[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone rank the class stories in order of how good they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Could someone rank the class stories in order of how good they are? I've heard the Imperial Agent is the best, but what after it?
>>
top tier:
Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight, Imperial Agent

middle:
Trooper, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter

bottom:
Jedi Consular, Sith Inquisitor
>>
>>318338434
>Jedi Consular, Sith Inquisitor at the bottom
>Smuggler in the middle
>Knight in the top
WOW.

Consular and Inquisitor are for the thinking man you peasant. And how is being a discount Han Solo better than being a Treasure hunting Wizard?
>>
>>318338696
Inquisitor is Ghost Busters except you're the storage unit, Smuggler's at least kinda funny.

Knight's pretty shit though.
>>
File: 1446082831339.png (510 KB, 709x438) Image search: [Google]
1446082831339.png
510 KB, 709x438
>>318338434
>Jedi knight
>God tier
First act was good but everything after that sucks
>>
playing Sith Warrior and going super grim dark and edgy 100% dark side is some of the most fun i've had

SWTOR story mode is fun and i wish the game focused on that instead of the MMO aspect
>>
The only decent stories are Imperial Agent and non-edgelord Sith Warrior.
>>
>>318338434

Pretty much this. Sith Warrior is "Fucking with everyone simulator 2015". Jedi Knight is pretty much the bog standard Star Wars Jedi Story, but it's not so bad. As long as you stay light side and don't get edgy.
>>
playing light side Jedi you feel so fucking forced into being this holier than thou goody two shoes character, it's fucking sickening

i wish there was a neutral side, but in my experience no matter if you play empire or rebels it's always more fun to go full dark
>>
>>318338064
>GOAT
Agent
>Pretty great
Warrior
>Alright I guess
Smuggler, Knight
>What the fuck were you expecting
Bounty Hunter
>Only play it for the female VA
Inquisitor
>Don't even bother
Consular, Trooper
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 377x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 377x544
>>318339368
>Only play it for the female VA
my nigger, that voice is equally sinister and sexy
>>
>>318338961
>>318339002

Edgy Sith Warrior is alright. It's pretty much exactly what being a Sith is all about. Light Side is good too, it's not even a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO THE HOMELESS NO TIME FOR ROMANCE 5 THE LIGHT! It's just not being a huge cunt and realizing their are merits for Sith who aren't huge cunts.

I never got why there isn't an option to switch Faction at the end of your story arc. I mean the classes are mirrors of each other, and a lot of the Light Side empire stories hint that you will change/are undercover for the republic now.

>>318339368

>What the fuck were you expecting
>Bounty Hunter

Pretty much. Dunno why everyone gets upset at the BH story being "bad", it's a really fucking good Bounty Hunter story. You start out with small time deals and then finish on capturing Jedi War generals and shit. It's great.

>Tfw I made sure my BH always did the job he was paid for no matter if it was Light or Dark.

Gotta make a name for myself!
>>
>>318338064
All are bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.