[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ love Life is Strange and Telltale games yet constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cheshirecatstudios[1].jpg (31 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
cheshirecatstudios[1].jpg
31 KB, 625x352
Why does /v/ love Life is Strange and Telltale games yet constantly shits all over David Cage games or Until Dawn?
>>
What is there even to make fun of with Life is Strange or Telltale shovelware at this point?

People who play that crap have brain damage, who cares
>>
> why is /v/ one person
It's not. Next thread
>>
It's almost as if more than one person browses /v/

implying any of those games arent gay as fuck
>>
>>318323062
because muh sony autistic hate for absolutely no reason other than they're outselling my toybox of choice.

any other questions op?
>>
>>318323062
One is on PC, that's usually the answer in questions like these. Save a digital tree and don't make a thread.
>>
>>318323062
I actually liked Heavy Rain and Until Dawn more then Telltale's and Life is Strange
>>
>>318323062
not on pc
no little girls
no sjw drama
>>
>>318323608
/thread. If it's Sony, the splurges come out to shitpost
>>
Until Dawn is good.

David Cage is the Tommy Wiseau of video games, though. I got fooled into buying Farenheit. Never again.
>>
>>318323062
>/v/ is one person

EPIC FOR THE WIN111!11!!!1!!!!1!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>>
we can agree that Beyond Two Souls was bad though, right?
>>
telltale and life is strange are mediocre bland, but inoffensive. Lacking in gameplay and choices, but not really shitting all over themselves.

David cage goes out of his way to shit all over himself as much as possible. To be as ridiculously shit to levels that should not be possible.
>>
>>318323062
Indogo prophecy and heavy rain were nice... For the most part.

Hated beyond two souls and telltale games are bad witht the exception of sam and max.reboot.

Never played life is strange.

Walking.simulators are huge right now for some reason. Especially in the horror genre.
>>
Until Dawn is solid. Even did the bonus of making David Cage look like even more of a hack.
>>
>>318323062
David cage is shit that's why. What's the point of playing heavy rain when you know who the killer is? Not saying telltale is any better mind you.
>>
>>318323062
writing
normally i say plot dont matter in games ... until its so bad its physically to read/listen to

i mean David Cages games arent just badly written, hell most games are, they arent more than bad they are pretentious, incoherent, lazily slapped together out of unfinished barely thought ideas with lackluster exposition and shit gameplay to deliver it

farenheit is still in my top 5 worst plots in agmes i ever saw, next to bionic "your arm is your wife" commando dmc "fuck you" dmc and fallout 3
his games are so bad they are hard to forget, liek uwe boll movies, a whole category of bad by itself
>>
First of all, /v/ is swamped with PC gamers. I doubt many have played the Quantic Dream games but adopt the "Dave Cage is le hack" meme. Notice that no one talks about Until Dawn even though it's an unofficial Quantic Dream game.

Secondly, LiS and Telltale skew to a younger audience while Quantic Dream just appears to be David Cage working through his personal shit.
>>
heavy rain have lots of nice things. different routes depending on your decision or even if you fuck up enough to let one of the main characters die. story is shit, though.

beyond 2 souls is irredimable shit with no qualities

telltale "games" all have 0 gameplay and spoiler alert: your choices don't matter at all. but TWD S01 and TWAU have good stories, atmosphere and likeable characters/nice voice acting
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.