[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this for my PS3. Also just got ToD and Crack in Time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ratchet_&_Clank_HD_Collection.jpg (154 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet_&_Clank_HD_Collection.jpg
154 KB, 431x500
Just got this for my PS3. Also just got ToD and Crack in Time.
Can't get Quest for Booty because my PS3 refuses to use any form of Internet.

I loved the original 3 on PS2. About how much fun will I have with this binge?
Also, R&C thread.
>>
>>318326030
The entire trilogy is fantastic, literally game of the year material.
ToD and Crack in Time i've never played.
>>
shit collection with loads of bugs, but i guess you wont notice most of them if its your first time playing
>>
>>318326616
Ooh dear. I tent to be an obsessive completionist.. anything I should try to avoid?
>>
>>318327385
ehh its nothing too serious, mostly visual inacuraccies, i dont think there are any game breaking bugs
>>
>>318328295
Ah, alright. Good to know. I assume you mean shit like ledges are higher than they actually are and platforms are off-center of their hitbox?
>>
>>318328393
if you are curious about it, there is a list of them compared to the originals someone posted on insomniac forums, just google R&C collection bugs.

But i suggest to just start playing without worrying too much, trust me if you read them you will notice them and they might bother you, but if you don't you wont be able to tell if its a bug most of the times. Ignorance is bliss and stuff
>>
>>318327385
I've had a problem getting the old skool skill point in going commando I've done it multiple times and it doesn't work but that might just be me
>>
>>318328393

The most obvious and noticeable bug is that Ratchet's helmets don't stick to his head for some reason.
>>
>>318326370
Crack in time is the best in the series
>>
>>318331721

That title goes to Going Commando or Up Your Arsenal
>>
>>318333497
Arsenal for sure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.