[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DS Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: rubybox.jpg (24 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
rubybox.jpg
24 KB, 250x223
Getting a 3DS, what games does /v/ recommend?
>>
>Monster hunter
>loogies mansion
>animal crossing
>oot or majors mask
>fire emblem
>3d land
>>
I can only tell you not to get one.
>>
Pokémon X and Y
Bravely Default
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Monster Hunter 4
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
>>
Kid Icarus
VLR (but get 999 for ds first)
Fire Emblem
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Bravery Default
Etrian Odyssey 4
SMT 4
>>
Kid Icarus
>>
rune factory 4
>>
>>318291137
What sort of games do you even like?

Eitherway, this
>>318292324
Probably the best game I played on the 3DS so far.
>>
Stella glow.
>>
Ok now does it have any new games or do i have to just accept these ports and remakes?
>>
>>318293594
There's Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon that released recently which I like, but it's niche so it's just as likely you'll hate it.
>>
File: 1404936672386.jpg (267 KB, 807x953) Image search: [Google]
1404936672386.jpg
267 KB, 807x953
>>318291137
Etrian Odyssey series
SMT4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Ace Combat Cross Rumble
Tales of the Abyss
Pokemans
Kirby
Monster Hunter
Professor Layton

DS games (fuck you, even if you had a DS there must still be dozens of good games you haven't touched)
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising
SMT IV / Overclocked
Monster Hunter 4U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Zelda remakes if you haven't played them
>>
>>318294331
Conquest was pretty good

Not advance wars level but still
>>
Super Mystery Dungeon is fantastic.
>>
>>318296667
I tried playing explorers of sky but I got bored like 2 hours into it. Maybe I'm just not into these types of games but do these games get better if I put more hours into them?
>>
>>318291137
All MonHun games.
All SMT games.
None of the Pokemon games.
For a rarely recommended title: Puzzle and Dragons Z is pretty fun.
>>
>>318292324
I'm not into weeb games but I really wanna try new games on the 3DS. What's rune factory 4 all about? I've heard that it's like harvest moon.
>>
>>318297303
Rune Factory 4 is about beating dungeons and managing farming and crafting so that you can equip your character with non-shit gear. At the same time there's a bunch of minigames and a story that gets retardedly hard at the end. The game doesn't focus on the farm entirely unlike Harvest Moon, though. It's more about the dungeons and getting your one true waifu/husbando through endless gift giving.

>>318296882
Somewhat. I don't know about Sky, but Super has a tutorial that lasts forever, but after that most of the mechanics are exposed. The game still stays mostly the same though, so if you don't like the general gameplay from the first few hours then you probably won't start liking it that much more further on. I would just watch videos of later game dungeons to be sure.
>>
1.)Animal Crossing New Leaf for the best AC game
2.) Super Mario 3D Land for the only time 3D was used as a gimmick
3.) Kid Icarus Uprising for the last time Sakurai was allowed to make a good game
4.) Pokemon XY with exp share off for long time fans, AS/OR is more of the same with no end game
5.) Xenoblade Chronicles if you haven't played it yet, it's worth at least 80 hours and is a lot of fun for a jrpg
6.) Kingdom Hearts DDD if you are a KH fan
7.) LoZ OOT and MM are always worth buying
8.) LoZ LBTW for the only 2D Zelda I enjoyed since Minish Cap
9.) Fire Emblem Awakening is fun if you'd like a strategy game
10.) One Piece Unlimited World Red is surprisingly good if you like One Piece
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.