[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats up with this game? is it ded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: kingdom under fire 2.jpg (965 KB, 1112x1000) Image search: [Google]
kingdom under fire 2.jpg
965 KB, 1112x1000
So whats up with this game? is it ded?
>>
It lives.
In Korea only.

Shame, it was pretty good.
>>
>>318314264
its already looks outdated, wonder if they will ever bring it to EU or US
>>
>>318314402
Maybe a few years later like the few k-mmo coming to the west.

The hub quests are mind boggling but the field battles are one of the best mmo experience I had.
>>
>>318314264
>In Korea only.
Why does this happen? Blade and Soul was great when it first came out, but now that's having a chance to come to the west, it looks dated.

Not to mention when it does come to the west, the player support is generally abysmal.
>>
File: GPZANG-7.jpg (96 KB, 600x948) Image search: [Google]
GPZANG-7.jpg
96 KB, 600x948
>>318314864
For the same reason the west to bring everything to the east and japanese games don't always get released in EU/NA.

Plus you see these elves ?
It's the typical armors you'll ever wear in this game and you know how some western countries are buttblastedfor a few boobs.
>>
>>318314264
It's actually NOT released in Korea yet. Which is weird, because that's where it was developed. The only region where the game is officially released with servers up is in SEA (Singapore, Taiwan, etc.). And that version is in English.

The game was shown again at G-star like two weeks back, which is like the Korean equal to E3. So maybe it will eventually come out there, then here. Though I agree that 6 years late after it's announcement, it already looks quite dated.
>>
>>318315428
Oops, you're right it's SEA not Korea.

I remember being hype for the first screens when the game was still a SP game on consoles and PC.
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: skegO.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
skegO.jpg
439 KB, 1600x1200
>>318315428
>And that version is in English.
For what purpose?

>>318315130
>buttblastedfor a few boobs.
Have you seen TERA? There's all kinds of stripper armor across mmos. I remember one being pure fanservice. Scarlet Blade I think, /v/ was crazy over it. Then everyone stopped caring.

But my point is, I don't think the sex appeal is the problem.
>>
File: 1321053349248.jpg (219 KB, 688x447) Image search: [Google]
1321053349248.jpg
219 KB, 688x447
>>318315945
It's not a problem at all, and I personally find the elves in KuF wonderful, but it could be an issue and another reason to not port it.

Also I think Blue Side fucked up pretty hard with that series, they probably had a rough dev.
>>
>>318315945
>>318316340
Sex appeal actually has nothing to do with why the game isn't out yet. It's just been going through a cycle of development hell on the levels of Duke Nukem Forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.