[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R6 Siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 27
File: 004921.jpg (46 KB, 939x494) Image search: [Google]
004921.jpg
46 KB, 939x494
Anybody here think Ubi is capable of making this a great (or just good) game?
>>
I really like the beta so far.
>>
I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Friday night had excellent matchmaking and virtually no disconnects save for one or two. If the final game is like that, I'm very down to pick it up.

If it's like how it was last night, then fuck me, 8/10, it's shit
>>
If the devs get their shit together, it could be a good underrated game this year.
>>
>>318313448
To me, it plays like insurgency but with more gizmos and some obnoxious trappings of AAA multiplayer shooters.

Destructible environments and the rappel system are sweet, as are the different classes. But it takes way too many shots to kill someone, that really bugs me.

Also, the levels seem really unfocused even though they are so small. This is probably just because I played with pub shitters, but if Rainbow didn't locate the bomb with their RC cars before the round, then they are all going to go off on their own randomly looking for the bomb while the defenders all camp around the bomb (minus the one Rambo dude who always goes outside).

Sometimes the matches were awesome and tense, but most of the time they were slow and boring. Not in a muh realism way, but in a no one know what the duck they are doing kind of way. The breakable walls and stuff only seem to add to this.

It sucks because all of the games ideas seem great in theory, but I was bored as fuck after about 3 hours of play time.

Oh and another petty nitpick - why are the bomb matches rainbow vs rainbow instead of rainbow vs terrorist?

As far as the online itself - I didn't have any problems with it really, at least nothing that's nearly as bad as the stuff people have been bitching about. It can take awhile to locate all the players you need in the lobby, but other than that it worked fine for me.

All in all, it seems like a big budget insurgency whose pieces don't quite fall into place as well as they should. I canceled my preorder but might buy it when the price drops if people are still playing it in 6 months.
>>
File: 56232330.jpg (67 KB, 269x306) Image search: [Google]
56232330.jpg
67 KB, 269x306
>>318313448
Anybody here think Ubi is capable of a great (or just good) game?
>>
nah, go play Raven Shield with your friends or something
>>
>>318313448
It actually seems like this game is taking a long time. Who knows maybe it's getting the time and effort it needs to be good.
>>
File: 1411803752674.png (83 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
1411803752674.png
83 KB, 189x266
>Ubisoft
>casualized CS clone
>focus on esports

The game has been dead ever since it was announced.
>>
>>318318502
>Anybody here think Ubi is capable of a great (or just good) game?

Only if they get Michel Ancel and Jordan Mechner to make Beyond Good & Evil II.
>>
File: 4705839t75h61ea.jpg (51 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
4705839t75h61ea.jpg
51 KB, 770x513
I like it. I do wish they expand on it more. Larger maps with objectives like clearing one area than moving up and facing more different enemies. Kind of like the Hunter/ Infiltration mode in the new Splinter Cell games.

They need to get the servers fixed though.
>>
>>318316949
>rainbow vs rainbow
It's always been like this in the series' multiplayer. Clancy didn't want us playing as terrorists.
>>
oh yeah fix the spotting in support mode/ drone. I have no idea if team mates see the hostile I'm spotting on cams or drones.
>>
>>318319908
They do only if you press the spotting button long enough.
Then the marker will slowly dissapear.
>>
This game has serious potential. I haven't had this much fun online in a very long time.
>>
>>318316949
I always get one shotted by some level 25 dude.

I stopped playing the multiplayer because my team was always composed of 3 or 4 level 10 and the enemy team 5 level 23-25. The team balancing would suck if there was any.
>>
Played it with 3 friends for several hours last night.

We had tons of fun and kicked ass.

I'm really enjoying the game, but I don't know if I'll pick it up with a $60 price tag.

Give me a minute to get a webm for you guys from last night.
>>
>>318319671
The original games were also much more single player focused. From what I gathered the story in this one is that a buncha terrorists are planning to do some bad shit and it's up to rainbow to stop them. So is terrorist hunt supposed to be the only time this scenario plays out?

If so, what is even going on in the regular multiplayer? Training or something?

