[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the game get any better later on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg (140 KB, 406x576) Image search: [Google]
cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg
140 KB, 406x576
Does the game get any better later on?
>>
It gets worse.
>>
If anything, it gets worse. The story is contrived at the beginning, but by the end is contrived and trying way to hard. Plus you will soon realize that gameplay is just basically corridor + arena.

Go play something else. Is not worth it
>>
File: Help.jpg (78 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
78 KB, 600x388
>>318277714
No idea, I got stuck.
>>
>>318277758
>>318277829

Well ok. Fucking Steam sales, always spending my money on bullshit.
>>
File: welp.jpg (10 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
10 KB, 354x352
>>318277714
>scripted Handyman attack
>10 minutes of zipping around and chipping at his health

What a pain in the fucking as-
>two attack you at once later on
>>
>>318277714

Its OK, don't expect anything mindblowning, eventhough imo the ending was interesting, but felt like Levine was trying too much to overwhelm the player.

Btw, are the 'Burial at sea' episodes good?
>>
>>318277846

This

Who the fuck thought that this is a good idea? Im stuck at the start because of this unbeatable puzzle
>>
File: bioshock series.jpg (449 KB, 1300x1364) Image search: [Google]
bioshock series.jpg
449 KB, 1300x1364
>>318278167
I liked Burial At Sea, felt like a return to the original games. But that's not an excuse, I'd pick 1 or 2 over Infinite if given the choice
>>
>>318277846
I was so happy when I figured this puzzle out. Truly a smart game for smart gamers.
>>
No. It's an unblanced mess, obviously rushed, with an ending that resonates shortly because of how grand it is, while upon inspection falls flat and becomes another gripe later. People shit on bioshock 2, but at least the pistol was useable and not every hidden item off the path was a cash horde or health boost.
>>
>>318278725
>people shit on Bioshock 2

and fuck those people, Bioshock 2 was amazing
>>
>>318278167
They're more Binfinite. If you hated Binfinite, you'll hate the DLC. In the first one, you play an older Booker and the gameplay reflects that. You're more fragile, a little slower and you'll usually have just enough ammo to get through the encounter. The level design is also more like the previous Bioshock games rather than the corridors and shooting galleries of Infinite. The second DLC is based around stealth. It's not the world's greatest stealth game, but it's not long enough to really wear out its welcome. The stories of both of them are more Binfinite nonsense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.