[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fallout 4 good, bros? I can only get one AAA game this Christmas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is Fallout 4 good, bros? I can only get one AAA game this Christmas.
>>
>>318331935
It's shit. Save your money and buy a hooker.
>>
>>318332186
Seconded.
>>
It has as much role playing as Borderlands and that's not an exaggeration. You're railroaded into the same end result with virtually every quest. You can't play a role at all and it''s very strict about that. Worse than 3 in that regard.

Mechanically it ranges from okay to amazing. I think mods are really going to take this game places as long as we get the same love and attention as Skyrim did.
>>
>>318331935
>dang gun
lol
>>
>>318331935
Wait at least until the mod tools are out
>>
>>318331935
Don't bother until they release the GECK and people start modding and shit. It's a heaping pile of mediocrity right now.
>>
>>318332186
>hooker
>$60
Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>318331935
I have a gtx 770 and the loading screens are extremely long, they're almost console level. Did they optimize this shit at all?
>>
>>318332186
You don't buy hookers, you rent them.
>>
>>318334093
>
>>
>>318331935
If you're that poor, I don't know why you wouldn't get 2-3 older games for cheap instead of a fresh 60 dollar one.
>>
>>318334358
Spotted the first-worlder.
>>
>>318325087
>>
>>318331935
GTA V is $36 and Mad Max is $30 and is supposedly really good. You could get both for about the price of FO4, or just wait a month until the Christmas sale and hope Gabe takes $10 off FO4.
>>
Its worth a pirate, I'd say. Its definitely better than Fallout 3 and Skyrim, but still has its share of issues.

Still, been playing for 60 hours and having fun.
>>
>>318334934
Nigga you can get Mad Max for $13 on CDKeys. Bought that shit launch week and they haven't revoked it yet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.