[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, how do I kill this fucker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1359x1020) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1359x1020
Alright, how do I kill this fucker?
>>
>>318284619
>only one female member
>>
>>318285153
I brought in Junpei because he has fire resistance and this guy casts Maragidyne.
>>
>>318285153
But it's best girl, you don't need the others
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>making girl dress like that
>>
>>318285226
Also, this.
>>
Patra Gems out the ass. Always have Mitsuru as healing, heal yourself if you have the chance as well, always keep topped off, Megidola hurts and can't be resit.

Otherwise just whittle him down and make proper use of switching between appropriate resist Persona and hopefully you have one with Revolution, it helps. Rev almost always crits which knocks it down for an All-Out. Usually it takes 1/4-1/3 of the hp off, makes it pretty quick.
>>
>>318285153
>not doing an all male run until you get Aigis
>>
>>318285226
Yukari is best girl. Mitsuru is good too though.
>>
>>318284619
>bringing the one person with fire weakness to a fire fight
>not using aigis
>>
>>318285541
I've never seen Revolution, unfortunately. Maybe I can get myself the Jack Bros. though.
>>
>>318284619
Fire null/res and Mediarama. This boss is basically testing whether you have the next level party heal, which is arguably the most important spell in the game (SP efficiency terms). Get that spell, pass it on to the right persona, take Koro and Junpei along, let the extra ally die after landing some hits, settle in for a long haul.
>>
>>318285723
Ares and Titan learn Revolution, so check them out, I know you can get both well before Sleeping Table.
>>
>>318285723
>not having revoluton
Nigga what S.Links have you done
>>
>>318285816
Thanks. I've seen Mediarama from possible fusions, but it's always on a shitty persona.
>>
>>318284619
>PSP version
USE BUFFS RETARD
really this boss is super easy as you already have access to personas that give group wide buffs.
>>
Rebellion is a good group wide buff OP, granted it'll increase his crit rate too, you can potentially get all crits in one turn cycle and finish him off with all out attacks.
>>
>>318286119
No problem because sleeping table never uses normal attacks
>>
>>318286023
It's FES

>>318285973
>>318286119
Wait, is that the one that just increases everybody's Crit rate? If so then I do have that. I haven't found it very useful in this fight, but I'll give it another go.
>>
>>318285282
IT HAS GOOD STATS

IT HELPS AGAINST THE TABLE

STOP LAUGHING IT HELPS
>>
>>318286023
How the fuck did you think this was the PSP version, nigger?
>>
Speaking of which, did they make Persona 4 Golden massively easier?

I just wrecked Teddie's shit like nothing, and I havent even come close to dying yet
>>
>>318286214
Yeah, it's the one that increases all crit rates. It's just a matter of luck really, but it certainly helps, especially if you have Ares with Revolution like another Anon said.
>>318286254
Defense actually doesn't really matter worth two shits, your level matters far more with how much damage enemies/bosses do.
>>
>>318285702
Aigis is the true best girl. I can also accept Akihiko.
>>
>>318286595
Best girl is lesbian library slut
>>
>>318286595
>not also accepting Junpei and Koro-chan

Really, everyone is best girl except Ken.
>>
just use items and heal that's it
>>
>>318286912
Yeah, just hit him until he dies xp
>>
>>318286775

I mean in a romantic way.
Would you really date a dog? Thats unrealistic, i will stick with Aigis.
>>
>>318286495
In golden you are getting way more valuable bonuses from the card shuffle. And more fancy events to boost your stats. And later on bonuses to your chosen party. And, of course, if you're returning, you;re coming with more knowledge.

I played Golden on hard instead of normal and found it easier than vanilla, bar those mages at the end of Kanji's dungeon.

>>318286556
Levels? grinding bitch detected
>>
>>318285541

The revolution crit thing is how I did it my first time. Surprised I remember after all these years.
>>
>>318287275
>Would you really date a dog?
Are really asking this on the furaffinity videogame subforum?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.