[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else recieve Just Cause 3 early?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20151129_165748.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151129_165748.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Anyone else recieve Just Cause 3 early?
>>
>>318282617
Yeah, last Friday.
>>
good god why are you playing this game on a console?
>>
>>318282716
Oh right, cool. It's not supposed to be out until Tuesday. Lucky us.
>>
>>318282740
good god why do you type like such a cunt?
>>
>>318282740
Because I'm nearly blind due to my father shooting his load in my eyes when I was a kid.

You understand I don't see much difference between PC and Console versions because of that right?
>>
Yeah.

Kind of disappointed to be honest with you family.
The destruction all looks and feels kind of cheap like everything is legos and performance on the PS4 at least is really hit and miss.

Not much advancement from JC2 other than the grapple mechanics being a lot more fun.
Even has a lot of the same problems like there being a lot of really shallow shit to do but nothing beyond "go here, destroy this, yay".
>>
>>318282740
I'm not.
>>
>>318282740
Seems playable on my Xbox to me.
>>
>>318282812
Indeed. Have fun, anon
>>
>>318282991
Thank you. You too.
>>
>>318282986

The xbone version is apparently fine outside of really large explosions but it's 900P. Apparently the PS4 version is currently running like garbage and people are mad as fuck while PC performance is fine outside of some i5 processors and any AMD under the FX-6300
>>
>>318282617
OP would you accept 300 dollars for this copy?
>>
>>318283668
Yes
>>
Has a PC version been leaked yet? I don't want to wait two whole days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.