I know Clancy wouldn't have wanted us to play as terrorists, but he's dead and this game is supposed to be the tactical alternative to counter strike.
>>
>>318319671
>implying
Not only has he been dead for years, they really just put his name on the games.
>>
>>318320912
This. It's fun, but so is insurgency and it's $15 bucks normally. This game seems to be about as big content, so I don't see a reason to switch just yet, especially for the $60 price point
>>
>>318321374
It reminds me of Evolve.
>>
>>318320912
http://www.cd keys.com/pc/games/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-pc-cd-key-uplay

Come play anon
>>
the game is gay

at least vegas was still sort of like rainbow six
>>
File: cheeki breeki.webm (3 MB, 848x476) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.webm
3 MB, 848x476
>>
>>318321374
To be honest you can find it almost at half price on the good sites.
>>
>>318321534
>The amount of expected content,
>The reliance on matchmade team-play,
>The obvious incoming DLC

I played the Evolve beta and wished for a good game and now I've felt the same with this beta. Not feeling hopeful.
>>
Over the past few days and about 60 ranked matches in, only one of those matches actually felt like how this game was advertised. I won't even get into the matchmaking.

>no one has/uses mic
>when they do it's a nine to ten chance of german/french/russian-fags who don't comprehend 'aeunglisch'
>lone wolf simulator 2015

Also what the fuck, every kill cam or recap is usually the guy spraying the wall next to someone and that faget somehow dies inches away.
>>
File: R6.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
R6.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Here's the webm, it's nothing too special but I felt really cool when it happened.

>C4 on the wall in the far background
>Blow up the background guy at the time as I kill the window guy in the foreground

I felt like a total badass.
>>
File: 144098192841.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
144098192841.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>318321692
>the game is gay
>>
>>318322054
You really need to play with friends to properly enjoy the game.
>>
>>318322230
yea and seige is some try hard house, swat counterstrike cod wannabe
>>
>>318321692
the fuq
>>
>>318322419
see >>318322458
>>
Meh

It's like COD except one team cannot go outside a house

It's neat for the first few hours but after a while barricading everything get tedious
>>
>>318322120
>Shotgun into C4
That was impressive
>>
File: Siege.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Siege.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Game is pretty fun
>>
File: 1446004221499.png (270 KB, 322x321) Image search: [Google]
1446004221499.png
270 KB, 322x321
>2v5, me and a friend
>friend, kinda sucks, doing alright tho. Runs straight in the room where 4 enemies are
>gets shot instantly
>1v5 now
>ohshitnigger.png
>run out of the room and flank behind enemy team who are all focused on the door they expect me to come out off
>kill to guys with my ump and wound another
>a shield guy and 2 non-shields left.
>after spraying the first 2 down I quickly threw my nitro cell abd ran back through the hole I came from
>2 kills with my c4
>last guy in room where me and my friend were at first
>he peaks
>I headshot him
>round won
>pic related
Game is full of these awesome moments for me desu senpai.
>>
>>318322656
>one team cannot go outside a house
Except defenders can. It's high risk, high reward if you can pull off sneak attacks since attackers obviously won't expect it. Why don't gaymers think anymore? Stop treating it like CoD and think outside the box for once.
>>
does it have singleplayer?
>>
>>318323098
>Taking what I said literally

YOU CAN

But it's advised not to do it, do you really thing the WHOLE team will get outside?

Thank you for your answer smart guy but I still think it's CoD "This team cannot get out of this building" edition
>>
>>318323079
HE PEAKS
>>
>>318313448
they need to fix the AI in terrorist hunt. Hard/Realistic you can see them following you through walls. The aimbot is way too extreme.
>>
I would like a dedicated general thread on this game on /vg/ to talk about strategies and shit because right now the threads on /v/ are just about whether the game is shit or not.
Do you fucks think this game is worthy or a general? Because I think it is
>>
This game is fucking horrible! Everyone was expecting roguespear or eaglewatch or some shit along those lines but we get a generic arcade shooter instead, with boring gunplay! TURKEYS AND PALMTREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>318323057
too bad it's not that.
>>
File: 1337042479286.png (31 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1337042479286.png
31 KB, 448x357
>15 tickrate
>>
File: 1448019820851.png (459 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
1448019820851.png
459 KB, 956x631
>>318324348
>>
File: Shit, my nigga.jpg (71 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
Shit, my nigga.jpg
71 KB, 400x378
>>318323079
>Be me
>Use Russian sniper dude
>On urban house mission
>Drone let's are team know bomb is in kids room
>Opponents all camp bomb room like nubs
>Sit on top of gazebo thing outside of kids room.
>Shoot through window into barricade.
>Random headshot
>Dayum nigga
>Buddy of his smashes rest of barricade and jump out onto roof
>Shoot him twice in leg because he bolted and is now hurt on the ground
>Take aim at downed terrorist's head
>Wait... I'm gonna use this to my advantage.
>Watch him crawl around for a sec
>His buddy runs out of window and tries to revive him
>Aim at "Hero's" head and one tap him.
>Holy shit I just baited like a real sniper or some shit
>Downed terrorist dies
>Team beaches
>Eviscerate the two terrorist scum
>No death perfect round
>mfw
>>
>>318322120
Nice
>>
>>318323057
Whats this?
>>
Quick, name your favorite operator.
>>
>>318325069
T H E R M I T E
>>
>>318325069
In this beta I'm using Ash or Thermite while attacking
Bandit or Kapka while defending

