[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR Fallout = shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Living-with-a-Lion-crop.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1607) Image search: [Google]
Living-with-a-Lion-crop.jpg
217 KB, 1200x1607
Is it just me for does Fallout always look like shit, graphics and story wise?

The graphics are always bland and just don't mix together, even in the newest installment.
I'm by no means a graphics whore, but to me, Fallout 4 doesn't really look better than Fallout 3, which is years older.

I will go out on a limb here and say that Fallout 4 runs on an enginge that is better than Skyrim's, doesn't it?

Then why does Skyrim, a game from 2010 just look better than FO4?
I look at a landscape or a town in Skyrim and think "Yup, things here somehow fit, they look like they belong". But Fallout's graphics always look like a toddler threw some shiny toys into a muddy sandbox and emptied a garbage can ontop of it.
It just doesn't "fit".

Story wise, I think the postapocalyptic setting offers you so many chances to do it better.
The Fallout series is so full of contradictions and logical fallacies that I don't know how anybody can take it seriously.
You can look at Metro or STALKER and yell "SLAVSHIT!" all you like, but those games have credible postapocalyptic szenarios somehow, the immersion isn't completely fucked.

I played FO3, NV and 4 at a friends PC (newer than mine for sure) and even with graphics and MAX settings, it just looks like shit with OH SO ICONIC 50's and 60's style jizzed all over it.
The whole game feels like a postnuclear Twisted Metal meets ego shooters, with shit that should be gloomy and depressing and still makes you only feel bored at how bland everything is when it TRIES to be deep and dark while at the same time shitting the 50's vibe into your face.

It just doesn't work for me and I can't understand how they can keep making these shitty games when we could have a Morrowind remake by now...

Pic unrelated, sorry for the rant.
>>
Is that pic real? Or is the lion just really friendly?
>>
why is that tiger eating that dog?
>>
>>318259832
why must you hurt me in this way?
>>
fallout 4 looks great, dunno what you fags are on about
>>
>you will never have a pet lion
>>
Only 6 hours in but enjoying it so far, keep fucking dying to swarms of enemies.
Just a bit worried that my GTX 650 Ti card may be getting too old, everything on medium and effects off but still not smooth.
>>
>>318259709
It's ok reddit, one day your mom will be able to buy it for you. We'll talk when you play the game.
>>
>>318259709
Do americans actually dislike this game?
>>
File: peace was never an option.jpg (224 KB, 643x750) Image search: [Google]
peace was never an option.jpg
224 KB, 643x750
>cats are small
>lions are hella big
>dogs are medium size
>wolfs are same size
Come on, where are my horse size dog bros at?
>>
>>318260049
They all died out.
>>
File: dog.jpg (338 KB, 1800x1185) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
338 KB, 1800x1185
>>318260049
Fuck dogs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.