[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shots Fired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
DSP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvEPYpgZZ6Y

Rambo's Response: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn2dsND-bYQ
>>
I'm at the very end right now... It's hilarious what stupid piece of shit DSP is.
>>
Already heard it
>that ending
This rambo dude is a true gentleman.
>>
>John Rambo
Who?

DSP is fucking based and one of the most realest youtubers out there. His hatebase is autistic.
>>
John was a little bitch in the Lost Planet 2 playthrough
>>
So is this the end of Based DSP?
I don't want to see him go away but he is fucking up really badly lately.
>>
>John Rambo
Is this guy retarded for taking this nickname?
Or were his parents utter fucking retards?
>>
>>318259663

Whats with the cowboy hat?
>>
>>318260495
It's a redneck thing I guess.
>>
>>318260047
Yep. Maybe you should've done even less research before opening your mouth.
>>
>>318260586
Yeah, nah. DSP was strayed up and layed down the law of what the fuck is going on.

I tried watching the literally who's video but all it was was a bunch off "UHHH LIKE UHHHH UHHHH LIKE UHHH"

Form a coherent sentence and cut to the chase or FUCK OFF.
>>
>>318260586
>just google John Rambo
Good luck with that, nuthugger.
>>
>>318260707
>>318260653
Thanks for proving my point that you don't know fuckall.
>>
>/v/ is so casual, they like DSP now

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm feeling dizzy.
>>
>>318260959
Great, we proved you something we admitted ourselves.
>>
>>318261012
I always thought it was just neo /v/ pretending to be retarded.
>>
>e-celeb shit
>>
>>318260653

What do you get out of pretending to be a DSP fan? Is it for the epic lel's? You master ruseman.
>>
>master comedian
>video game connoisseur
>was once America's greatest in fighting games
>btfo autism world order

why do we hate DSP again
>>
>>318261034
I don't know, but it just seems to me, your extend of knowledge about him is from the copypasta that 's posted about him about how good he is because he's "based". Nothing outside of that.
>>
>>318261012
>like
/v/ always was fascinated by him because he's so goddamned stupid.
"It's like watching a trainwreck unfold" has never been more truthful.
>>
File: friendship.jpg (87 KB, 537x717) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
87 KB, 537x717
>petty e celeb drama
>>
Come talk to me when this Mr. Rambo can defeat Justin Wong at Street Fighter.
>>
>>318261221
>how good he is
What...?
He fucking sucks at games and the video compilations about him playing DaS and shit are absolutely hilarious.
I've never given that loser a view in my life, but I still don't know who the fuck John Rambo is supposed to be.
>>
>>318261328
>how good he is

he once stood at the top of the FGC with the likes of Tokido.
>>
File: friendship1.jpg (240 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
friendship1.jpg
240 KB, 675x1200
>>318261278
>>
>>318260653
>strayed up
DSP fans, everyone.
>>
>>318261447
I couldn't care less about fighting games.
He certainly is garbage at everything else (read: what actually matters).
>>
>>318261328
His best friend. Eventually he saw how shitty of a person he is and distanced himself, but then Phil started reading his texts publicly to cover his ass, monetized a video that was a tribute to one of his dead friends, and that was pretty much what did it.
>>
>>318261447
Stop lying.
He was good at a broken and irrelevant version of ST, and everyone knows he's shit.

Based Watson telling it like it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk29gBnGP-o
>>
why are his haters so autistic
>>
>>318261230

The past year and a half has been mostly praise. People saying he's a good guy, despite how he acts like a total fucking shitbag.
>>
>>318261592
>Mike Watson

Literally fucking who.

All these niggas trying to bite off DSP's fame just make them come off as salty af desu senpai,.
>>
>>318261630
those "salty people" destroyed him in every other version of SF2, he was the best american at the worst version of SF2, its like being the world champion of ubisoft tetris
>>
File: fuudo drops a combo.jpg (85 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
fuudo drops a combo.jpg
85 KB, 600x399
>>318261630
If you knew anything about the FGC, you'd know who he is, but you don't, so it's fine.
>>
>>318261592
just seems like a bunch of salty shitters to me

you lost just get over it

this slant eyed gook is worse than dsp
>>
>>318261630
>>318261738

You're being to obvious now dummy
>>
>>318261630

I forgot, /v/ is fucking oblivious.

Do you even know what FGC stands for?
>>
>>318261716
More like winning the special olympics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYHVFIDSbc

based
>>
>>318261851
>Daigo you're fucking next!

God damn, DSP is SAVAGE.
>>
>>318261831
thats what I said ubisoft tetris, no tetris player considers being good at that a good thing
>>
>>318261819
>>318261807

seems like the autistic reddit world order is here

go back to spending hours scouring dsp's videos you dumb cunts
>>
File: daigo.gif (1 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
daigo.gif
1 MB, 320x179
>>318261880
>daigos face when fat americans call him out
>>
Who is autistic enough to follow every tweet and movement DSP makes in his life.

Like damn niggas are obsessed!
>>
>>318261716
>he was the best american

This shit always makes me laugh. He was the best ranked amurrican in a tournamnet where the best amurrican players of the scene were absent. Don't get me wrong, Phil did good, took his chance and cashed it, but from that to claim himself as the best amurrican ssf2 player there is a looong strech.

Also he did beat Justing wong, that much is true, with a soft banned character, that much is also true.

The problem with Phil is that he is the tipical dude who will talk shit behind your back but doesn't have the balls to support his saying face to face. In every single instance he has talked shit about the FGC he has ended up retracting himself when faced IRL.
>>
>>318261893

Says the guy wasting his time defending DSP on an image board.
>>
>>318261738
>just seems like a bunch of salty shitters

Do you know who any of those three people are?

You just have to name one.
>>
>>318261851

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhdbOu40vxY

kek
>>
>>318261991
like that time with jaha when he was shit talking him during a match and then when he saw who it was cried and said jaha was going to beat him up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni-uL_f-HxQ
>>
>>318261991
Look at all the mental gymnastics you have to do just to convince yourself DSP isn't based as fuck.

Smh
>>
>all those autismos taking him seriously

he is acting like a clown like all those other top youtubers out there playing bad

this shit faker than pro wrestling sm h
you think his not acting?
>>
I like DSP
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.