[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The climactic scene would have been better if it was Luke vs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
The climactic scene would have been better if it was Luke vs. Kenny, pretty sure it wasn't cause muh strong women characters.
>>
They definitely should have given the option to shoot Jane.

Kenny shouldn't have had to deal with that rabid cunt.
>>
>>318251504
Luke and Kenny always seemed more at odds, while Jane was just doing her own thing the entire time. And they definetly could have played up the jelousy factor either way, for example when you have to pick who to sit with at the dinner table, and made it a running theme throughout the story. Anyway I just think Luke was the new kenny I guess.
>>
>>318251582
Hate how no one in these games can be rationale. The wolf among us was much better written.
>>
File: kenny.png (86 KB, 348x1112) Image search: [Google]
kenny.png
86 KB, 348x1112
>>
>>318251504
The problem with that is Luke is just too likable when compared to Kenny.
>>
>>318252045
Hey I never said I hated jane because she was a woman, I shot Kenny, I'm just implying Luke vs Kenny would be cooler, make more sense, and that the creators only chose Jane to be in the finale cause they are prolly sjws and have a hard on for muh strong independent women like Christa and that one chick that was a carbon copy of Jane in season 1.
>>
>>318252045
>fake babies death
>guy gets pissed
>LOLOL, SEE I TOLD YOU HE WAS CRAZY, A REGULAR PERSON WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PISSED BY ME MERELY PRETENDING TO KILL THEIR CHILD, THIS GUY CLEARLY HAS A PROBLEM.
>>
>>
>>318253963
Who is Kenny talking to in this picture
>>
>>318254146
A fortress.
>>
>>318251945
A Wolf Among Us sequel fucking when? I want to see more BigbyxSnow and Blackbeard shenanigans and empty threats of sending people to The Farm. I sure do hope tennants of Fabletown stop treating Bigby like shit and antagonizing a man just trying to do his job one second and then being surprised and actively fearing him when he's on the verge of losing his shit the next.
>>
>>318253039
Kenny went from zero to sixty without looking at all of of the connecting threads.

1.) There was a car crash.
2.) There were walkers.
3.) A day-old newborn was exposed to the freezing fucking cold. Most adults can't reliably get through that shit fully clothed.
4.) There were Walkers present. In the Telltale Universe these fuckers are capable of teleportation so you never know what the fuck is going to go down when one is present.

Kenny didn't ask what happened. He took silence as condemnation and judged Jane. That was Jane's entire lesson. Had Kenny been rational her plan would've completely fell on it's ass. But Jane wanted to show Clementine the lengths of people are willing to go and to not be blinded by their actions because of camaraderie
>>
>>318251504
I finally played these games and they are shit none your choices actually matter at all and the animations are horrible with clipping out the ass are all telltale games like that
>>
File: Carver.jpg (91 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
Carver.jpg
91 KB, 800x738
Kenny did nothin' wrong
>>
>>318254364
It was so much better, had mystery and intrigue and a source material that isnt cliché and boring as Fuck. Fuck zombies, all the walking dead games will ever be is tear bait
>>
>>318254845
Jane wanted to kill Kenny. There was no lesson, she was trying to kill him.
>Clem, no matter what happens don't interfer
>During the entire fight, all she had to do was say the baby is alive
>If she ends up the winner, she doesn't even tell you the baby is alive, you find out by hearing it cry
She would have left the baby if you didn't hear it, don't pretend she wouldn't have. Also she left a fucking baby in a freezing cold car, that walkers could easily break into.
>>
File: 1328011957535.gif (496 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1328011957535.gif
496 KB, 250x188
>shot Kenny on my first playthrough because I'm an idiot and I genuinely believed Jane lost the baby by accident in the confusion
>mfw finding out she faked losing it just to goad him into attacking her
>>
Kenny and Jane were both wrong. Neither dseserved to live but Clem didn't deserve to have to kill either, either.
>>
File: Janefags.png (1 MB, 1290x1346) Image search: [Google]
Janefags.png
1 MB, 1290x1346
>>318251504
>Jane literally never ever talks to kenny
>The whole group always gets clem to do it
>They never even talked to him
It's just contrived drama for the sake of drama.
>>318252045
>>
>When kenny beats that cripple russian fuck everyone gets mad at him after they almost got killed by his idiocy
>Oh but we should feel bad because his legs don't work so good or something
>All the options are different variations of condemnation and you can't say what he's doing is right
>>
File: fuckyoujane.png (184 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoujane.png
184 KB, 400x400
I just thought that Jane's pathetic attempt to show me "what kind of a man Kenny really is", was fucking pathetic.

