[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did /v/ for the most part like this game? I don't know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
did /v/ for the most part like this game?
I don't know how to feel after finishing it.

On one hand, there's loopholes, horrible lip syncing, graphical problems, problems in dialogue pacing, some bad writing, and a few odd voice recordings.

But on the other hand, I really want to go back into that world and see the characters again. And as cliche and dumb as it is, I actually wished there was some secret ending where most everyone got a relatively good outcome through some 100% completion shit. Not just the 2 bittersweet endings.
>>
i guess nobody liked it, then
>>
I liked it
>>
>game

roflcopter
>>
>>318306339
well, yes, it's more an interactive visual story.

I guess Season 2 is new cast and setting, but I still want more Max.
>>
i thought it was really stupid but forced myself to finish it and was even more disappointed
>>
>>318306713
>but forced myself
the jews love you
>>
>>318306842
at least i can make someone happy
>>
CGDCT slice of life anime where
>>
>>318306842
>buying games like this
>>
>>318305373
if chloe actually had curves she'd be 10/10, damn shame.
>>
it was pretty guud
>>
File: RoogetKnockedOut.webm (338 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
RoogetKnockedOut.webm
338 KB, 450x338
When women and white knights praise a game I tend to stay away from it. Probably the only reason I have fun with games anymore.
>>
I dont understand what this game even is. Whats it about? It just looks like a bunch of kids talking to each other.
>>
>>318309757
women and white knight praised this game? For what? female characters and the option to be a lesbian? Nigga, I just liked healing pitiful Kate with hugs and friendship and trying to unravel Victoria's cold bitch wall.

I just wanted an extra chapter of school shenanigans and side of Chloe mayhem.
>>
>>318311107
Nerdy photographer girl gets time travel rewind power.
Her life in school and her troubled childhood friend.

Throw in a serial killer/kidnapper mystery as the central plot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.