I miss Sledge and Rook from the last one though
>>
>grind my ass off against bots because it's the only way to consistently make money
>dump all the money into one class, because you need to be fully kitted to be worth shit, everything is a direct improvement on the default loadout
>that class is only available half the time, and even when I can pick it someone picks it before me
This is fucking retarded, how much do I have to grind before I can actually play this game with a well kitted out class constantly and have fun?
Overall this game is like a tiny battlefield bad company 2 with counter-strike gunplay and endless waiting because being on the front lines is a guarnteed way to die so you're either camping in the back or waiting for the next round
This game won't last long.
>>
>>318324754
I honestly didnt expect the sniper to be as usefull as it is since the maps are so small.
What I always do when I'm on house and playing with a buddy is use my 2 thermite charges to open up the entire garage to my sniper buddy and take cover behind the car. Then he snipes like 3 or 4 enemies. Then we wait for the last enemie(s) to show up and I fuck them up with my m1014.
>>
>>318325390
The recruits loadout is more than enough, bro. git gud
>>
Bomb Disarm on THunt is actually ridiculous. When the bomb goes down they just pour in for the entire duration, then you have to do the same thing for the second bomb.

My main problem is how much bullshit there is between game
>match over
>end of match killcam, 7 seconds
>post match scoreboard, 20 seconds
>load back into same map or new map
>pick character and choose spawn, another 20 seconds
Too much bullshit for getting back into the same match and just playing.
>>
>>318325069
>>318325239

thermite is the top breach man hands down

>dat close range assault rifle
>dat shotgun
>dat ridiculous amount of breach charges
>>
>>318325010
Escape from Tarkov
>>
>>318325390
>Dump all money
You mean the 500 renown to get the operator and
74-100 for the muzzle and fore grip?
It doesn't take much to get a couple operators going
>>
>>318325069
Sledge/thermite as attacker.
Pulse or sometimes doc/kapkan when pulse is taken. I'm that defender that roams the map picking the obkivious enemies off.
>>
>>318325390
Do the tutorials, they are just videos that you can skip. So skip all 3 videos, 600 things right there.

My Rainbowfu is IQ. That LMG is sick as fuck, and looks cool as shit with the side grip. Also her scanning device is insanely useful.
>>
File: 1449081208951.jpg (71 KB, 970x842) Image search: [Google]
1449081208951.jpg
71 KB, 970x842
>>318325610
>Too much bullshit for getting back into the same match and just playing.
It was much worse in the closed beta. They cut down on the bullshit this time, but it's still pretty bad.
>>
>>318313448
I'm really enjoying it. I haven't felt such an intense moment in MP since the days of early RO2 when you'd the be the last guy standing against 10 enemy players. I think it's mostly due to the destruction and sound design. Playing with surround sound headphones allows moments like I'm having a blind shootout with 2 enemy players, and I hear them reloading so I just run around the corner with my sidearm and empty the whole mag. Its fucking exhilarating

That being said, the "no campaign" along with reading how they scrapped Patriots completely due to Ubisoft higher ups is fucking horseshit. Siege is clearly a proof of concept, if this does great then maybe Ubisoft will fund another proper Rainbow Six with a full on campaign and whatnot. But I hate this feeling that the future of Rainbow Six is being held hostage by Ubisoft higher ups. Less than a year ago the devs were saying we will get a proper campaign, and then Ubisoft reps come out of nowhere "correcting" that.

So from a consumer standpoint, I'd say no. Do not buy this bullshit. It's MP only, and they want full price. But from a fanboy standpoint, knowing the history of Rainbow Six games development. I really want it to do well.
>>
Kapkan or Bandit for defence.
Those traps can do miracles sometimes.
The electrified wire to zap the drones is handy.

