[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My coworkers are talking about Fallout 4 and Battlefront in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 384x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 384x315
My coworkers are talking about Fallout 4 and Battlefront in the break room. I'm holding back my autistic power level by creating a thread on /v/ with my phone. I'd ask how you guys deal with casuals at work, but I assume all of you are NEET and that I'm going to be ostracized.
>>
>>318290625
I regularly call all my coworkers who play MOBA's casuals to their face.
They know it's true and learned to accept it.
>>
>>318290625
Asocial beta-male thread?
>>
>>318290625
no I work at sega and I call faggots like that out straight away for being wrong

what are you a fucking beta kek?
>>
Enter the conversation with:
>Oh, you guys talking about Fallout 4, the game where, in the end, you need to make the choice between killing your son or nuking the commonwealth?
>>
File: you used to be cool.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
you used to be cool.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>stop liking things I dont like
>people have this attitude when they are over 18

pathetic tbqh
>>
>tfw the cute young girl at work is literally ruined to me because she's a typical "I'm a girl, lol" and I can't un-see it. I was content with my ignorance.
>>
>>318290625
You are not holding anything back.
You are simply a loser who is afraid that they will be (Rightfully) laughed at.
You have learned your place and have run to your hugbox for support.
>>
>>318291438
I bet you're considered the autist at your fast food job.
>>
>>318292576
Keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep better at night.
>>
File: 1364848644547.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1364848644547.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1080
Do what I do. Pretend you care about them and what they have to say, then promptly ignore as soon as the shift is over and you don't have to be around them anymore.

Has worked for me all the way from high school and college to working.

Or, just tell them you're not a fan of those games and get it over with quick. Either works, really.
>>
>>318292712
>As if retards affects me
>>
>>318292937
Ah the grandma approach. Works wonders.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.