[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is on sale for $25 on the ps store & I'm search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 91ATX5oamRL._SL1500_.jpg (363 KB, 1203x1500) Image search: [Google]
91ATX5oamRL._SL1500_.jpg
363 KB, 1203x1500
This is on sale for $25 on the ps store & I'm search of a mmo or the closest thing to it for the ps4
Is it worth it?
>>
Holy fucking christ almighty.

No.
>>
For me the pvp was the only fun part about it and that got boring quickly
>>
>>318296423
hahahaha oh fuck this just reminded me of how much of a blunder this piece of shit was, I forgot this even exists
>>
File: 1440028973016.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1440028973016.png
1 MB, 1360x768
Legit forgot this game existed.

Anyone, to answer your question, no.
>>
>>318296423
It's okay, you'll definitely get your 25 dollars worth of playtime. It won't be very enjoyable, but if you're looking for an mmo you probably aren't looking for fun.
>>
File: 1444055933119.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444055933119.png
367 KB, 800x800
Dont do it i still regret buying it and i bought it about a month ago.
>>
>>318296687
Op here
Ok so follow up question
I'm looking for a mmo on ps4. I did the FF14 trial & liked it but I've heard there's no pvp in that game & pvp is a key selling point for me.
Any recommendations?
>>
SHOULD I BUY DECEPTION IV: NP, ONECHANBARA Z2, GODZILLA OR WITCHER 3?

There's a 10% off everything code in addition to the sales on all of them and I have a $10 credit already.
>>
>>318296423
the only thing dumber than buying eldar scrolls on PC is buying it on PS4 or XB1
>>
>played the beta for months on/off
>each time more bugs on top of existing bugs
>"mega server"
>game releases with bugs still
>players getting banned for abusing bugs regardless if they were aware that it was a bug
>collectors edition only benefits

Nah, it's a piece of shit. If you want an MMO on the PS4, there's FFXIV.
>>
I bought this for $7 and still regret it.
>>
>>318298042
>pvp is a selling point

There's like thousands of free MOBAs you can play on toasters, PvP in MMORPGs is shit.
>>
>>318298042

FFXIV has PvP, it just isn't the main point of the game

Don't play a fucking MMO for the PvP though, play a real competitive game.
>>
I got it for £20 on ebay when I got my xbox one a few months ago, it's actually really fun. Good zones, lots to collect and explore, though a bit confusing to get into at first.
I haven't got any friends who play it either so i've been on my own which sucks, and i haven't tried the pvp yet or end game as i'm not there
>>
>>318298042
>I'm looking for a mmo on ps4

Wait for DQX

>pvp is a key selling point for me.
Just play DFO
>>
>>318299182
>>318299203

But what if someone wants massive and "persistent" pvp, not just some arena bullshit?
>>
>>318296423
Don't do it, OP. It's not even worth it on PC, much less PS4.
>>
>>318300006
Even if it exist, it's shit.
>>
>>318300105
"I hate everything" - /v/
>>
>>318298042
>I'm looking for an mmo on ps4
Then you're fucking insane and can't be trusted to spend money.
>>
>>318300202
Nope, I love MMORPGs with lots of PvE, exploration, and such, but PvP is just a useless addition that is never balanced properly for world experiences and is always shoved into something like battlegrounds/arenas. If you want PvP content, play games that are made for it because PvP in MMORPGs are shallow as fuck and unrewarding.
>>
>>318300961
>MMORPG
>play with hundreds or thousands of other players
>player vs. player is a useless addition

cancer
>>
>>318298763
Wolfenstein and The Old Blood
>>
>>318300006
This
Maybe it's nostalgia talking but I miss building up a character through missions, exploration, dungeons & raids then taking that toon into pvp to put all that gear to work.
I guess that sort of mmo doesn't exist anymore & if it does its likely not on a console but I figured I'd ask anyway cause I miss those days of gaming
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.