Offence, recruit probably. A frag is way more handy to storm a camping team than a 3rd charge.
>>
has Ubisoft ever made a great game?
>>
The game ia bad but not Critical Hour bad.

I'll get it cheap on CD key sites.
>>
>>318326589

tbqh R6V and R6V2 were great games.
>>
dont tell me they moved hammerboi behind a paywall
>>
It's good.

But I'm not paying $70 for it.
>>
>main Thermite for attack with that sweet ass 556xi
>1st round the entire enemy team rapes our attack by rappelling and looking through windows as we storm bomb sites
>clearly a coordinating team
>we hold off their attack round successfully by ambushing their shit over and over
>3rd round comes up
>we're about to storm a bomb site
>3v4
>"ENEMY DETECTED OUTSIDE"
>ohfuckno.pneg
>go outside
>see 4 dudes rappelling looking through windows
>round winning killcam is just me jumping up and down while spinning around like a spaz and then unloading into them

It's got some great moments. Shame the pricing for an MP only game is bullshit.
>>
>>318326772
I highly doubt he will be
He's been in pretty much all builds except this one
>>
>>318313448
Whats fucking horseshit is how much worldbuilding is put into this game, but no campaign.

Like come the fuck on Ubisoft, it's obvious you had(have?) one in the works and scrapped it for monetary reasons. Is it just left over shit from Patriots? Are you honestly going to sell us the actual 40$ content as fucking DLC? What's your plan Ubisoft?
>>
I enjoyed what bit I was able to play of the open beta, the servers are still randomly kicking me off. I'm not crazy about the graphics because they look mid-last gen and I absolutely can't stand the aiming.

For some reason, aiming feels weird in this game, even with the deadzone turned down to a factor of 5. It doesn't feel as accurate as most other shooters. I have missed some Rainbow Six though, I read the shit out of the book when I was in middle school and played the games since the original on the Dreamcast.
>>
>>318326414
>>318326912
I really don't understand this multiplayer only complaint. Multiplayer kills are a billion times more satisfying than retarded ai and the last first person shooter to have a story worth a damn was halo. Are you really missing out?
>>
>>318327662
>last story worth a damn was Halo
I wouldn't be so sure. While Call of Duty has really had a negative impact on single player campaigns, games like FEAR, Metro Last Light, and Max Payne 3(while not being an FPS) have a massive amount of replayability because of single player.

While Call of Duty taps into that "I have to have it" trap mindset as fuel for achievements or to witness something you could easily just watch on Youtube, games like FEAR tap into that challenge driven "I must overcome that as best as possible" that unleashes creativity. And some of the best Rainbow Six games allowed that. While the story could be dull, great, or stupid, having a campaign with multiple ways to take down and offering a challenging AI will yeild as much if not more replay ability than a good multiplayer.

The developers have effectively handed you a series of little challenges with single player levels. And while overcoming it is great and all, if you have immediate tools to allow creative problem solving then you get cool shit like shooting grenades mid air in FEAR or all slide kills and messing with AI by alternating between stealth and strength in Crysis 2.

Adding on a story and sculpting experiences also takes a bit of finesse. It shows developer skill when an intense moment brews up in a game that actually gets you in the mood and makes you forget that it's just a game. Great music, level design, story driven purpose, and atmosphere can do wonders in the long run. Especially with mod support.

Plus they're charging full price for half a game so fuck that shit.
>>
>>318327246
They probably had the single player situations planned. The problem is all the maps are too small for a real campaign. Plus by the fact the enemy AI is rough around the edges. Do you really want that same AI as your teammates?
>>
>Montagne classed as attack
>Buy him
>He's actually defense
>>
I'm enjoying it but only for Terrorist Hunt. I don't care for competitive modes, I just like sweeping levels like the last games.
>>
is progress from the beta going to carry over to release?
>>
>>318330096
Probably not, bit unfair really.
>>
Reminder Thatcher's EMP grenades can disable/stop suicide bombers.
>>
>>318330096
Nope, its getting a reset.
>>
>>318316949
This is the Multiplayer to the now cancelled Insurgency. This is a multiplayer only, online only game.
>>
>>318330163
I did not know this
Thank you
>>
File: Wrong Number.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Wrong Number.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>tfw I hate the design choices they made.
>tfw I'm still having fun and can't put it down.
HELP
>>
>>318318925

