[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purification in progress...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: thebatter.jpg (124 KB, 453x750) Image search: [Google]
thebatter.jpg
124 KB, 453x750
Purification in progress...
>>
[electro neo-swing intensifies]
>>
Other then how weird everything in that game was and how good the music is, the actual gameplay was a total slog.
>>
>>318260039
what game?
>>
>>318262635
nvm found it
>>
>>318260039
>LISA Thread, OFF Thread, God knows how many Undertale threads

SHIP CANT TAKE ANYMORE CAPTAIN.
>>
>>318260783

It's the vanilla rpg maker system, what did you expect
>>
>>318260783
did you try the combat rebelancing thing
>>
>>318263707
Please explain further.
>>
>>318264718
https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Games/OFF-by-Mortis-Ghost-MOD-Balance-Rebalance-Project

>This is OFF: Balance Rebalance project that aims to enhance your OFF experience.
>All of the changes are mostly combat-related with a few bugfixes here and there.
>None of the changes make an impact on the way story plays out, however, so as not to taint the original vision of the author, Mortis Ghost.
>>
>>318265002
>None of the changes make an impact on the way story plays out, however, so as not to taint the original vision of the author, Mortis Ghost.

Gods damn it I wanted a Hugo-Neo nightmare mode bossfight.
>>
>>318265002
Ohh cool, thanks annon, i've just started my playthroug, so this come in handy.
>>
>>318265882
you're welcome
check out /indie/ i hate that name over at vg, they're okay folks
>>
>>318266342
I'll check them out then. thanks again pal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.