[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Venture Bros with a friend the other day and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DrMrsTheMonarch.jpg (47 KB, 578x783) Image search: [Google]
DrMrsTheMonarch.jpg
47 KB, 578x783
So I was watching Venture Bros with a friend the other day and he had never seen it before. When Dr. Girlfriend appeared and started talking he started laughing and asked me why she had a man's voice.

It took me almost a whole minute to figure out what the hell he was talking about. I don't even notice her voice anymore, its just so sexy.
>>
>>318366551
you lost?
>>
>>318366551
>>>/co/
>>
File: tve84260-20041002-2553.jpg (32 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
tve84260-20041002-2553.jpg
32 KB, 318x239
>tfw I can do a spot on Dr. Ms. Monarch impression
>tfw I sometimes masturbate to myself doing it
>mfw my roomate caught me doing it once when I thought he was out buying food.
That was not fun to explain.

I'm not doing a vocaroo, because he might think I'm doing it again.
>>
>>318367348

Fucking do it.
>>
>>318367348
What were you saying in the impression to masturbate to?
also vocaroo pls
>>
>>318366551
I feel the same way OP, it just sounds natural at this point, probably helps that the voice actor got better and better over time.
>>
>>318367405
Fuck you, I still haven't lived that shit down and he's right in the next room.

>>318367708
My name with building tonal inflexion to signify her approach to climax.
>>
>>318367348
You wouldn't bring this up if you didn't want to vocaroo it in the first place so just get it over with
>>
so is her voice just sexy or is she actually a tranny?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/co/77816733
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.