>cs clone
>casualized

Confirmed never played the game.
>>
Any tried Blitz?
Doesn't always pay off but it fun to rush into a room spamming flash as one teammates comes up behind you and spray everyone.
>>
Is this downloadable right now? For how long?
>>
>>318330827
Beta ends tonight, can't say exactly what hour though
>>
>Uplay

Dropped like it's hot. I have enough with Steam and Origin.
>>
>>
>>318325908
Surprised Pulse is getting some love. I guess the devs finally found the sweet spot for balancing him.
>>
>>318331629
I fucking love getting wins because the enemy team forget about the diffuse
I once had a game where it was down to me and one more defender and a teammate had already planted
He shot me in the back and we were watching him T bag me on the cameras instead of PTO
We won
>>
>>318313448
Does this game come anywhere near being as great as the Vegas games?
>>
File: 14408128512.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
14408128512.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>318331629
>>
>>318331629
Why have a sprint at all if it's gonna be 1.1x faster?
>>
>>318332564
Except it's basically twice as fast. Pay better attention.
>>
File: Breach and Get Cleared.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Breach and Get Cleared.webm
3 MB, 640x360
You ever have one of those breaches?
>>
>>318332320
no, its so bad that me and my friends uninstalled it and reinstalled vegas 2 instead
>>
>>318321692
This game is way more like Rainbow six than Vegas was. I do love me some Vegas though.
>>
>>318332320
It's not AS goofy but it's still good.
Different for sure.
>>
>>318333307
bruh
>>
>Play Blitz
>Press mouse wheel
>Guaranteed triple kill
Defend this.
>>
>>318333307
You all went in the same entrance
Should have had a guy or two go down the stairs when the first two enemies were dying
>>
>>318333307
Was there not another route to flank them instead of everyone going down the same hole?
>>
>>318334230

But Blitz is an attacker.
>>
Are riot shields still busted like they were in the previous beta? Specifically how pin point accurate hip firing was?
>>
File: 14490812851.png (262 KB, 830x710) Image search: [Google]
14490812851.png
262 KB, 830x710
>>318334230
Leave the shield shitters to me
>>
>>318334442
The walls next to Doc (Who got so many kils because they all dropped in together) was reinforced and it looks like they didn't have thermite but Ash could have taken out one of the walls on the other side so I don't what the attacking teams was thinking
There was even at least 1 friendly downed before this anon dropped in
>>318334686
I heard they can be penetrated now and the pistol accuracy was nerfed to shit
>>
File: Come one, come all.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Come one, come all.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>318325069
I really like Tachanka and deploying a big dumb turret for people to use. Other than that, i use generic Recruit with the 100 capacity LMG.
>>
>comes down to 1 v 1
>i have only 2 health left, enemy has full health + riot shield, and he's in a doorway
>he starts advancing, i duck behind the only cover in the room
>screw it, all or nothing!
>i vault over the cover and charge him
>catch him by surprise, unload into him with my shotgun
>FLAWLESS VICTORY

My finest moment.
>>
>>318335535
Melee hit to shield seem instakill like normal, that or I've been pretty unlucky.
>>
File: uhhhh.jpg (6 KB, 176x182) Image search: [Google]
uhhhh.jpg
6 KB, 176x182
>Ubisoft being uncomfortably quiet not telling anyone the tick rate
>>
>>318334686
>Laser sight bonus reduction will decrease the efficiency of hip firing.
>Dispersion increased by 2.5x while hip firing with a shield equipped.
>Dispersion further increased up to 5x while taking fire on the shield.
>>
>>318335938
What is this tick rate meme? Does it actually matter or is it just a new buzzword?
>>
>>318336378
Yes, it matters. Stop being ignorant.
>>
>>318336378
Its been an issue in other games for years, mainly competitive ones and it only gets brought up if a game has terribly low tick. Battlefield 3, CSGO, and a few others had some outcry over it until fixed.

It matters because it means how often per second the server is updated on player position, shots fired, everything. Higher rates mean more data, which keeps things up to date. Right now Siege is having alot of issues with getting killed behind cover, shots not registering, and people are suspicious that its terribly low.

Stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1z3kZj3AcE
>>
The fuck is the point of silencers in this game? There's no mini-map to hide from.
>>
>>318336378
Overwatch was revealed to run at 20 ticks so now every fag wants to know every tickrate of every game so they can shitposting it to oblivion
>>
>>318337097
To not be heard obviously
>>
>>318337097
To not alert every terrorist.
>>
>>318313448
Can anyone who has played Rogue Spear and R6 Siege tell me how the latter compares?

