[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>XBOX one and 360 are only 50 nukes away from the nuclear disarmament
>the only reason is because very few people play the game on xbox
>too complicated for Microsoft players
>Every Microsoft player I know literally hate the game because they only know space Shit

People complain that the cutscene is useless when it's already on YouTube, but some people would rather earn it, besides, owning a nuke is useless unless you don't want to be raided by noobs.
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1419281066408.png (406 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419281066408.png
406 KB, 500x500
>tfw own MGSV on xbone
>mfw we get CH.3 years before any other platforms
>>
>>318260781
>Get CH.3 before any other platform
>Xbone
Are you implying that you think this event will trigger CH.3? If not, then nigga what, Konami will always be on PS3/PS4's dicks, unless PC Elitists just hack the shit.
>>
>>318260403
x1 is 40, 360 is 39, on twitter two hours ago
I still think it's more of a countdown for TGA than real numbers, how can these fucks still make nukes with ngbo and shit on their ass
>>
>>318260781
>chapter 3 is just a cutscenes
Honestly I refuse to get hyped up for this.
At least that if something does happen I won't be too disappointed
>>
File: bait.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>318260403
>>
>>318261282
It's definitely a fake countdown.

Kojima is going to use this "amazing event" to get a bunch of articles written about him just before he gives himself the GOTY at the VGA's.

There may be some kind of update with an extra level, but I highly doubt it. It boggles my mind that people think these numbers are real. something like 20k nukes were removed from the PC version in like 3 days. And yet all the versions seem to be on pace. It's absurd. And it's going to be fucking stupid anyway.
>>
what if someone has a nuke and they never deactivate it
>>
>that drop in nukes on 360 and One compared to the other platforms from the first of this month

How could you even be buttblasted by this? It's just a cutscene.

Unless this really does unlock chapter 3
>>
>>318261497
There are actually people setting up dates to build the nuke before the event so it could be held back
Why?
>For the lulz
>>
>>318261641
I'm just bothered that they're gonna get it earlier simply because barely anyone uses it.
Also
>Muh MGS cutscenes, the more the merrier
>>
File: old snake.jpg (45 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
old snake.jpg
45 KB, 400x600
I used to love Kojima and now I think he's just a semi-functional chink with a branding complex.

LET'S CUT ALL THE DIALOGUE OUT OF THE STORY

LET'S DICKRIDE HOLLYWOOD GUYS AND SHIP A BLU RAY OF H-LIST HOLLYWOOD GUYS PRETENDING THE CARE ABOUT ME, MISTER HIDEO KOJIMA BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD IS NOTHING IF NOTHING HONEST AND SINCERE

WHY DOESN'T AVI ARAD WANT MY MVOEI WHERE DID DEL TORO GO WHY WON'T NORMAN REEDUS RETURN MY PHONE CALLS EVERY TIME I DRIVE BY GOSLING'S HOUSE HE ISN'T THERE
>>
>>318261964
But they aren't. This whole thing is a sham. I'm in the top few hundred on PS4.
>>
>>318261491
It wasn't three days, PC supposedly lost two thirds of their nukes in 25 days
Doesn't make it any more credible.
>>
>>318261996
Funny how some of MGS's VAs are now on Regular Show.
Yeah, I hate him now, but I hope the best for Venom, I hate him getting all the shit Big Boss, but he does get a better girl than EVA.
I hope somewhere down the line, Quiet finds Venom's real identity and visits him before he's killed by Solid.
>>
File: 1411209458902.jpg (32 KB, 485x407) Image search: [Google]
1411209458902.jpg
32 KB, 485x407
>>318262471
>better girl than EVA
>>
>>318263450
EVA was just a low-res slut who you never feel a connection with, not even in part 4.
You develop a relationship with Quiet, besides, I'd rather battle tanks than drag EVA's sorry ass through the jungle.
>>
>>318260403
>PC is getting 2000 nukes disarmed every day
Konami MUST be tinkering with the numbers.
>>
>>318261964
So you're a faggot
K
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.