[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a PS4 on Black Friday. I don't really dig shooters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: meta-data-images_ps4.jpg (59 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
meta-data-images_ps4.jpg
59 KB, 1200x630
So I got a PS4 on Black Friday.

I don't really dig shooters or racing games, is there any game similar to Jak & Daxter or Ratchet & Clank? Those comfy action platformers.

I've looked at Knack but it's gotten pretty mediocre reviews.
>>
The PS4 has Bloodborne and HD remasters of PS3 games. That's about it.
>>
no you'll just have to wait for the new Ratchet and Clank game
>>
why would you buy a console with no games in mind?

its almost as retarded as buying one at launch
>>
>>318273786
Yes, I've already gotten Bloodborne. It's my first Souls game and I love it. I just need something a bit easier and more light-hearted once in a while
>>318273795
Yeah I saw that, looks pretty nice. What I'd really want tough is a Jak & Daxter-collection for the PS4
>>
>>318273671
Wait for R&C remake next year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghrUHffZ0k
>>
>>318273671
>is there any game similar to Jak & Daxter or Ratchet & Clank
You wish. The only hope left for that kind of games is the Ratchet & Clank remake being a huge sucess.
>>
>>318274475
It's sad isn't? The era of colourful games with mascots are over, it's just Nintendo that refuses to give them up.
>>
File: team-gd_01_pc.png (874 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
team-gd_01_pc.png
874 KB, 1920x1200
This game will come out. Little known fact, it's from the director of the original Silent Hill.
>>
>>318274701
Looks interesting. What name is it going by?
>>
>>318274859
Gravity Rush
>>
I might buy a PS4 next year once Nier 2 is out, but right now the fucking Vita has more games I want to play.
>>
Infamous: Second Son
>>
Spelunky is a pretty good $15 cave diving platformer. You should try the demo
>>
It even has a muslim character you can play as
>>
>>318276705
Is it fun? Are the powers fun to use?

I'd like to imagine it as kinda like Just Cause 2 with superpowers, is it true?

>>318276902
Spelunky is great, but I already own it on PC
>>
>>318273671
Rayman Legends was pretty good
>>
Another good strategy kinda game is Magicka 2, you combine different elements to make your own spells.
>>
>>318277872
do you have a list of the games you own?
>>
Killzone: Shadow Fall, Dying Light (Parkour zombie game), Spelunky, Magicka 2, Destiny, and Minecraft
>>
I know I have more but thats all I remember
>>
File: 1361859510579.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361859510579.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
>>318278513
>>
>>318273671
the closest game you will find to jax and daxter is infamous and that is more of an open world sandbox than anything else.
>>
>>318278663 #

Yeah, I know I have some bad games.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.