[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the big deal about Quiet? All it took was three bombardments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Quiet.png (1 MB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
Quiet.png
1 MB, 1280x717
What's the big deal about Quiet?
All it took was three bombardments and a grenade to finish her off.
>>
>>318265467
yup, it should atleast take two nukes and five tanks to kill her
>>
File: 1400709177657.png (50 KB, 323x287) Image search: [Google]
1400709177657.png
50 KB, 323x287
>using bombardments
>ever
>>
>>318265930
I can't drop tanks yet because almost every enemy I come across is all D and E so I just kill them instead of recruiting them.
>>
>>318265930
*cough* a quiet exit *cough* (not op)
>>
>>318265467
>All it took was three bombardments and a grenade to finish her off.
>All it took
I didn't know people this shit actually existed holy fuck
>>
>>318266253
>a quiet exit was hard
it's your fucking fault for standing out in front of the palace like a retard
mission is piss easy when you realize the tanks only ever fire upon the last location you fired from and it's super easy to trick their stupid ai asses
>>
>>318266016
Is your Motherbase full? No? Then fulton everyone. Heck, even if it is full, fulton everyone since the game kicks out the shittest people to make room for the better ones.
>>
>>318266581
not when you are using hardcore mod
>>
>>318266673
faggot
>>
>>318266736
fag thinking he is better than everyone
>>
>>318266660
>No? Then fulton everyone
but then i don't get to kill anybody. that throat-slitting option is there for a reason. what's the point of developing RPGs if you can't blast fools with them?
i bet you use stun grenades, you pansy.
>>
how do i get rid of the useless characrers i cant fire from my base?
i have all on a++ but there is always Silent basilisk fucking around and i cant throw him.out
>>
>>318269182
can you play as him?
that's what i used to do with shit characters on Portable Ops: take them on a mission and let them die then complete the mission with my other three characters. Sure I could fire them, but doing suicide attacks with grenades was just fun.
>>
>>318269686
No you can't do anything as him or the other Asian guy that's the target in the unlucky dog side ops. Miller also becomes useless and sits in the waiting room once you've filled you base dev unit with way better guys
>>
>>318270028
But you can deploy as the guy with glasses that develops bionic arm upgrades and nearly everyone else
>>
>>318270028
>Miller also becomes useless
Miller was always useless. In PW he's just a pushy entrepreneur using Snake to build his business while withholding the fact that he knew all along that Paz was a spy. All of his nigh-insane rambling in PP is his own damn fault. He sort of had a point in the PW ending about how MSF wouldn't have gotten as big as it did without Vladmir and Paz, but by the time Vlad keeps escaping over and over the business has already been built. There was no reason to act like he didn't know Paz was the one helping him escape. He should have told Snake that it was Paz, locked her up, and interrogated her. Him letting Paz run free is what caused Ground Zeroes to happen.
Fuck Miller.
>>
>>318272131
Yea and he only has like A++ base development unit skill
>>
>>318265467
Or call a supply drop on her once that knocks her out
>>
>>318274725
I didn't think of that. Funny, because I've been dropping them on Snake's head just to laugh at the reaction. Guess I'll try that on my second play-through.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.