[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post some decent/good games most people have forgotten about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: Bill_hatch_GC.png (39 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
Bill_hatch_GC.png
39 KB, 215x300
Post some decent/good games most people have forgotten about or don't even know exist.
>>
COO COO COO COO DOODLE DOO
CHANT THIS CHARM YOU'LL FEEL SO GOOD
>>
GINT EGG
>>
>>318316468
That's one of those games that got so much undeserved shit at release. It really is a great game.
>>
>>318318367
It's a game I've beaten once and can never bring myself back to picking up again. Great is an overstatement. It was as buggy/clunky as any Sonic game at the time and had quite a few frustrating/boring levels. Great music though.
>>
File: Thirdagebox.jpg (25 KB, 256x328) Image search: [Google]
Thirdagebox.jpg
25 KB, 256x328
I loved the shit out of this game on gamecube. This was before I ever played Final Fantasy, so maybe this is why I thought it was so great. Looking back it seems like it was just FFX in a LOTR skin.
>>
File: Ghostbusters_videogame_front2.jpg (136 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_videogame_front2.jpg
136 KB, 300x376
>>
File: spectrobes origins.jpg (838 KB, 765x1074) Image search: [Google]
spectrobes origins.jpg
838 KB, 765x1074
Disney fucking outpokemoned pokemon
>>
>>318316468
I loved this game OP. All I remember is some frustrating platforming and being amazed to find out not only could you play with a sonic assist but also you could ride a shark

I played some great games on Gamecube
>>
>>318316468
I remember this game having some pretty great multiplayer.
>>
>>318319796

I remember a lot of people being interested in that but nobody actually buying it.
>>
File: warofthemonsters.jpg (304 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
warofthemonsters.jpg
304 KB, 1024x566
Where the fuck are my giant monster games? Nobody makes them anymore...
>>
File: freesp.jpg (24 KB, 256x317) Image search: [Google]
freesp.jpg
24 KB, 256x317
It's absolutely based but I never hear people talk about it
>>
File: XIII.jpg (273 KB, 1489x1000) Image search: [Google]
XIII.jpg
273 KB, 1489x1000
this gem.
>>
>>318316468
I know about the existence of this game because of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing. Did this game got more releases and/or had more cameos?
>>
Billy Hatcher was great. I havent done a full play through of it since I beat it when it came out, but occasionally I come back to it and mess around with it. The missions are really creative, I like how all of the overworlds change to suit each mission. Great atmosphere as well, I love the pirate level and the final heaven level.

It would be great if Sega ported it to PC. It is made with the sa2b engine so it shouldnt be too difficult, seeing that they did it so well with sa2b.
>>
>>318318904
The game is only buggy if you go out of your way to break it.
>>
File: 06_142.jpg (107 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
06_142.jpg
107 KB, 640x448
one of the finest shmups that only recently got released in the states.
SMS version can go fuck itself.
>>
>>318318105
CHANT THE CHARM, BILLY BOY. YOU'LL FEEL FUCKING AMAZING.
>>
File: billy_hatcher_pc.jpg (41 KB, 265x380) Image search: [Google]
billy_hatcher_pc.jpg
41 KB, 265x380
>>318316468
>>
>>318319984

the DS games are pretty good
>>
File: demon's crest.png (286 KB, 768x671) Image search: [Google]
demon's crest.png
286 KB, 768x671
>capcom will never make another one
>>
>>318316468
Endless Ocean
>>
>>318318367
>Shitty camera
>Shitty controls (character WITH egg are two different entities, who came up with that shit?)
>Slides!
>Collectables on slides!
>"Did I mention that those funny slides are 99% one way trips?"
>"Hope you like slides bro, because in this game you even have to travel from bottom to top."

It was okay. Music was good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.