[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this game franchise, /int/? Was it really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: diablo-III.jpg (54 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
diablo-III.jpg
54 KB, 590x393
What happened to this game franchise, /int/? Was it really that bad?
>>
>make a completely retarded story, D1 and D2 had simple but solid stories, D3 tried to step up only to slip
>real money AH
>tiny compartments glued together as randomisation, rather than big maps
>artstyle really colourful compared to D1 and D2, even though D2 already got noted down of having worse maps past chapter 1
>loot really railroaded
>>
>>318307918
bump
>>
>>318307918
Probably one of the most shameful game releases and one of the worst gaming-related products to ever be released even to this day. The world would be better off if this didn't exist.
>>
>shitty story
>wow artstyle
>garbage atmosphere
>automated stats distribution
>Zero build variety
>>
>>318307918
They tried to make it WoW instead of Diablo II + I that everyone actually liked.
>>
Activlizzard
>>
File: 1440961256801.jpg (1 MB, 4751x3086) Image search: [Google]
1440961256801.jpg
1 MB, 4751x3086
I'd say it's because Blizzard North disbanded, but they didn't really go on to make anything better.
>>
>>318307918
>/int/

What ?
>>
>>318307918
This shit feels like anything exept Diablo.
It's too cartoony, the events have shitty camara angles (i remember when events were just walls of text) and it has barely any depth or customization. Been playing it on the piss 4 for a while and the only good thing about it is the local co-op and you don't have to be online to play.
>>
>>318308974
>Been playing it on the piss 4
why would you do this to yourself
>>
File: 1439254647472.jpg (44 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
1439254647472.jpg
44 KB, 350x550
>>318307918
>/int/
Mehmet, my son, /int/ is a few boards to the right
>>
>>318309106
Because
>Local co-op
>Offline singleplayer
>it was 27 dollah in playasia
>>
>>318309447
that's not worth having to deal with the shitty controls and delayed patches
>>
>>318307918
700 paragon and no furnace or ramaladni socket cube drop yet in current season, surely not rng game.

Seasons are just marketing bullshit that make all earlier progression irrelevent, in every possible way. So remember that next time and skip them all together. When they announche last season before closing up the servers, just play that and you will catch up everyone, and still be disappointed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.