[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are there scorpions in Washington DC and Boston?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: radscorpian.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
radscorpian.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
why are there scorpions in Washington DC and Boston?
>>
>>318259171
Im pretty sure the answer will be "legs".
But who cares, Fallout 4 has way bigger problems than super mutants and rad scorpions
>>
>>318259256
Yeah, mainly the little shits who keep crying about it
>>
Because Bethesda's entire strategy for Fallout is ripping the iconic marketable elements and cramming them where they don't make sense.
>>
>>318259171
The same reason they use bottlecaps as currency. The other games did it.
>>
>>318259171
This, it's like super mutants

Am I to believe that there are THAT many supers maintaining buildings, and that for some reason ALL of them got turned into hulking maniacs?

Todd does it again, ladies and gentlemen...
>>
because Fallout 4 secretly takes place in modern Africa, we just can't tell the difference because it has white people.
>>
Looking for my Dad, Middle aged guy, maybe you've seen him?
>>
>>318259362
I like to imagine that they were going to include the NCR for much of the games development before even Todd decided that was too retarded
>>
>>318259480
SARCASTIC
>>
>>318259390
That was horrible.
>>
HATE LEGS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.