[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question, what competition is there for Bloodborne as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_5980-maxresdefault406949869.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5980-maxresdefault406949869.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
Honest question, what competition is there for Bloodborne as game of the decade so far?

It just feels like a total blast from the past, when the japs were at the top of the fucking game industry. Is there anything that can compete? Bayonetta 2 maybe?
>>
File: Undertale.png (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Undertale.png
127 KB, 500x500
>>318258619
;^)

people will unironically tell you Undertale is a better game than Bloodborne
>>
We'll DaS and DeS are both miles better for a start
>>
>>318258619
The Last Guardian
>>
>>318258619
>>318258725
Undertale
>>
>>318258845
DeS no. I'm really thinking if I like DaS or Bloodborne more now, after playing through DLC.

If I try to break it down (monsters, level design, bosses, weapons, etc.) it usually goes to Bloodborne. But overall I still love Dark Souls more because it was first maybe? I'm not sure.

Also, I hope you're not one of the niggers who don't have a PS4 and must hate on Bloodborne for being an exclusive.
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (93 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
93 KB, 240x240
>>
>>318258845
As somebody who loves those games, I respectfully disagree.

Bloodborne feels like the natural evolution of DeS and DaS, does it have less content than DaS2? Absolutely, but everything feels meaningful and condensed. The setting, the reworked combat, better music and production values. BB feels like the pure essence of Souls.

BB is From at their absolute top, it's a class act from beginning to end. There's a reason why many feel that going back to DaS is hard now, because BB feels like the next step.
>>
>>318258619
It wasn't a bad game, that's for sure, but it's not good enough to be game of the year. Haven't played the DLC.
>>
>>318259418
DLC is nothing mindblowing, it's just more content, which is exactly what was needed.

Hard new bosses, new clothes and weapons, cool beast mode.
>>
>there will never be bloodborne 2
why live?
>>
Fallout 4 is superior.
>>
>>318260710
fuck off, todd
>>
>>318258619
>what competition is there for Bloodborne as game of the decade so far?

Oh, of the DECADE?

Bayonetta, Vanquish and Wonderful 101.

If you're talking about game of the YEAR, then it's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
>>
>>318258619
Unfortunately, it will lose to meme games.

Because who care of the quality of the games, MEMES is where the awards at, MEMES!!!!!
>>
>>318258619
Maybe some of the other meme games like Fallout or Undertale.
>>
>>318261404
Honestly true, even though I did scoff at your comment.
>>
>>318258619
There are some. Bloodborne is still excellent though.
>>
>>318261404
Honestly this. If any website did a game of the decade list we'd be seeing shit like Portal and Skyrim before Bloodborne.
>>
>>318261404
>implying Bloodborne isn't a meme game

Do you even Kos (or was it Kosm)?
>>
>>318261404
Why are Portal and Skyrim meme games?

They don't use memes in the games at all.
>>
>>318261891
meant to quote this >>318261743
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.