[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats her name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: aQnGnZW_460s.jpg (54 KB, 460x661) Image search: [Google]
aQnGnZW_460s.jpg
54 KB, 460x661
Whats her name?
>>
Dota 2
>>
Super Mario World or Chrono Trigger
>>
File: outlaw.jpg (157 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
outlaw.jpg
157 KB, 800x600
Outlaw or doom
>>
File: 1405270189478.jpg (89 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1405270189478.jpg
89 KB, 500x417
Veiwtiful Joe
>>
>>318259385
get this tumblr bullshit out of here
what the fuck is this
>>
hatred
>>
>>318259385
ADVANCED WARFARE
>>
You merely adopted the vidya. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't try sports until I was already a manchild, by then it was nothing to me but normalfaggotry!
>>
>>318259554

Are you hard of reading?
>>
>>318259385
I started playing as a fucking kid, so my first game or what?
>>
>>318259385

Hell, I don't know. Probably some Atari game, Raiders of the lost ark maybe. Ive always played games, there was never a discovery or turning point.

Chrono Trigger is probably my favorite of all time though. Followed by Mystical Ninja on snes.
>>
File: Blake_Stone_Aliens_of_Gold.jpg (79 KB, 275x375) Image search: [Google]
Blake_Stone_Aliens_of_Gold.jpg
79 KB, 275x375
I used to play this shit all the time, even though I was shit at it. My dad was great at it though and he played it as much as I did. Only I got into different games after that and my dad didn't.
>>
>>318259385
Altered beast on the sega genesis.
>>
>>318259385

I don't fucking remember, I was 3 or some shit and it was on the NES though.
>>
File: pakku.jpg (44 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
pakku.jpg
44 KB, 600x554
I can't remember a time that I wasn't interested in the vidya, you pleb.

Back to Facebook with you.
>>
>>318259385
Stronghold crusader and empire earth.
Oh how much would i pay for a modern polished rts with the same amount of content ea1 had.
>>
not sure, but im sure it's PC and most likely Dune 2
>>
>>318259385
I played a lot of games when I was a kid, I'd say maybe Myst was the one that kind of had me addicted the first time I played it. But it was at a friend of my dad's house not mine so I could only get a game every couple of weeks which is annoying as hell.
But for action games it would have to be Hitman: Codename 47 which I had on my own PC, mostly because it really made me think about strategy and planning and provided a real sense of achievement when you beat some of the levels(Traditions of the Trade is still my all time favourite Single Player Level in a game ever).
>>
Transport Tycoon Deluxe, I suppose. I didn't do much beside playing it for over a year, back when.
>>
>>318259385
my first vidya machine was an Odyssey 2. The games were crap, but it's what I had, and the real gold was in the arcades anyway.
>>
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on my Gameboy Color
>>
ur mum lol
>>
>>318259385
final fantasy 7
>>
Monkey Island with my dad. I still have the walkthrough we printed out.
>>
File: 1442931719278.jpg (148 KB, 800x1107) Image search: [Google]
1442931719278.jpg
148 KB, 800x1107
Digimon World 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics. God do I miss being younger now.
>>
>>318259385
probably super mario, gta 1 or command and conquer red alert 1. my earliest video game memories are of those games
>>
Super Mario Bros. on the NES, it just escalated from there.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.