[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Wii-U worth it /v/ ? I have been thinking about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wii-u1.jpg (48 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
wii-u1.jpg
48 KB, 1024x665
Is the Wii-U worth it /v/ ? I have been thinking about getting one of the bundles. What are some games worth buying for it.
>>
File: 1447109917869.jpg (155 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1447109917869.jpg
155 KB, 600x840
>>318246094

GOTD
>>
I refuse to believe that there are people this fucking dumb. There's either google to answer your stupid ass question or the fucking nintendo general on /vg/ which has a list with recommended games. You're probably a fucking marketeer but go fuck yourself you fucking double nigger. Fuck.
>>
Splatoon and Bayonetta are really good
Xenoblade X looks like it's almost worthy of a console purchase on its own.
>>
>>318246242
I want to hear opinions of people on hear. If I wanted to see what people are saying in other places I would go there dumbass.
>>
yes its worth it
most of the wii u exclusives are worth getting
>>
>>318246094
Get the SSB/Splatoon bundle, here's my list of recommended games based on how much __________fun___________ they are:
1.MK8
2.Bayo2
3.Splatoon
4.SSB
5.SM3DW
6.DKC:TP
7.YWW
8.HW
9.TW101
10.Pikmin 3

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would've been my first choice but I just went with exclusives.
>>
>>318246242
LMAO UMAD?

>>318246094
You can't go wrong with the Smash 4/Splatoon bundle.
>>
Will the Splatoon/SSB be available after today or is it a black Friday weekend only thing?
>>
>>318246921
If they still have leftovers they will have them for sale
>>
>>318246653
This

The market is getting some beautiful games starting with Xenogears next week, 2016 has a nice lineup before the U dies
>>
>>318247010
Is there a certain version of firmware that prevents the home brew unlock? Like do I have to avoid updating the firmware? Is it possible to brick the system?
>>
Are they really adding frog suit to Mario Maker? No, fucking way, that's cool
>>
Is it worth just waiting for the NX, assuming it releases next year?
>>
>>318248164
I got 5.5 or something like that. Am I fucked?
>>
>>318246094
If you have to ask whether or not you want a Wii U, then just don't buy it. The constant stream of shitposters here are certainly not going to sell you positively on one.
>>
>>318248164
Cool thanks for the tips anon. Access to the GameCube library sounds really good, I might be too big a pussy to do it to a brand new console though. Still appreciate ya
>>
>>318248246
We don't know what the NX is. Nintendo explicitly avoided even mentioning it during its last Direct. For all we know, it could be meant to supplement instead of replace the Wii U, or even just a new handheld or mobile platform.
>>
>>318248782
>wiiu 32x
I did once and I would again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.