[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you fags have a Steam Controller™ yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: #.jpg (18 KB, 325x300) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
18 KB, 325x300
Any of you fags have a Steam Controller™ yet?
>>
http://steamcontroller.rocks for finding controller configs for gaems
>>
>>318309997
Yeah preordered one cause I'm a massive faggot

Tbh I dont really like it with fps but it works fine with an indie platformer or a tps action game like dark souls

I probably wouldn't buy it again if it ever broke though xbox contoller works fine if not better
>>
>>318309997
tried one out the other day. It's ok, but 360/XBone controllers are still better for PC and if you need to have a good D-pad you can always take the extra effort to set up a ps4 controller. I'm honestly not sure why the steam controller exists. Is it just because casuals are too retarded to realize the xbox ones work and have been working for years?
>>
>>318309997
2poorfag to afford it
Have to get some more essential pieces of gaming PC first.
>>
>>318311305
>there are only FPS games and platformers
>>
>>318311789
what would the steam controller be good for? Also why would you be using a controller for a fucking FPS?
>>
http://steamcontroller.rocks
>>
That god damn mouse button

Also it keeps growling at me
>>
>>318309997
One of my biggest regrets this year.
>>
>>318312284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orC5QySoUg
>>
>>318311789
The gyro function makes it pretty decent for FPS games actually, it's like Splatoon
>>318312284
The Steam controller has so much customization that you can do so many things with it if you're autistic enough
>>
>>318312284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B43ibnztDLc

Now apply this to other mouse-based games like Civ
>>
>>318313906
>>318314308
>show examples where keyboard and mouse would be better
ok so the steam controller really is pointless. thanks for proving that for me
>>
>>318309997
no. gamepads are for peasants
>>
>>318314590
No problemo. I thought that was the point of this thread.
>>
got one early, didn't like it, sold it for more than the new price to some impatient idiot

could have gone worse
>>
Which is better for FPS, a steam or a console controller?

Don't respond if you haven't tried both.
>>
>>318315076
Steam controller, it's not even close.
>>
>>318314590
Why do you retards still not understand what the thing was made for when Gaben himself made it so clear? The thing doesn't exist so that you can pwn M+KB users you daft cunt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.