[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 28 too old to quit video games and start doing something productive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
42 KB, 400x400
Is 28 too old to quit video games and start doing something productive with my life?
>>
if you need someone else to validate that question the answer is going to be no anyway
>>
>he isn't passionate about video games

Leave.
>>
>>318321858
why don't you ask in a place that isn't a complete rat's nest?
>>
Nah. Just go do it anon!
>>
Being productive is a meme. It all returns to nothing in the end.
>>
>>318321858

No, it's never too late. You're still young, you can turn shit around, anon.
>>
No, that's the age. If you don't start doing so you're going to wake up as a poor old person someday.
>>
You have to try or you'll regret it. What have you done since leaving school?
>>
Whether or not it's productive or not is irrelevant.

You won't. So why bother asking or caring?

And for the record, yes it's too late.
>>
>>318322139
Seeing a sign of reason in a rats-nest of moronsfeels good.
>>
the way your life has gone so far will probably fuck you over later but its not too late.
>>
23 here and life is already over for me.

Just let the vidya consume you and hope you die early.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PHHfIYwk8g

It's not too late.

It's never too late.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.