[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game lets you customize your character >can be a mage,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448388871789.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1448388871789.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>game lets you customize your character
>can be a mage, archer, fighter or any combination of the classic class styles
>end of game comes up
>fuck you you have to use this legendary sword to beat the final boss
>you never trained swords/melee
>mfw
>>
>literally no game ever
>>
>>318236072

cough up OP that sounds too stupid even for someone like obsidian
>>
Yeah that's game over, try again buddy
>>
>>318235991
Always Sunny reactions are so great
>>
Kingdom Of Amalur did something like this but it was a sidequest and you didn't really need to have any special skills or stats for the Hammer they forced you to use.

I can't think of any other example where that happens but I can think of some where you're given options in weapons/builds but the game is heavily balanced toward a specific one.
>>
>game has create a character
>can create a cat-like character or a lizard
>no option to create a pre op qt with a feminine penis

I hate video games nowdays it's not right that I have to get a mod to create such a character.
>>
>>318235991
All magic Morrowind...?
>>
>>318236498
your character is supposed to be capable and strong of mind, pre op trannies are mentally ill as fuck
>>
>>318236072
>>318236113

Arx Fatalis did it.
>>
>>318236072
>Auriel's Bow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.