[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Playstation 2 fail to sell? I'm still fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ps2_boxes.jpg (202 KB, 1152x778) Image search: [Google]
ps2_boxes.jpg
202 KB, 1152x778
Why did the Playstation 2 fail to sell?

I'm still fucking upset that Sega won. Sony had the best product and games goddamn it.

Life isn't fair at all.
>>
>>318263547
I'm still fucking upset that nintendo bought Microsoft
>>
Meh.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>318263547
Dunno m8, I'm tired of those shit arcade games, I want cinematic experience like Sony promise for us. Fucking Sega and their games.
>>
>>318263547
Why spend hundreds of dollars to play games at home when I could take two dollars to the arcade and spend all day there?
>>
File: 1443820985243.jpg (70 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
1443820985243.jpg
70 KB, 300x444
>mfw Turkey started World War 3
>>
>>318267936
You have to wear pants in the arcade. Fucking fascist public indecency laws are ruining this country. Waving my cock at kids when I trounce them at street fighter is my way of exercising my freedom of speech.
>>
You now what's really unfair?

Call of Duty has a new game every single year, and every time they make massive innovations and improvements, yet they never sell over a million copies.

And then there's games like Grand Theft Auto where a game comes out every four years, and it's literally the EXACT same game, yet they sell over 50 million copies.

HOW DOES THAT WORK?!
>>
I just fired up my Pressure server, anyone want to play?

I call Lead Diver.
>>
>>318263547
>the Playstation 2 fail to sell?

bizzaro /v/ thread?
>>
>>318268345
What are you, some kind of hippy earth wizard?
Lay off the herb, man.

Speaking of wizards, any other Tower Wizards here?
>>
PS2 lost the moment Sony decided to help the terrorists.
>>
>>318268345

It's poking fun at people taking pictures of stacks of game consoles before stores open and acting like no one bought any of them.
>>
>>318268552
Goddamn earth wizards, go back to huffing mushrooms in your dirt shack.
>>
>>318268438
>tower wizards
>not being glorious Grand Spire Warlock master race
Don't sweat it, guv. You'll get there soon enough
>>
>>318268714
I only have a few more years to go until I graduate from the Order of the Tower. I aspire to one day acquiring a fraction of the grace and power that you have spent years mastering.
>>
>>318263547
I like the minimalist box they had going for ps2

so enticing is it not
>>
>>318269230
Yeah but I'd at least like a picture of what I'm buying. There could be ANYTHING in there. It's like a mystery box.
>>
>>318269230
Maybe if they had better box-art like the Dreamcast Sony wouldn't have gone bankrupt in 2002
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.