[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 vs WII U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Ps4 vs Wii U.jpg (94 KB, 1414x511) Image search: [Google]
Ps4 vs Wii U.jpg
94 KB, 1414x511
So the question is..
I want Tekken 7 for PS4 and
Pokken Tournament for Wii U
I dont have any of the consoles so help out
>>
Pokken tournament probably won't be that good, I wouldn't call it a system seller, but hey maybe it will.

Anyways, wii u is absolutely a console worth owning, two days after black friday is a really stupid time to make your console buying decissions though, you could have gotten the splatoon/smash bundle for 250. Same for PS4, I'd recommend waiting until PS4 gets more games before buyin, but if you are going to buy soon, you should have gotten a black firday bundle
>>
Well here where I live the black friday didnt include consoles.. so yeah. Plus the Wii U is pretty cheap anyways
>>
>>318284532
It's a long time established franchise against a new IP. Offcourse Tekken is going to be better. But you shouldn't buy a console for one game, and get the Wii U anyway for Xenoblade X
>>
Thats just the main games for the consoles. I've always loved to play Tekken but the Wii U have some fun games too.
I will ofc buy more than only one game xD
Its just hard to choose. I've also asked my friend and its a tie
>>
>>318285213
I own both, and will tell you this. I've had a lot of fun with the Wii U for the past 2 years, but it feels like it's ending it's lifespan after XCX and Zelda U.
Ps4 however, seems like it's starting to get some great games in 2016.
>>
>>318284983

Oh okay, never mind then. I'd still recommend the splatoon smash bundle for 300, unless you really hate the idea of digital copies, or unless you think you'll hate those games. Or unless where you live doesn't even have that bundle.

Of course it's up to you, I always recommend waiting until PS4 actually gets all of those exclusives and gets a little cheaper, but you can get it now if you want. Wii u has tekken tag for cheap as well if that's worth anything
>>
Buy the PS4. NX will release next year and will definitely have backwards compat or a port of Pokkén
>>
>Went to Best Buy after work on thanksgiving to get the version 1 roku for my older tv
>See the wii u bundle there
>Had told myself I wasn't gonna buy it
>Bought it anyway

I do not regret it, Splatoon and Sm4sh are fun as fuck. Gonna get Bayonetta 2 and Mario Maker some time soon.
>>
>>318284532

What are some recommended games for the PS4 if you already have a really good PC?

Bloodborne is obvious, but what else?
>>
>>318285381
But you have had the Wii U for 2 years now. And I didnt have it for any time.. So you say to me I can have fun with it, in 2 years?
Thats worth it.
In my country the Wii U cost around 285USD and the PS4 cost 370USD..
So yeah. Plus PS4 still have many others games yet to come
>>
>>318285732
My PC sucks xD
And I like the console much more. Its more fun with friends
>>
>>318285732
I'm suprised nobody ever mentions Tearaway Unfolded. I know it's a vita game, but who owns one of those?

>>318285871
Yeah, Wii U has a lot of great games. I'm sure you'll be in for a couple of great years
>>
File: 6f6.jpg (125 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
6f6.jpg
125 KB, 1024x576
>>318284532

I have both a PS4 and Wii U

Personally I prefer the Wii U because it has the best exclusives.

Everything for PS4 worth having is multiplat. MGSV, Street Fighter V, Star Wars Battlefront, etc.

It mostly gets flavor of the month games.

Nintendo's exclusives stand the test of time and are always fun to pop in and play with company over.

PS4 bores spectators. No local co-op either.

I think you'll get more play time out of a Wii U personally.
>>
>>318284532
Assuming Pokken will have decent amount of content like Story mode, online, local multiplayer and etc. it might be worth it.

>>318285557
>NX will release next year and will definitely have backwards compat or a port of Pokkén
>Definitely
>B-but I don't need source! What I'm saying is true!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.