Sure Kenny isn't perfect (his actually kind of an asshole every now and then)and has quite the temper but at least he tries to do the right thing and isn't an anti-social, "muh survival" piece-of-shit. The supposed "thing" Jane was showing to Clem was already know to her( and me).

Jane deliberately riles him up by lying that she left the baby out in the snow, then thinks i'm gonna give her a cookie for doing that? What a pathetic, degenerate, selfish piece of shit Jane is. And she got exactly what was coming for her in my ending.

Indeed, shooting her would have been a good option to have too.

I thought that i would play Season 2 again with different choices, but in the end Jane really makes it hard to side with her.

Then again, i ques Kenny is just the kinda character that people either love or hate, my brother for example, pretty much hated Kenny in the first season, and he will probably hate him in the second season too.
>>
>>318255384
realy thoughtthey were going somewhere with that kid, what terrible writing.
>>
>>318255510
kenny is a fucking idiot, getting angry at the most logical options lee proposes in season 1. Jane is stupid too, literally the only good side character is Luke, he is probably the best character in the series if not lee.
>>
Kenny WAS fucking crazy though.

Jane haters can choke on a dick. She was the lesser of two evils by far.
>>
>>318253963
The statistics was taken like the first week. As more people completed it...it's changed. It's now at 70%. 70% shot kenny because fuck Kenny and his insane bullshit.

He gets angry too easily and is pretty much the one who breaks up the group. Both in Season 1 and Season 2. He always needs a outlet to throw all his anger at. He needs to be put down like a mad dog. Kenny even acknowledges that once you do shoot him.
>>
Both Kenny and Jane have their flaws but that last scene portrays Jane as an idiot so I let Kenny kill her

>Ok Clem, we both know that Kenny is on edge and could snap under emotional duress
>So let me just prove what we already know by pretending I abandoned the baby
>>
>>318255681
Lee is the best character, even as the main character he has a well defined personality and i can see some of that in luke so he's pretty good.
Lilly return when What the fuck even happened to molly?
>>
>>318255781
lilly is in the comics. Jane js pretty mucb an edgy molly.
>>
>>318254364
>treating Bigby like shit and antagonizing a man just trying to do his job one second and then being surprised and actively fearing him when he's on the verge of losing his shit the next.

Yeah, this pretty much sums up why i decided to kill the other shithalf of Humpty Dumpty at the street. Even though i did feel a bit sorry after it.
>>
i find it kind of interesting how important kenny is to both seasons.
>>
so Jane was the reshlt of SJW pandering, right?
>>
>>318256215
>any capable female character is sjw pandering
hmmmmm
>>
anyone else love the fucking soundtrack for this scene?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJVZCUTe9Ik
>>
>>318255897
>Lilly is in the comics
What? Did they really put her in the comics?
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 500x371
Pic related are the fucking worst. Arvo obviously led you into an ambush but hey, let's trust somebody we barely know because he's a kid with a shitty leg!
>>
>>318256785
>if you save luke bonnie will say sorry to kenny and clem before running off
>if you don't save him she will say whops bettder scadaddle
>>
>>318256785
>That complete 360 of her character at the end
Fucking terrible tell tale.
>>
>>318256785
> Luke tells you to stay off the ice and just give him covering fire
> Ignore Bonnie screeching at me because walking on cracking ice is fucking stupid and will just get Luke killed
> She runs out anyway, breaks the ice and then blames Clem for Luke dying

Fuck Bonnie
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 676x615) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 676x615
>>318257291

>"Don't come over here, the ice will break! Cover me while I climb out!"
>"Okay, Luke"
>Bonnie decides to walk over
>ice breaks
>Luke dies
>"It was your fault, Clem"
>>
The part on the ice was fucking retarded from the start. There were like 3 walkers at the side of the lake and it would have taken them a whopping 10 minutes or so to go the safe way around.
>>
>>318251504
I thought it was because they were both overly-protective, paranoid, and really losing touch with reality.
>>
Jane was probably a better and more stable person in the end, but for the sake of Clem and the baby, Kenny was the obvious choice.

