[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit's $7.50. Is it worth it if I like Megaman? PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: joccT-ln.jpg (649 KB, 1400x1982) Image search: [Google]
joccT-ln.jpg
649 KB, 1400x1982
This shit's $7.50. Is it worth it if I like Megaman? PC version or 3DS version?
>>
Wasn't this that game that had one of the bosses reffered to with a Xir pronoun and that was the last anyone haerd of it?
>>
It's not really like Mega Man. It's considerably easier and is more about score attacking.
>>
File: 1448280306025.jpg (57 KB, 474x594) Image search: [Google]
1448280306025.jpg
57 KB, 474x594
X > Classic saga
>>
>>318297617
I could be wrong, but wasn't that a huge misunderstanding?
>>
Best thing about it is that it inspired me to run through the entire MMX series again. A lot of neat ideas with mediocre execution bogged down by an equal amount of retarded nonsense.
>>
>>318298378
Only in that the boss dies immediately and it's never spoken of again. It's in there and it's as obtrusive as it sounds, but it's not really a part of the game.
>>
>>318297493
PC version is the way to go, 3DS version cut out a ton of dialogue for no reason even though it's eventually gonna get patched back in.

>>318297617
It's the pink one on the far left of OP's pic, to the left of the guy with the head on fire. At least it had a couple hilarious lines about having a plug for every socket and a socket for every plug.
>>
File: Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-10.jpg (561 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-10.jpg
561 KB, 1280x858
>>318297493
Apparently the english 3DS version was fucked during localization (removed a bunch of content, no updates). PC version is a translated port of the japanese version (includes japanese VA too), plus it gets updates every now and then, so it is the best version.

About the game itself: Platforming is very similar to Megaman Zero, more focused on going fast and avoiding getting hit to get better score. Combat is completely different, though. You need to "mark" enemies with your gun (that have shit damage) and then use your lightning attacks on them (that will do shit damage on non-marked enemies). There is also some RPG elements, a bit similar to MMZero 4's crafting system.
"Challenge" is mostly based on your gear and objective. A perfect run can be quite challenging, but if you just want to play like a casual you will have no problems (if you have enough gear/levels for that). And, if you die, sometimes your loli's Stand will appear and sing some j-pop shit to revive and power up you.
>>
>>318297493
it's 4 hours long
>>
>>318299171
>>318300019

>Mustards

Lol you niggers never get tired of saying Le PeeSii huh?

OP get it if you're a fan of megaman and wanted to try something similar

Games made by inafune are always short if you're GOOD but that doesn't matter I love the new content and 3DS did get an update
>>
>>318299171

>eventually get patched back in

When the fuck?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.