PvE. I would say a real BT build would use enough arcane for auger just because all of it's best weapons operate 2h.
>>
>>318391980
is he okay
>>
>>318376990
Bait jumping attacks and dodge towards him when he does. Start charging an R2 immediately after your dodge. If you do everything correctly, he should land just behind you with his back to you, and your R2 should come out shortly after, giving you a free visceral. I just gave you his first phase. Figure out the second yourself, anon.
>>
>>318390984
>Kosm
AWAY AWAY

YOU
ARENOTWANTEDHERE

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
>>
>>318392107
He's having the time of his life.
>>
>>318390984
>>318391042
>Kosm
>praising a dead fish lady in the first place

>>318391120
>I'm sure the thing fucking sucks in PvP
Apparently it's good for setting up a "fuck you" zone.
>>
>>318380508
First was DeS.
DaS >= DeS = BB >>>>>>>>>> DaS2
>>
>>318392186
I'LL MASH UP YOUR BRAIN
>>
>>318392247
You seem to have misquoted one post.
>>
>>318392247
>fish lady
she has a human face, pretty cute too
>>
>>318392279
>this town's cursed...

>curse the fiends, their children too, and their children, forever true
it's all coming together!
>>
>>318391531
Because fuck you that's why
>>
So what's the lore for TOH?
>>
>>318392517
>the reason people are turning into beasts is because a long time ago some college kids fucking with a village of fish people and stuck their dicks inside their skulls trying to find eyes and that really pissed off the kid of a giant fish alien lady who decided to curse the alien blood they found with tiny worms that turn people into beasts before crawling back up inside its dead mom's cooch for a nice little nap until you came along
>>
>>318391883
That guy who follows you around does. He tells you go to the top of the clock tower and see what Maria is trying to hide.
>>
>>318392691
>yfw BB does parasites better than MGSV
>>
>>318392614
there are hunters and they are really old
>>
>>318375525
He's a poorly done boss. Has large sweep moves and can 1 shot you multiple times from any angle, so being agressive is thrown out the window

Right now the Pizza Cutter tears it apart and stunlocks it, at 6+ it can stun lock ludwig and make the fight easy as fuck for both rounds so pacing and progression is thrown out the window

There's also the fact that his AI is just plain retarded, he would keep hitting forward for the next 4 minutes while I'm behind him and what not.

From soft proves again that they can't make a hard game to save their life. It's just gimmicks now
>>
File: 1425003775076.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1425003775076.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>get clickity-clacked and put in the sack
>wake up in [I DIDN'T SEE THE TOWN NAME CAUSE I WAS BEING DISTRACTED] The Unseen City?

>this spooky ambient music
Is this the first time an area has had a song outside of Nexus/Firelink/Majula/Dream?

Also just bumbled on Dynomutt, the ElectroDog wonder.
He seems like a pain in the ass.
>>
I've been playing it, just got to a part where I'm stuck in a jail with some whiny chick.

Main problem I have is the change to vials. Estus was perfect design because you never needed to worry about digging yourself a hole in an area, where it's impossible to get out. And you couldn't horde it to beat bosses, you had to manage your health well.

Bloodborne now has both of those issues, and I personally don't understand it, but I'd love to hear a different perspective cause to me it makes no sense.

That or I should git gud
>>
>>318392868
>how to deal with pikachu skeleton dog
1. acquire Hunter's Axe
2. spin2win
>>
>>318392691
Ya know, I realize we're Hunters and hunting is pretty much all we have going for us, but considering the Orphan was just angry that Burgerwerth massacred the fishing hamlet, do you think there could have been an amicable solution? "Hey, man. I'm sorry those cunts killed all these innocent people. Not cool. If it's any consolation, I've been murdering all of them all night."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.