[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth playing at all? It's on sale for 75% off and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: lords-of-the-fallen-1.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lords-of-the-fallen-1.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1080
Is this worth playing at all? It's on sale for 75% off and I don't think it was ever cracked was it?
It's clearly a Dark Souls clone but I'm wondering if anyone has even played it, I never see it discussed.
>>
>>318283937
It's aight not worth more than 5$ X tho
>>
>>318283992
It's 12.49 usd on steam with all the DLC.
How long is it exactly?
>>
>>318283937
I had fun with it. It's sort of a souls clone but different in its own ways. At first the combat will feel clunky as fuck. But once you get the feel for it it's not that bad. The world and story aren't anything memorable. Art style is pretty neat though. If its cheap I'd say it's worth a playthrough.
>>
>>318283937
It was cracked tho
>>
>>318284494
Yeah I just checked, you're right.
>>
File: 1355210408604.jpg (30 KB, 467x452) Image search: [Google]
1355210408604.jpg
30 KB, 467x452
>>318284335
this basically

it's kinda wonky gameplay-wise but it can be pretty cool once you start messing around with different stuff, doing a heavy build (poise, strong attacks) is actually viable in LotF

worldbuilding and lore are eeeh, every fucking thing is overdesigned (though I kinda dig it)

I'd recommend it if you already played the Souls games and you want something simmilar, yet different, but definetly not for full price
>>
I wouldn't pay a cent for it, my mate lent it to me after asking if I liked Dank Souls and even removed from all references to it, it's still not very good. I mean, it's not as bad as it could've been but it's just so, well, soulless
>>
>>318283937
You can't play as a female character so don't even bother.
>>
>>318284979
I'm not a faggot so that doesn't bother me, thank you for the warning though.
>>
>>318283937
In my opinion better than Dark Souls 2 but worse than Dark Souls 1.
It has really pretty graphics though and nice feel of weight.
Equipment actually affects how fast you roll and move so heavy armor makes rolling next to useless for example but you can take more shit.
Also it was cracked if you wanna pirate.
>>
>>318285186
inb4

>you're the faggot because you like staring at man ass
>>
>>318284979
This is honestly what got me about it.

Not that I dont play games where you play as males, but a game like this in this day and age not having the option? It just spoke of lazy devs to me.
>>
I couldn't play it because the camera bobbing gave me a headache
>>
>>318286250
There's a lot of voiced dialogue. Your character has a backstory and a name, you're playing a specific person. It wouldn't really make sense to have an option.

>>318283937
Try it and refund if you don't like it, or (far more likely) it doesn't work on your system. They've patched it a lot but it's still unstable and it still hates AMD cards. It gets into the action pretty quick so 2 hours gives you more than enough time to get a feel for it. I refunded after 60 minutes.

>>318285384
>better than Dark Souls 2
You are borderline retarded. I'm amazed someone as stupid as you can operate a keyboard.
>>
Fuck no, it's garbage. Pirate it at best, seriously not worth it.
Slow and clunky as hell, mediocre level design and very uninteresting bosses. Weapons aren't satisfying and fun to use, there's no feeling of weight behind them. All levels are incredibly boring.
>>
Help me out, guys. I have never bough a single MP survival early access you know the deal game. But ARK seems to be an outlier. 50k players, 73% positive reviews. Bar the usual "fun with friends" line, is it worth it?
>>
4/10, the story and locations are great, but the combat system and building options are really small, boring char progression. Pirate it.
>>
>>318283937
Its actually pretty good. youll be satisfied.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.