[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just announced some things on his periscope stream. >Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: yUp.jpg (100 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
yUp.jpg
100 KB, 852x1136
Just announced some things on his periscope stream.

>Nintendo will be showing a world premiere, though not NX related
>MS is showing new Quantum Break gameplay and some other un-announced world premiere content
>Geoff hinting Joel McHale and KOJIMA will be there

Chapter 3? Smash Ballot? CIA?

Is it happening, /v/?
>>
>>318316613
The Nintendo world premiere will be Zelda U. Most likely in the form of a full trailer; maybe a title.
Just as it was last year. They've been teasing everyone with a potential reveal the last few months (tidbit mention in Famitsu and a short 10-second update in the direct) and they're supposedly planning for a late 2016 release, so they have to start advertising it at some point.
>>
>>318316613
>Joel McHale
Heh, that would be fun, even if it's just a self aware gag.
>>
>>318317939
Zelda U is E3 next year. It's going to be both Wii U and NX, like TP was GC and Wii.
Prepare for ultimate asshurt
>>
File: 1429735891887.jpg (109 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
1429735891887.jpg
109 KB, 998x974
>dropped at quantum break
>>
>>318316613
>Nintendo will be showing a world premiere

Mario Maker: Slope of the Year Edition confirmed
>>
>>318317958
>"hey Joel remember that time we presented together and you were a cynical fuck the whole time and got blacklisted?"
>"I've got my own thing now and you should come, it'll be dope."
>>
>>318316613
>quantum break

I eagerly await more BANE? material
>>
Z E L D A
>>
>>318317939

It's probably going to be the title of Zelda. Maybe one character from the Smash Ballot (Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the Smash Direct was the next day).

>>318318569

>TFW no Quantum Bane/Quantum ITS PAYNE crossover yet
>>
>>318316613
pope is the man
>>
>>318318569
Yay, more shitty stale memes that only facebook retards love. Ever wonder why localizers add memes everywhere?
>>
>>318316613
Boy I can't wait to be brutally disappointed YET AGAIN.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.