[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCK Can we have a bullshit thread? >NONSTOP ROLL FAILS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: BloodBowl2.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BloodBowl2.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
HOLY FUCK
Can we have a bullshit thread?

>NONSTOP ROLL FAILS
>GAME CONSTANTLY CHEATING

Seriously feels like I'm playing Xcom god damn
>>
>>318314974
It's a hard game. You need time to master it.

You should pay attention during proba/stats courses.
>>
>>318315193
I feel the only way I can enjoy this game is against other players, considering how when I play the CPU it's just blatant cheating.
>>
>bloodbowl 2
>not BBCE
>>
>>318316447
What's the difference besides the amount of teams?
>>
>>318316602
CE actually uses the rules of the original game instead of a weird homebrew thing
>>
>losing to AI

Just waiting for Khemri or Khorne before I touch BB2 again.
>>
File: todays match.jpg (135 KB, 1216x606) Image search: [Google]
todays match.jpg
135 KB, 1216x606
m8
>>
>>318316725
Any updates on new teams?
>>
>>318317159
None. They're taking their sweet time. We'll probably get Undead and Halflings or something first a few months from now if we're lucky. I say Halflings because treemen are already in the game so it's less work to put them in and Undead was voted as the most wanted team.
>>
>>318317371
Undead would be nice, but I really want my Khemri back.
>>
watching crendor play is fun
that's all i care about
>>
Anybody have any Skaven strategies?
>>
What's bullshit is that there aren't any PC sports games without some stupid gameplay gimmick.
>>
Warhammer and warcraft are shit in general

Plus i thought you hated sports /v/? Its ok if its pc and has orcs?
>>
>>318318229
I want Khorne more than Khemri. Big guy + surfing is too fun.

>>318318982
>skaven
>strategy
Throw the ball at your fastest/dodgiest player and watch the opposing coach kill every single one of your players one by one.

Then you win the game.

>>318319328
Blood Bowl isn't really a sports game. It is technically about a 'sport' but it's so entrenched in fantasy that it just ends up being a sports-themed RPG.
>>
>>318319328
It's more like a turn-based strategy game than a sports game.
It just has a ball.

Lizards and Necrotic best teams
>>
File: Escalator.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
Escalator.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>Has MIXED reviews
>Tons of people calling it out on the RNG bullshit
>Day 1 DLC and microtransations
>He still bouight it
>>
>>318319680
>Necrotic
You fucking scumbag

>Lizardmen
You're alright
>>
>>318315193
>you need time to master it
>almost the entirety of the game and your success rate is based on dice rolls

I bet you watch "competitive" hearthstone don't you
>>
>>318319972
Actually after getting certain skills, it becomes less dice roll and more positional and priority.

Nuffle can still hate your guts though.
>>
>>318319972
>he doesn't understand risk management
Get gud at Poker scrub
>>
Dwarves are so fucking broken, god damn
>>
>>318320936
How so, anon?
>>
>>318321140
>No agility, yet every single time they fucking tackle me as I run past and kill my guys

Maybe I just have shit luck, but I literally could not move past them at all.
>>
>>318320936
>Can literally run circles arpound thjemn with anmy team
>only strength is they start off with block
>only have 3 str, big guy gets sent off after a turn
>nullifed in later games

Dorfs are easily the worst team
>>
>>318321293
The longbeards start with tackle bro, it makes it harder to dodge.
Also the enemy's agility doesn't factor into dodge chance, only yours.
>>
>>318321293
A good portion of Dwarf players have tackle which nullifies dodge so that might be what's screwing you over.

I'm assuming you're playing a running/passing team and not a bashing team?
>>
This is the first warhammer game I ever played. Got stomped and quit but got more into warhammer stuff thanks to it.

It's fun i'm just total garbage
>>
>>318321573
>I'm assuming you're playing a running/passing team and not a bashing team?
Yeah, I'm playing Skaven
>>
>>318322247
Yeah, Longbeards will stomp your Gutter Runners if you're trying to get past them.

Honestly early league Dwarves are the hardest teams to beat, especially if you have very few players with Block.
>>
>>318322247
The way you wanna play that match-up is by setting up as many of your high agility players within reach of the end-zone as possible while keeping your designated passer as close as possible while still out of range of ALL of the opposing team's players. When you have an un-molested player within reach of the end-zone just pass the ball to him and pray that it lands.

You can use your big guy to take out dwarven runners which will make it hard for them to score during the second half.
>>
File: 1436996828889.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436996828889.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
Blood Bowl threads on /v/ are pretty rare, always happy to see em

there's a thread on /tg/ pretty active, we mostly play on FUMBBL but some folks also play in BB2 or BB:LE/CE, we've also got a FUMBBL group you can join and there's a league going on right now if you want to spectate some fun games, here's the link, feel free to come by and ask anything

>>>/tg/43830852

FUMBBL is a free java client with shitty graphics but it has all the content in blood bowl for free
>>
My friend likes to always form a box around his ball handler, and then march the unassailable formation across the field, taking his sweet time so I only have a turn or two with the ball before halftime/endgame. I have no idea how to stop it besides slowing him down with a net of players to get slowly steamrolled out of the way. Then he'll usually score anyway but now half my team is injured or dead. Should I play a more fighty race (I tend to play elves and skaven)?
>>
>>318323756
That's called a cage and the best way to handle it is by picking the weakest (if there are any) player out of the bunch and targeting him for a bash. Get some assists from your other players and go in deep if the cage has higher strength than you. Once you break the cage you can start breaking it apart further and forcing the ball handler into your tackle zones.

Alternatively you can just slow the cage down and go after the rest of the enemy team. Since the cage requires five players to setup, the rest of the enemy team will be vulnerable and you can just focus on coming back in the second half once his team has been weakened.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.