[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPDATES OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: $06.jpg (258 KB, 1600x848) Image search: [Google]
$06.jpg
258 KB, 1600x848
UPDATES OUT
>>
NO WAI
>>
DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME OP
>>
atleast wollay is regularly showing new things finally
>>
>>318263070
Are any of those things implemented? I am seeing new stuff since November last year.
>>
>>318262916
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
No fucking way.
>>
Its happening
>>
So what?
Unless it's a big update, and I mean a huge fucking one, it'll be like minecraft, not worth the wait.
>>
>>318262916
What is this shit game ?
>>
>>318262916
lmao nigga takes like 3 years to add big trees

shit dev
>>
>>318262916
Did he run out of money?
>>
>Is now actively on Twitter posting what he's made since
>Doesn't update his website

Why?
>>
Why is this game so hyped? What makes it so special?
>>
LIE
LIIIIIIIIIIIIE
I SEE NO UPDATE IN GAME
>>
>>318262916
Nigga I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>318264467
One of the first "minecraft killers" back in the day.
>>
>>318264467
Well, even though it looks like minecraft, it was a somewhat working RPG minecraft, had nice battle systems, dungeon and village generation and all that crap, but was extremely rough.
As always, developer promised it would get fixes and patches, and ideally, it was supposed to be a multiplayer randomly generated RPG and all that.

People bought it, he disappeared from the face of the planet, people lost faith, now he's back, half of the people love him again, half hate him, you know the drill.

All that said, hang gliding in that game was amazingly fun.
Glad I didn't buy it.
>>
>>318264782
How is it even related to minecraft?

Just because of the blocky look?

Did you even play the game anon?
>>
>>318264467
The footage shown prior to the developer caving into an alpha release got people hyped and looked kinda cool and promising. The game was eventually available for sale by caving into pressure

Unfortunately the dev disappeared off the face of the internet for a little more than a year and the alpha hasn't been updated in two and a half years. I think he's going to be like the Overgrowth dev who wants to make the game perfect in his own spare time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.