[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished 999, I thought it was really good how does virtue's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: weed_warning.jpg (13 KB, 490x279) Image search: [Google]
weed_warning.jpg
13 KB, 490x279
just finished 999, I thought it was really good
how does virtue's last reward compare to it? also any other games that /v/ would recommend that aren't the ace attorney
_trilogy_?
pic unrelated
>>
>>318291116
VLR is more refined, allowing you to jump to different timelines with their respective endings without having to finish the game. Overall better in terms of the "game" aspect.
The prisoner's dilemma is fairly interesting too. You start to wonder which characters you can actually trust and which ones you think will try to fuck you over. With the added timeline jumping mechanic it provides a unique experience.
However, the 3D looks butt ugly and the environment is purposefully, yet still boringly, bland. Some say it's worse some say it's better, depending on what you like about the series. I was on edge a lot of the time simply because of how 999 was handled, but it left me unsatisfied in terms of spooks, but it was still really interesting.
>>
>>318291991
I don't think I fully understand that ending thing. So you only have to finish the game once and you can see all the endings? Or does that mean you can just do the prerequisites and go to the ending you want? I have a 3ds lying around so I'll probably buy it anyway.
>>
>>318292247
So at certain points you make a choice in regards to the prisoner's dilemma, that is, to ally or betray. It makes two different pathways and once you get the ending of one you can jump back and choose the other path.
>>
File: unnamed1.jpg (149 KB, 1034x554) Image search: [Google]
unnamed1.jpg
149 KB, 1034x554
how bad do you think it's gonna be?
>>
>>318293540
Calling it, the final puzzle is another Q room. This time there will be a deck of cards in the middle. The Q stands for Queen.

Question is, who's the Queen?
>>
I hope you are playing it on your vita

3DS has a huge issue with corrupting saves. Losing your 30+ hours save is not going to be fun.
>>
File: harper-stephen-7395.jpg (56 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
harper-stephen-7395.jpg
56 KB, 300x450
I keep getting bad ends in 999
>>
>>318293989
They give you previews to help you pick the right doors.
>>
>>318294293
I don't get it, I cant fucking into VNs
>>
>>318293989
I got the axe ending my first time.
It was really discouraging but damn did I want to know more
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.