[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nintendo badge arcade threadu get in here >implying you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_nxogciyoPc1u5sf4oo1_250.gif (2 MB, 228x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxogciyoPc1u5sf4oo1_250.gif
2 MB, 228x306
nintendo badge arcade threadu get in here

>implying you don't want to fuck this rabbit so bad
>>
i don't

why the fuck are they bringing old ac, boxboy and 8 bit mario badges back
this is a boring week
>>
>>318238245
No. This is a rabbit I want to fuck.
>>
>>318238245
Who the fuck thought this "game" was a good idea?
>>
>>318239180
it's fun and you can get everything for free if you're good enough and if you don't want something then don't get it
>>318238723
this
>>
It's a fucking horrible excuse to sell you badges and themes at a ridiculous price.
>>
File: 1448733963034.jpg (17 KB, 223x324) Image search: [Google]
1448733963034.jpg
17 KB, 223x324
>>318238245
>Faggots actually debating whether Baito is "crossdressing" when he girlifies himself

Like fucking faggots were trying to convince others that he, "loses a vest and gets a skirt". Holy fuck. I just wanted to talk about some fucking badge strategies and if any were tiltable today.
>>
>>318239386
you can get everything in the game for free you dumb shit
the themes were already a paid item even before this game existed
>>
>>318240332
i wish baito was a girl and not a jew
>>
File: zlCfzSCqu4wOokbSbe.jpg (176 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzSCqu4wOokbSbe.jpg
176 KB, 400x240
Man in the Baito
>>
>>318241056
Ah yes, when I get a single free play from 14 dummy badges in the 5 minutes of free gameplay a day and the good badges are hidden under tons of junk which reset every day, it sure feels like they really want you to play for free.

When they change the machines every day so you have to wait for the data to read just so they can spam that yes, THIS IS TOTALLY THE LAST DAY TO PLAY THIS BUY BUY BUY, it's totally a consumer-first mindset.

When they give me a free play after doing an ad for another nintendo game I already have and I have to use it at once so I can tell the fucking rabbit that no, I don't want to switch to paid play twice, it sure feels like they're being fair and not aggressive.

It's fucking horrible, worse than the average mobile game. At least with the average mobile game you get like 10 minutes of gameplay per hour waiting or something like that, and it's actually a game with mechanics instead of a virtual crane to win shitty prizes.
>>
>>318241612
Today I turned the game on and got a free play after Baito's crossdressing cutscene.
Then I went on the practice machine, got all the badges in 3 tries and the machine reset for me to grab more.
I won 3 free plays.
So I got 4 attempts and 6 badges today.
You just suck. git gud.
>>
File: 1448743698130.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448743698130.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
>>318238602
So Japan can gloat about their Monster Hunter badges.
>>
project mirai badges when?
it's the only game series i'd actually spend money on
>>
>>318238245
Be honest, have you given the jew bunny any money?
I haven't, but I'd cave if they put up Star Fox badges
>>
File: so.jpg (301 KB, 1024x1042) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
301 KB, 1024x1042
>>318241870
It's not getting good if blue/red badges are random. "Getting good" is not a valid response to my other points. Getting many badges is meaningless if you don't use them.

This "game" is really, really terrible, this coming after another similar game in Pokémon Shuffle which also uses microtransactions to reach the wallet of kids with colorful visuals and a meaningless collection to show them they're really progressing.
>>
File: i already came tbh.jpg (148 KB, 450x533) Image search: [Google]
i already came tbh.jpg
148 KB, 450x533
>>318242571
>This "game" is really, really terrible [blah blah]reach the wallet of kids with colorful visuals and a meaningless collection to show them they're really progressing.
Honestly, you could make this argument about literally any video game where you can save your progress.
It's all meaningless bro, regardless of whether you paid for the game up front or not.
>>
>>318242514
I caved because I'm a mindless sheep when it came to Pokemon. I spent a whole 13 dollarydoos on getting the entire set, and I'm completely ashamed of myself.
And I know there's more Pokemon badges coming and I will likely cave again because I'm weak-willed and spineless.
>>
>>318240332
Look at what he's wearing faggot. You're literally in denial
>>
>it's boxboy and MK badges
>again
When do we get some fucking waifus? God damn.
>>
>>318242806
a black apron?
He's always wearing that.
The only difference here is he has his ears down and he's making a cute face, which he does a lot.
>>
I'm really tempted to just hack and give myself all the badges. Should I do it?
>>
>>318243052
Do you enjoy the "thrill" of getting the badges at all or is it merely the decorations you want?
>>
>>318243052
Yes.
>>
File: tewi2.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1540) Image search: [Google]
tewi2.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1540
>>318238723
Fuck this rabbit! I love Tewi's big stinky feet! So much!
>>
File: unacceptable.jpg (36 KB, 556x351) Image search: [Google]
unacceptable.jpg
36 KB, 556x351
>>318242773
But that's not true, other titles offer a goal outside of collecting (especially since said collection's rate being directly affected by how much cash money you pay).

Even games like Pokémon, you can win with a single Rattata, the game's overarching goal is to be the league champion, maybe defeat a baddie or two. Fighting games, the drive is to beat others, not just have a flashy number go up with YOU GOT in big red letters. A narrative, and seeing its conclusion through, is a reward in its own right.

Having flashy stickers you won't even use with a little number going up on a statue, or paying 5$ in great balls to catch a legendary that sucks balls compared to your current team and takes twice the amount of energy other battles take because Nintendo secretly hates you, is not comparable.
>>
Asked in an earlier thread but never got an answer.

How do I get the Shy Guy kart using a single play? I can't consistently get multiple free plays because I suck, and I want the Shy Guy kart, so assuming I'm only working with the bare minimum, how can I get that badge using a single free play?
>>
>>318243464
There might not be a way. Get ready to spend a dollar.
>>
>>318243284
>Even games like Pokémon, you can win with a single Rattata, the game's overarching goal is to be the league champion, maybe defeat a baddie or two. Fighting games, the drive is to beat others, not just have a flashy number go up with YOU GOT in big red letters. A narrative, and seeing its conclusion through, is a reward in its own right.
What a delusional twit you are.
It's all as worthless as those dumb badges.
The only difference between this game and any other game is the payment method, which isn't even a requirement, unlike most games.

It's a game where you're given attempts to collect badges and pay money for more attempts if you're greedy.
And if this or any other defense of this game somehow offends you, you don't have to play this fucking app game.
Go spend your time playing some other escapist game.
>>
>>318243597
I've stopped playing this game for a while, same for Pokémon Shuffle, just wanted to vent a bit since these and Amiibo are not a good sign for things to come. I've been with Nintendo since the NES games, so of course I try out whatever they pull out their yellow rectums, f2p or not. I've even made the mistake of preordering Sticker Star.
>>
>>318243849
I seriously hope nobody here actually preorders games before getting a good idea of what it's like.
>>
>>318243849
Fuck Sticker Star.
I bought it for my little brother for Christmas since I liked all the Paper Mario games and put it with some candy in his stocking.
He played it for about an hour before declaring it boring and saying I could have it. This is a kid who actually sticks with things most of the time too.
And it turned out to be the year he figured out Santa Claus wasn't real, so I couldn't even blame Santa.
>>
>>318244173
>And it turned out to be the year he figured out Santa Claus wasn't real, so I couldn't even blame Santa.
smiled

I'm sure he understood that it's the intent that counts.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.