[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine the game we could've gotten if they weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg (568 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg
568 KB, 1920x1080
Imagine the game we could've gotten if they weren't stuck to milking the fallout IP.
>>
You spend the game hunting down synths for the institute but at the end you realize that you are actually a synth.

Are you telling me you wouldn't play this shit?
>>
File: AndroidsDreamCover.jpg (155 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
AndroidsDreamCover.jpg
155 KB, 570x800
>>318281504
>>
>>318281064
Fallout 4 grants more nerdz cred than Blade runner

it's a fact!
>>
File: Blade Runner 12 web.jpg (92 KB, 898x584) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner 12 web.jpg
92 KB, 898x584
These guys have the resources to make the first polished open world cyberpunk game, but god they can't write for shit.
>>
>>318283354
Oh they have the resources to make fucking anything, but they don't have the know how. I'd be surprised if anyone who even worked on the Gamebryo engine is still there and from what I've heard, all their programmers are fresh-faced script kiddies with no experience in optimization, multithreading, or anything beyond asset creation and adopting community mods for the next sequel.
>>
>>318283354
They also can't code for shit, can't make a decent combat system for shit, and are content using outdated assets and rehashing the mostly same game they've done for the past ten years. Bethesda is the fucking face of lazy, shitty, triple A development that is the industry standard
>>
>>318282359
Please stop posting this Anon, literally no one cares
>>
>>318282359
Hey, it worked when Red Dead Redepmtion ripped off The Wild Bunch.
People were praising that game's story left and right.
>>
>>318283354
>Cyberpunk

Please no, anything that has a punk suffix on it is universally horse shit
>>
File: Fallout-Synth-870x538.jpg (95 KB, 870x538) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-Synth-870x538.jpg
95 KB, 870x538
I mean what part of this is fallout anymore?

They should've just made a new IP instead of shitting on a good one.
>>
>>318283905
what a moronic statement
>>
>>318283967
the game is essentially Rage 2 sans automobiles
>>
>>318283690
>all the programmers are new
Maybe that explains why the engine doesn't run like shit anymore. Do you guys even remember how bad new vegas was without the patches?

>>318283706
I haven't seen any old assets in FO4 except for some of the earth and rock models which look like they're from skyrim. They blew alot of fucking money on models for this game.
>>
File: 1427853562020_0.gif (742 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1427853562020_0.gif
742 KB, 200x189
>Yfw all the manikins are a hibernating gen 2 army.
>>
This isn't fallout.
>>
Huh, imagine if people who have terrible writers, terrible gameplay designers, and are working with a terrible game engine weren't constrained by a popular intellectual property?

Holy shit.
>>
>>318285234
>>
>>318282750
Except very few people that would be succeptible to the fallout name have not yet cought on to the fact that bethesda doesn´t make fallout games.
>>
>>318283354
>Bethesda
>first polished open world cyberpunk game
>Bethesda
>polished
Just wait for Cyberpunk 2077
Soon only 61 more years to go
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.