[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale vs SMW! Give Mario your energy, /v/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Spirit Bomb.jpg (7 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Bomb.jpg
7 KB, 298x169
Undertale vs SMW!

Give Mario your energy, /v/!
>>
File: real tems.png (598 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
real tems.png
598 KB, 800x800
no
>>
why would anyone care? it's an internet poll

are you guys so insecure you need validation from a bunch of neckbeards on gamefaqs to make sure everyone likes your favorite game?
>>
>>318361715
That's really funny, considering that sort of behavior is how Undertale got on there in the first place.

Don't tell me you WANT Undertale fans to think that piece of shit is better than one of the most influential platformers ever made?
>>
you didnt post any link fag
>>
>>318362052
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote
>>
>>318362186
thanks, voted for undertale
>>
>>318361878
Haha, no, you don't understand. Undertale is my favorite game. I haven't played Super Mario World to it's completion because I do not care for platformers.
I still don't give a shit. I don't care if you hate Undertale, I don't care if you love it. I'll keep playing it and listening to the music.
And hopefully, you don't care if others hate or love Super Mario World.

You guys insist on hating literally fucking everything that you haven't even played. Or, even if you have.

Why are you so utterly and vehemently opposed to Undertale winning an internet poll on gamefaqs?
Why are Undertale fans so utterly and vehemently opposed to Super Mario World winning an internet poll on gamefaqs?

You guys need to grow the hell up. It's an internet poll. On motherfucking. Gamefaqs.
>>
Thanks for reminding me OP. Voted Undertale.
>>
>>318362296
Undertale doesn't deserve to be on there at all. There are plenty of great games that I would gladly see take the spot above SMW. Undertale, to put it simply, does not belong.

>>318362270
Faggot. The ballot isn't even open yet.
>>
>>318361379

Why? It's clearly inferior to Undertale in every way.
>>
>>318363793
Who the fuck cares? Don't you have better things to do than worry about an internet poll on gamefaqs?
>>
>>318363793

"deserve" implies that an internet poll (on fucking GameFAQs of all places) has any merit whatsoever

I remember when /v/ treated these polls as the jokes they are. But faggots like you take them seriously and turn them into autistic shitflinging contests.
>>
>>318362186
>gamefags
Why should anyone care?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.