[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what game do make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CTR_Devkit.jpg (50 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CTR_Devkit.jpg
50 KB, 800x450
>be me
>becomes Nintendo 3DS indie dev
>buys devkit
>wat game do make /v/?
>wat do
>inb4 meme run for 3DS
>no cancerous maymays pls.
>>
Super Mario.
>>
>>318368087
virtual console? those are EZ to make (^:
>>
A top-down beat-em-up with a focus on grappling and throws.
>>
a reddit game for all our reddit buddies to play
>>
>>318367969
I make the game of english and you are definitely failing.
>>
Mario & Luigi-style RPG, but have the battle commands be timed to the music.
>>
>>318368287
so Tumblr the game?
>>
>>318368362
Undertale, exactly
>>
>power surge killed my debugger (fucking thunder storm out of nowhere)
>sent it back to Nintendo to get it fixed/replaced
>it's been almost a month and I still don't have a new debugger unit
>work on game is basically stalled until I have a new one

fml tbqh fampai

OP, make an actual, honest to god roguelike. I don't think there's even a homebrew Nethack/Powder port like DS had.
>>
File: LOST_NDS_BOXSHT_2D2[1].jpg (1 MB, 1544x1385) Image search: [Google]
LOST_NDS_BOXSHT_2D2[1].jpg
1 MB, 1544x1385
Please make an action rpg with a stylus heavy magic system in the vein of Lost Magic.
>>
>>318368570
>uses the stylus
>>
Make a tower-defense game where you have to draw the path the enemies will take. You'll have to take into account the environment while doing it, and also any points of interest. Then, you set up your defenses and try to survive.
>>
>>318368752
that's not a bad idea actually
>>
3d action game
>>
>becomes 3DS dev
>Has no "Le Ideas Man" on team

Fucking idiot.

Start by pushing the system to see what it can do. How many sprites will it spit out. Make a break out clone. Make a Pac-Man clone. Make a Mario Clone. Fuck with the 3D depth. Fuck with the Stereo sound. Fuck with the Surround Sound. Fuck with touch screen input.

Wanna be cool? Make a fucking game that is played by having the 3DS upside down and having the gyroscope register it as so.
>>
>>318370013
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/SVC everything about the 3DS and what it can do is documented on 3dbrew, not a bad idea to make a game that is upside down, would have to fuck with default framebuffers but it would be interesting
>>
>>318367969
>optical illusion puzzler that require 3D mode to solve.

how much did it cost?
might be interested.
>>
>>318372019
only 4.1k$
>>
>>318372170
not too bad.
does it allow you to view the game on pc and the unit at the same time?
guess I'm trying to ask can it be used similarly to a capture carded unit?
>>
File: partner02.jpg (1 MB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
partner02.jpg
1 MB, 2250x3000
>>318372446
yes, that would be using the PARTNER-CTR Capture unit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.