[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be french >wake up to leave for my 9-5 job of doing absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: viv.png (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
viv.png
47 KB, 512x512
>be french
>wake up to leave for my 9-5 job of doing absolutely nothing but idle around the more popular tourist spots to look cool and generally being a drain on the EU
>starts off as a pretty good day, had 3 baguettes this morning and some cabernet sauvignon to wash it all down
>tourist from china comes up to me, says he wants to take a picture
>my first customer always gets an extra cool pose
>whip out my 2 metre long magical baguette and fly off to the top of the Eiffel
>midway through doing a strongman pose, that homo pierre goes to the chinese guy and mutters something into his ear
>the expression of the chinese guy's face changes from disbelief, to letting out a small muted chuckle, to utter pity
>i go over there to see whats up
>"I SO SOLLY FOL U", the chinese guy says, as he scurries off fearing not being able to contain the laughter
>pierre looked at me with a grin that screamed "moi mange the le caca all day long, and I am proud"

He didn't even have to say a word. I knew what was up. Before, he used to log onto steam on his phone and show me his 50 Vive La France, and initiate a trade with me for one before cancelling it just as quickly. But now he just gives me this grin. He says it's to save battery. I come to you /v/ to ask; will someone give me my birthright?
>>
>>318373461
>be french
My condolences. I hope it's not terminal.
>>
File: 1430443194856.jpg (80 KB, 1280x198) Image search: [Google]
1430443194856.jpg
80 KB, 1280x198
>>318373461
What the FUCK with all the terrible frenchies in this game? Can you tell me, anon?
>>
>>318373461
Which videogame is this?
>>
>>318373751
Liberté, égalité, fraternité anon. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>be french
>never learn english
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 315x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 315x330
>mfw corsican
>>
truth:
>be french
>get blown up

OP is a liar
>>
>>318373978
Hat of War 2: Microtransactions
>>
If you guys want to help me in my pursuit of hat, feel free to send me a scrap my way(f2p)

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=62703810&token=hni2vM1t
>>
>>318374190

this shit is so fucking annoying and the most obnoxious thing about french people

I'm fairly sure Paris is like one of the most visited cities in the world. The most widely used language in the world is English but if you come into a restraurant in Paris and try speaking English or ask for a menu in a language other than French you get offended looks

French are easily one of the biggest assholes on the planet and history has proved that multiple times
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.