[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you prefer her as the protagonist of the XIII saga than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Would you prefer her as the protagonist of the XIII saga than Lightning /v/?
>>
>>318272480
Sure why not
>>
Thanks for the reminder, I still gotta play corridor simulator.

At any rate, she's hotter.
>>
She actually was the main protagonist of FFXIII so why not.
>>
I would prefer her in my dick
>>
>>318272480
Literally any of the playable characters would've been a much more interesting protagonist than Lightning.
>>
In XIII? Yes.
The saga as a whole? No, the correct protagonists are in the other two.
>>
>>318272480
She looks better but her personality manages to be three times as shitty and her most famous part in the game has literally become a meme about why the series is so shitty.
>>
>>318272480

No.

Sazh, yes.
>>
>>318272480
Sure, why the fuck not?

I'm in the middle of 13-2 and I cannot give less of a shit about the Noel and Yuel sub plot. Why wasn't this game just Serah and Snow looking for Lightning?
>>
Along side Hope? Yeah sure.
Not by herself tho.
Hope and Vanille wouldve fit into Serah and Noles roles perfectly without forcing two new protagonists that no one gave a shit about.
>>
I had an amazing dream about Sazh fucking the shit out of this bitch whenever they needed to stop to rest.

Good memories. I don't remember anything else about FF13.
>>
>>318274196
>Why wasn't this game just Serah and Snow looking for Lightning
But it is, you must've messed something up.
https://youtu.be/YWUntXIEKgc?t=215
>>
File: 1276143389037.jpg (179 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1276143389037.jpg
179 KB, 720x690
I just started playing this game again. Not very far at this point but I think Lightning is better as a protag, although they jump around so much you could argue that the entire party are the protagonists.

I'm so conflicted about Vanille. On the one hand I hate her because her voice acting sucks and she acts kind of stupid, but on the other hand shes really fucking hot. I think I just need a girlfriend.
>>
>>318272480
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
yes and it's the only reason I stopped playing with in about an hour of FF13-1 and never played 13-3. 13-2 was great tho b/c you were here and never had to deal with her bitch sister really.
>>
>>318272480
Vanille was the focus character in XIII. The game revolves mostly around her and Fang, and is told from her viewpoint. Lightning was never the protagonist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.