[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck, Ubisoft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ntr.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck, Ubisoft?
>>
>>318245163
J-Law and a polygon nightmare?
>>
>>318245163
>tfw most NTR is a sister and brother fucking then the sister starts banging someone else.

I do not find it hot at all. I get that incest is meant to be hot but it fucking isn't.

Would be hotter if Evie falls in love with that brown faggot then she's sucking the bad guys dick and kekolding that faggot Indian assassin.

Forgotten most of the names
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Jesus I thought I was the only one

>hurr durr hot chick falls for the irrelevant Indian dude because diversity

fuck
>>
File: Screenshot (90).png (120 KB, 254x457) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (90).png
120 KB, 254x457
>>318246024
>not being pro-currynigger
>2015

ISHYGGDT
>>
File: Gaming Cancer.png (271 KB, 674x364) Image search: [Google]
Gaming Cancer.png
271 KB, 674x364
>>318245567
I havent played this game but, theres incest between the main characters?
>>
>>318246192
jacob looked a bit jealous when evie kissed that indian fag
>>
File: Dumb Bitch.jpg (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Bitch.jpg
120 KB, 800x800
>>318246412
Well, theyre going for sjw diversity crap with that game so that was to be expected. One of the reasons why I wont buy that shit. But, for a moment there I thought they were also going for pro incest too, I think that would be fucked up.
>>
Evie's daughter doesn't look currie at all though.
>>
>>318246790
Incest is kind of fucked up but is 4chan badass enough to accept the challenge of convincing the SJWs to actually unwittingly defend incest?
>>
>>318247227
you mean like when /b/ started a hashtag saying "piss yourself for equality" and a bunch of people tweeted pics of themselves pissing their pants?
>>
>>318245163
BLACKED
>>
>>318245163
Maybe she likes exotic cocks?
Whats wrong with that, you jealous ?
>>
>>318247356
yes

can we do that?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.