I have an itch that I haven't been able to scratch since around 2001.
>>
>>318337658
It's nothing like the old Rainbow games.
>>
>>318337658
R6 in name only.
>>
>>318338023
>>318338124
I guess I'll still have to put all of my faith into Ground Branch
>>
>>318337658
The connection issues are reminiscent of MSN gaming zone, but there's no OP MP5k or grenade spam in Siege.
>>
>>318330403
I think you are confused, duder. The cancelled R6 game was Patriots.

Insurgency is a totally different game where you play as M4's vs AK's in mid-2000's Iraq that's probably slightly more realistic than Battlefield but on fairly small maps.
>>
>>318325069
IQ and Thatcher
>>
>>318318502
sauce?
>>
Why does everyone like IQ so much?
I'm not saying she's bad but aren't they're better operators?
The scanner is useful but it can't be as helpful as Ash Or Thermite
>>
>>318339656
Her Heavy AR is pretty dope.
She's also cute.
>>
>>318339656
iq is cute. cute!
>>
File: 1441232462343.jpg (21 KB, 228x561) Image search: [Google]
1441232462343.jpg
21 KB, 228x561
>>318339256
> 2015
> still can't immediately recognize shadman's terrible art style
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>318339820
IQT
>>
>>318339820
>>318339879
>those purple sneakers
>>
>>318340535
>Low rise jeans and eye makeup
>>
>>318340535
The bottom of her shoes is real annoying yes, needs to be grey or something.
>>
>>318319671
Ubisoft is french and they dont want people copying their games anon
>>
>>318340719
actually i was implying i liked them
>>
File: 144908129851.jpg (122 KB, 849x1635) Image search: [Google]
144908129851.jpg
122 KB, 849x1635
>>318340687
>>318340719
No time to change, hostages need to be saved.
>>
>>318324348
it isn't though. Some people used wireshark and found the tick is around 40-50.

But all you retards think higher tick rate is be-all and end-all when it comes to "netcode".
>>
IQ is so useless holy shit what were they thinking. Her ability has zero fucking applications since the defender gadgets can be pinpointed by the stupid sound they make and their red blinking lights. Only her weapon selection is slightly above average.
>>
>>318343284
>pinpointed by the stupid sound they make and their red blinking lights
This desu. This is just another one of Ubi's dumb attempts of giving players unnecessary visual and audio feedback. Her gadget would be more useful if traps were harder to spot.
>>
>>318344001
Or if it fucking told you what you're looking at through it.
>>
>>318344001
>Ubisoft want people to approach slow and tactically by giving defenders trap and shit.
>They can be heard or spotted through walls

Great job ubisoft. You have made a slowed down counter strike
>>
>>318344306
>Or if it fucking told you what you're looking at through it.

But if you have sound you can hear it, the gadgets have sounds cues or stupid red blinking. The only exception is kapkans EDD but the laser is retarded easy to spot + it has a foot long orange shit sticking through the god damn wall.
>>
>>318344001
>If traps were harder to spot

They need to make the bolt on Kapkas traps smaller
It's about a foot long and pokes out on the other side making it super super easy to spot

They should just make the bolt way smaller
>>
File: IQ-Rainbow-six-siege.jpg (53 KB, 610x289) Image search: [Google]
IQ-Rainbow-six-siege.jpg
53 KB, 610x289
>>318325069
IQ is QT
>>
>>318346246
I personally think Ash is better looking
Mainly because we can actually see her face
>>
>>318347440
Ash looks like plastic surgery. bleh
Also she's Jewish.
>>
File: 1422979088708.jpg (135 KB, 968x686) Image search: [Google]
1422979088708.jpg
135 KB, 968x686
>>318313448
>60 euro
Which is a shame because I'd pick it up for 20 no bother
>>
File: a19a359d7d4216b3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a19a359d7d4216b3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I really like using a mic coordinating with people in Evolve. I might pick this up on the bone also.

Do people use mics a lot in beta?

How are the changes for this beta session compared to the last?
>>
>>318348339
There are CD key websites with it for $30, not sure how that translates in currency but try CJs, or this anon's link >>318321646
>>
>>318313448
Where can I get it the cheapest?
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.