Kenny wouldn't snap on Clem the same way he would anyone else. Kenny is crazy to protect the baby and Clem. Kenny would do any kind of crazy shit to protect you and he's the only loyal person in the game.
>>
>>318256785
Bonnie a shit. Didn't gave her any food, didn't let her in our house because I knew from the very beginning she's a fishy bitch. It was obviouis. Even jacket he gave to me looked like shit.
>>
File: 815.jpg (77 KB, 680x441) Image search: [Google]
815.jpg
77 KB, 680x441
>>318251504
>>318251504
>all these Janefags
end yourself shitbirds.
>>
>400 Days
>Shel leaves gas station because Roman is turning it into a prison
>season 2
>Shel happily living with Carver at the hardware store

BRAVO TELLTALE
>>
>>318255510
>his actually kind of an asshole every now and then)and has quite the tempe
He lost his wife and kid, who wouldn't be mentally fucked by that? Even worse if you chose to let him shoot duck.
>>
Why are we still talking about Telltale's TWD, let alone the debacle that is season 2?
>>
>>318260029
>>318260029
That's like saying we can't talk about The Matrix because it's an old movie.
>>
>>318256087
you're lucky I'm not Kenny, or I'd already be firing bullets your way for having a different opinion.
>>
>>318260121

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it because it's old. I'm saying we shouldn't talk about it because it's bad. And we know why it's bad. Can we be done with it yet, or do we have to talk again about how Kenny is the better choice to Jane in a game where choice means FUCK ALL. Yes I'm mad. 10/10 fuck you Telltale you ruined Season 2 you stupid sons of bitches you split your writing team and you fucked everything up youf eopsjtopetytfu
>>
I will never understand /v/s obsession with choose-your-own-story visual novels that aren't fucking video games.
>>
File: bob.jpg (45 KB, 628x438) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
45 KB, 628x438
>>318260340
I understand how you feel anon, but what's done is done. We just have to deal with it.
>>
>>318260523
and yet you're here
>>
>>318260590
Well yes, I'm kinda retarded like that.

Also I like to hit up these threads to see what new spore of insanity the Jane apologists are coming up with every once in a while.
>>
>>318255535
>knew stealing was bad from S1
>eh, fuck it, we can let him go this time, especially since Jane is nuts
>get to end of episode
>insists I stole from him and tells his family to kill me, rather than give me some other bad reason to have kept him alive

Jesus, you can't use the same trick twice if I didn't fall for it the second time.
>>
>killed Kenny
>holyshitholyshit what have I done I hope it was worth it at least Kenny is happy
>baby crying somewhere
>fuck
>FUCK
>FUUUUUCK
>hey Clem wanna go with me?
>oh gosh of course I do FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH I WISH I COULD SHOOT YOU BEFORE KENNY COULD KILL AND RAPE YOU STUPID CUNT
>leave that bitch
And the worst part
>no matter what choices you made, baby is the only one who's always stayed alive
I really, REALLY fucking hope he won't be the main character in S3.
>>
>>318260876
Why wasnt there a
>Shoot off into the distance
option that would end up with you coincidentally shooting the baby, but also defusing their stupid argument
>>
>>318261015
>they kill you
>>
>>318261045
>Jenny giving a shit about the baby
You're joking right?

And Kenny would lose it. He would know it was an accident, and Clem was the other big person he wanted to protect, but he'd also be completely distraught over losing the baby twice in a row
>>
>>318261015
I just wanted the option to Keanu Reeves the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6PXoyNP1k

Which would be pretty much the same as letting Kenny kill her but with the added internal conflict-bursting outside spin.
>>
>>318255748
At the MOMENT though you don't know she's pretending. So the "right choice" is to shoot kenny, then feel bad, and decide to go on your own or stay with her.
>>
>>318261701
> Siding with a supposed baby killer that pulls a knife on Kenny
>>
>>318255681
>logical

>Let's kill your kid before we even check if he was bitten!
>Let's let this giant old dude who died of a heart attack turn in a freezer we are all trapped in without a single weapon at hand
>Let's fucking starve and ignore this food we found
>Let's shoot some random and get zombies to chase our ass
>Let's stay in the camp that is currently being targeted and regularly attacked by bandits

Kenny gets pretty irrational a lot of times. His denial about Duck, his violent temper tantrums, his fixation on a boat... But the big decisions he sides with in first season are for the most part the more rational ones out of the options that were given.
>>
File: 1411498201991.jpg (14 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
1411498201991.jpg
14 KB, 317x406
>>318262510
But he was right about the boat...
>>
>>318263495
He was, but that was dumb luck. I like the idea of going away from the mainland, but so many months after the apocalypse, finding a boat was extremely unlikely.
>>
>>318254845
>kenny didn't ask what happened

He totally asked where the baby was a few times and Jane just gave him fucking silence. I think if you give a silent answer in that sort of scenario you look incredibly guilty and probably deserve to get the shit kicked out of you.

If she had given any reasonable response I could understand Janefags perspective a bit but appearing to lose a baby and giving a silent treatment is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.