[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they censor Robotnick's original head shape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: HscV8gr.jpg (469 KB, 1546x1005) Image search: [Google]
HscV8gr.jpg
469 KB, 1546x1005
Why did they censor Robotnick's original head shape?
>>
>>318303504
I HATE videogames
>>
>>318303504
he looken like a gat damn chode
>>
>>318303504
To make his designs match the saturday morning cartoon show.
>>
>>318303504

He was originally round headed. Pointy headed robotnik is some shit from spin offs/comics
>>
>tfw this game is the only time in your life your dad acted like he gave a fuck about your hobby and didn't treat you like shit for liking video games and not sports
>>
>>318303504

Bait thread, but if anyone didn't know, the right one is how he always looked. Left one is from some American cartoon.

Meanwhile Sonic has his original look in the left one, while the one on the right is the americanized 2cool4skool version with cardboard quills. Weird.
>>
SnooPING AS usual I see?
>>
>>318303504
Why does one Sonic have four fingers and the other five?
>>
>>318303991
why did your dad get excited for a 6/10 game instead of a 10/10 game? Sounds like you dodged the bullet by not being close to that dumb faggot with no taste
>>
>>318303504
You already know why because you used the name Robotnik.
>>
>>318304686
We had some good times playing Sonic Spinball, it was fun and the only time we bonded.
>>
>>318303504

he looked like Wally Walrus man or whatever he was called
>>
>>318303504
I like his old one. The lack of pupils is more spooky.
>>318305006
Then stop being a faggot and play some sports.
>>
>>318304686
>shitting on sonic spinball
The only one with shit taste is you

>>318305006
>expecting anyone over 40 to "get" video games

You're a grown ass man. You're smarter than this. Find something else to bond with him.
>>
>>318305597
6/10 game, never said it was shit
>>
>>318303504
Its not censorship you dip, they just changed to to match the cartoon, you can even see his enitre outfit changed as well
Genesis one looks way better though. Adventures of Sonic is overrated shit. Satam is cool though
>>
File: BbXPprH.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
BbXPprH.png
201 KB, 500x373
>Any change between versions is now considered censorship on this board
>>
>>318305786
I'm glad AoStH overthrew SaTaM as the cool cartoon.
>>
I never understood why the framerate in Spinball was so shitty.
>>
File: Sonic Triple Trouble Cover.jpg (267 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Triple Trouble Cover.jpg
267 KB, 600x828
The AoStH look was used for Robotnik on other covers as well.
>>
>>318306882

Generating large numbers is cpu intensive
>>
>>318306749
I always preferred AoStH over SaTam. It was just a much more entertaining show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nLhQRqv-fU

Seriously, goofy stuff that was great at the time.
>>
>>318307689
It didn't have garbage like Sally(instead it had hot robot hedgehogs like Breezie)
It wasn't gay
It was funny
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.